It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to the 2012'ers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
actually it did not happen in1998 because the earth wobbels alittle taking about 75000 years to line up presicly with the galaxys center but will in 2012

ps i do not care one way or the other

link   
actually it did not happen in1998 because the earth wobbels alittle taking about 75000 years to line up presicly with the galaxys center but will in 2012

link   

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The funniest part about this thread is how much this Naval guy actually believes what he's saying. There was no alignment in 1998 kiddo...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Has anyone taken in consideration that a smoldering brown dwarf entering our solar system at a 3600 year orbit would cause planets to heat up? Its true though if you use a calculator and calculated the duration the result on the gregorian calander would be Dec 21, 2012. Its math.. There are so many theories out there as to what is going to happen on that date. Hopefully nothing. I personally am a Niburu believer but whatever. Why dont we stop fighting amongst ourselves and just see what happens when it rolls around. I am about 4 hours from Yellowstone. If it goes I am dead in roughly 20 mins. If any of you are outside the diameter and nay say about yellowstone, stfu! You have more than 20 mins to live when it goes down! So whether you believe in an Alien Invasion, Galactic Alignment, Yellowstone Blowing up or Niburu Crossing (This also includes theories about 2012 that have not been above mentioned) just stfu and lets see what happens. And if nothing happens we will throw a massive ATS kegger with live dj and bad ass food. The End.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
@reply to anonymous

"""ehm..

the mayan calendar just ends in what smart mayan calendar-dudes have calculated to be our(greg.cal.) 21,12,2012. ok ? OOOOOK ?

and it does NOT say anything about end of the world. Im so tired of people talking about doomsday releated to this date.

But what it DOES say, is that we're ending this time era and I will guess go into a new one. What this new time era brings I don't know. But, I really hope for that whole entering a higher vibration, peace'n'love-stuff..

and just to say one more thing..that whole 2000/y2k vs 2012 is just bull#..the whole 2012-thing is based on relevant evidence(the mayan calendar just to mention one thing), not fearmongering from the media

anyway, lets hope for the whole enlightment stuff, couse things doesn't look to good for us humans in the early future(wars, financial crisis, enviroment etc)""""

... Didnt i say something like that?

good words

and one true into them (not only one..but i point at one)
We will have big crises before the time will change.. or a big thing will hit us.. or what ever..
the next step is a war
a big war

friendly

Nia Wind the panda

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
I can't wait until 2012 to prove all those who believed were wrong. They'll just say its 2020 and then when 2020 comes and goes it’ll be 2050 or something

I'm with you, maybe they should all wear Nikes and drink poison Kool-Aid to avoid the fiery end. If we still had bears wandering everywhere most everyone here would have tried to feed them and would be turds right now.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hey can someone please release the bears from the zoos? That would be a good start.

Someone?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by Gaiden

Ya nothings going to happen. No proof of anything, either way. Just a several thousand year old calander that will end its count, and a new count begin.

Nothing will happen. Im so glad I can count on everyone else's opinion that I dont have to think for myself!!

Na...I will continue to think for myself..thanks anyway!

Cheers!!!!

Was their calendar supposed be good forever? Considering the mayans haven't been around for how long? I believe it more than suited their needs.

Hey don't you have a bear to feed?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by interested-one

dont forget the pandas

can somebody make this for us?

let all animal free?
would be a fantastic first step for the returning of harmony at earth

..i guess..

Nia

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
WOW, I apologise for making dumbass comments that may have killed the thread.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
2012 we find that it meant 2102 until 2102. then we just go looking for some code in it and find that it too predicted 9/11 (but not the thousands of people who have died in much larger events outside the US). We will find out that the world never ends, that is much like a rock. A rock does not "end" it just keeps on being there.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'll wager with anybody here that the world will not come to an end in 2012.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
i just read the whole damn thread.
wow, im tired...
any way my views are simply this take it or leave it:

i thing the coming of a new age is plausible.
i also think that nothing will happen is also a plausible idea.
but what i cant figure out is why people devote soo much time to prove/disprove an idea and or belief.
I praise everyone for thinking in this day and age, but i think that rather than arguing facts, ideas, and beliefs. We could collectively come up with a compromise of collective facts and beliefs to form a consensus of ideas and find the grey between the black and the white.

We could use all that thought form(energy) in finding a common ground and then decide the best course of actions for you and everyone else. Its possible, we all think and we all have the capacity to listen, and learn. You and I are the same, both embodied energy living and making decisions everyday. Your inaction or action as a whole does have an impact on the planet we live in today.

i cant say what that grey area is honestly, im not well educated in this subject. i can say i work well with people and rather than debating or arguing i find discussion works best, thus this forum and many others.
(im not bashing argumentative types, but when it concerns people as a whole bashing does nobody good.)
i have found the most successful way is, when both parties come out on top.

i cant say we will all agree on something, but what i can say that its possible to find the middle area that we both can agree on.

i mean a win-win is always good right?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
I'll wager with anybody here that the world will not come to an end in 2012.

I'll grant you that, yeah, it's unlikely our world, the Earth, will end, be destroyed, come 2012, seeing that the Earth has survived previous galactic equinoxes, crossing of the galactic plane, but you can rest assured there will be many significant Earth changes in store for us as we transit through that gravitational wave that radiates from the spinning and flattened black hole at the center of our galaxy. In what year these changes will begin to make their significant impact upon the Earth and our solar system AGAIN is open for debate, it could start this year, it could start in 2012. Change is coming though, and while humanity may not survive and become victims like the dinosaurs, I will acknowledge that the Earth itself will likely survive. So, unless you refine your bet, I'll pass. The galactic equinox is a REAL EVENT, with REAL effects, but since the Earth survived many crossings before, I suspect it will survive again.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
how oftly shall i repeat this:

THE WORLD WILL NOT END....
IT WILL BE A
"TIME-CHANGING"
ok

a time-changing.. what ever this means.
the polars will change..
a big wave will come...
some aliens will burn our heads..
jesus will come back..
and so on and on
BUT
THE WORLD WILL NOT END
its only a
TIME-CHANGE

friendly
Nia the panda

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
just currious. Is there any scientific evidence of some major planetary change happening in 3 years from now?
If not, have all the 2012ers agreed on the next date when and if nothing happens? Tons of these predictions have been made about the end of the world and world changes. What makes the 2012 prediction any different?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungStalin

if you dont think that something will happen in the near future (and i am special NOT pointing at 2012)...

why are you posting then?
you think about it.. you might not believe it or trust it.. but you think about it..
or

Nia the panda

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

I post because 2012ers will not be posting after 2012 unless its to say its really -insert later date here-. So when they are all upset about the world not ending and/or nothing happening. So when non ATS members look at this they will know we are not all Masonic symbol hunting reptilian fearing whach jobs. ATS has a long list of predictions that never came true.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungStalin

yes.. this list is maybe endless
but who knows?
maybe we will have no more energy for the web?
then the whole ATS and all the other sites are just a memory..
and in 1000 years?
they will maybe tell that we were telepatic and conected with the whole world..
think about it ;-)

Nia

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join