It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII a Silent Genocide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hey antar,
Well, had some things to be done, "Darn reality!!" LOL
But, now I am back , as you can obviously see. "Did you watch that video by zysin5 yet?" Hope so, wanted to talk to you about it.
Well, I was cruising through the net, found some very "Strange" occurrence's that are happening as we speak, the main thing is that the video I mentioned above, I have researched some what, most of what he says was a premonition of an early date of the recording. Absolutely bone rattling evidence if you ask me. he talks of Obama's "Possible" win of the presidential race, so he is speaking before the facts, "You will have to just check it out, either that or I will ask zysin5 if I can plagiarise his video with permission? Let me know if you have already seen it though.

I got an interesting e-mail today from a friend, a little off of topic for this thread so I will U2U with it, if you see fit to put it here, then do so!!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Yes,

So now it is so clear..... it is going to happen somehow, somewhere, and soon.

Do you think 2012 is going to happen?

I am afraid so,

So, take care and love your loved ones

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I am with you.

I can't really add to this, except to say that I pointed out all the people being killed in war zones.

So, what are we going to do?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

There are a lot of "Evil" minded people in top positions of our governments, and they are teh proverbial "Puppet Masters" of these events, seen a posted thread about Bush denying Israel a helping hand to bomb Iran last year, kind of strange this took place last year and is only being talked about now. "I think it is PR for Bush why he still in office", though. Being's he is not helping the war in Gaza, and people around the world are up in arms over the situation, he has to get something in the minds of the world as a whole to show he doesn't support Israels attacks but doesn't want to say he supports Israeli attack on Gaza.
Sad but true, if we would of stepped in , the skirmish would of been over and done, with less casualties of the event, Russia and the Ukraine, Sudan and Syria, China and Zimbabwe, it is happening all over.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Alright, I know everyone here is saying where are the billionaires, where are the world leaders. Well, politicians are liars that have yet to live up to the goals they set. I, I am a military brat. I grew up moving from base to base and yet, I still see all of this crap going on in the world. This Silent Genocide, yes, I agree that we are all slowly killing ourselves, but not to this extent. I agree with the fact what's happening in Gaza is terribly wrong, and that someone should step in like NATO or the UN. But there is more then one war being waged right now, and so far all of you have been pointing fingers at /just/ one side, but what about the little people, how all of us, I'm a child of 14, barely a teenager and I don't care if you say my opinion doesn't matter, but I've lost friend and family to these wars, my Dad has been on Nine tours, that's Nine years out of my life there. He comes and goes like no tomorrow and all I know is he's there to help the one or two people he can. As Mother Teresa, someone who spent her life healing the sick, taking care of the poorest of the poor, and giving those who had no chance a way to die with Dignity.

If you can not feed One Hundred.
Feed One.

The simplest of things, all of that can make an intense difference. You don't need to be a billionaire rock star to put together something like Live Aid. You can make a smaller version in your little hometown. It's the little things that count. Remember that there are no great actions. Only small actions done with Great Love.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

Just remember that there is always a good guy. The scales of balance are not correct that is for certain, but you better believe that there are many good ones working for the light up in Washington.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Great post. In fact, there are people who claim that the Armenian Genocide never occured. Or that the jews were not put to death...just worked extrememly hard.

WHile I am open to debate, there are things that are so crazy that it makes no sense.

Now let me point something out. Someone said that there are lots of EVIL people at the top of government. Let me make this clear
Genocide and War are done by the masses.

Regardless of who orders what to do..the INDIVIDUAL has to pick up the gone and kill.

so the fault really lies with the masses.
For example
I am responsible for the BOMBS that are MADE because of my taxes, but I am NOT responsible for the deaths in Iraq..coz the soldier CHOSE to pull the trigger or drop the bomb.

If we start thinking like this we can make a change. If we keep blaming the elite or government who just give the order..we wont get anywhere.

its the basis of WHY the masses, soldiers, etc..end up doing these HORRIBLE acts. they turn and say "I was just taking orders"
the fault lies in that.

coz there is NO WAY one or two ELITE or illuminati or freemasons can KILL millions of people.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJelly
Great post. In fact, there are people who claim that the Armenian Genocide never occured. Or that the jews were not put to death...just worked extrememly hard.

There are some that don't want to admit this, they are either straight out "Ignorant" or of the societal "Less schooled" for such event's even for have taken place, see it all the time here on the ATS forums discussions. I also heard there were some educational facilities that refused to teach the children of such thing's, it was a so to speak "Left alone Event" of the past and had no true use for the life of the children as they got older, only animosity and resentment.

WHile I am open to debate, there are things that are so crazy that it makes no sense.

Like you had said, with the world the way it is, the impossible has tended to become reality at times. but that would be considered par for teh course, now-a- days....

Now let me point something out. Someone said that there are lots of EVIL people at the top of government. Let me make this clear
Genocide and War are done by the masses.

I see what you mean, but it is a wrong analysis of the situation. It is the "Evil" as you had said that produce the thoughts with in these individuals, they then look upon as a job and was essentially ordered to do, even if it was under duress, it was the implication of teh "Order Giver" the top dog so to speak. Even if the individual was following orders, it did not mean he didn't think his personal involvement was acceptable. these cases usually start showing in either a confession down the road, or a actual change of character and thought processes to allow the individual to accept the deed as to move on with a normal view of teh incident for the rest of his/hers life, "Denial of guilt".

Regardless of who orders what to do..the INDIVIDUAL has to pick up the gone and kill.

And the explanation for the Hitler atrocities and his Reich? Your statement is right as a "Metaphysical" analogy, but with the outside influence, one can eventually either talk or scare an individual into doing petty much anything, this would be to avoid peer prosecution or imminent death.
Hitler was the worlds greatest PR brainwash machine that ever lived, he knew what he was doing and he got his country to go into a frenzy that could be categorized as "Blood-Lust" for them to attack and eradicated the Jewish people.

so the fault really lies with the masses.

after the above has taken place, which by the way is absolutely recognizable by today's views, similar to how most of the world views the Zionist Israeli's as of today. It is recognized, with a lot of help from new wave media and the like.

For example
I am responsible for the BOMBS that are MADE because of my taxes, but I am NOT responsible for the deaths in Iraq..coz the soldier CHOSE to pull the trigger or drop the bomb.

Though this statement does fall under the "Plausible deniability" act, it runs with the fact of the seriousness of teh mental acceptance towards such event's. If was being shot at, I would shoot back, but I wouldn't be shooting innocent men, women or children that aren't catring a weapon to bare upon me. Reaction of event's with heightened emotion and adrenaline, after some time in the midst of war, it all comes as a "Survival of the Fittest" thought perception, but one in control can deal with the job at hand and not waver to the mental effects of war. I have a lot of friends from desert storm and Iraqi freedom, some are alright, but some are suffering PST from the war. Those guy's will never forget, but they all tell me the same thing "I was doing it for my country, and your freedom." Though I would like to argue the explanation, they have suffered enough under the thumb of the "Government" "Elitist" "The people that own you at that particular time", so, your analogy is once again a some what one sided belief, though it does seem as a good point of view, it is an analogy of less than personal experiences.

If we start thinking like this we can make a change. If we keep blaming the elite or government who just give the order..we wont get anywhere.
its the basis of WHY the masses, soldiers, etc..end up doing these HORRIBLE acts. they turn and say "I was just taking orders"
the fault lies in that.
coz there is NO WAY one or two ELITE or illuminati or freemasons can KILL millions of people.

It is a "Correct thinking Problem" when it comes to these scenarios. Even though you have analyzed this correctly, it fails as a reality drastically. We are all individuals with different mental capabilities. Some are stronger than others for this to become a reality, and the civilians for the most part can decide to change, but the PTB's wont, and that creates a rift in our reality and our views from the government and such high places as a "Mutiny" "Rebellion" Traitor-ism" "Unpatriotic" "Communist" etc.. by the PTB's and are dealt with in a manor to allow on looking public eye's of the civilians to see what they don't want to do, as to avoid the same punishments.

I do understand your points of view, and I do wish thing's were different, but for now your thoughts are a "None-Reality" fact. we won't be able to get the world to do as we have just done all at the same time, which is the only way it could ever be as you had mentioned. Too much hatred and dislikes in the world, and most of it comes from simple fears in the first place, instilled upon us by our own character and personal thought patterns, "Fear" will always be the deterrent to change the abilities of these soldiers and common acknowledgement of "It's my job, and I was ordered to do it." type of realities.

So, it is not the masses, it is the people of lesser considerations to order such events. Soldiers have to feed families too, and to them, they are doing the right thing, even if it isn't, the will be following some one else's orders for death and destruction. No human, unless mentally ill or charged with such events would do it on their own, "Genocide" and the prospects of "WWIII" are looming, and it will always be, now that we have the power to destroy each other with no remorse from people of government that don't even see the Theatre of such events (Their not their to do battle themselves) but the choices, decision's and eventual victory or defeat, well, it was all staged in a room possibly thousands of miles away, and by who? A few chosen people working for one particular individual.

I hope you understand my explanation, it is a very down to earth and correct analogy, and unfortunately, it is the reality of individual that have to experience such thing's in their life times.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hi Antar,
The Australian bush fires that no-one cares about - they have destroyed amazing bush, people and animals. No-one cares in America, but you should - this is affecting all of us.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hi Antar,
The Australian bush fires that no-one cares about - they have destroyed amazing bush, people and animals. No-one cares in America, but you should - this is affecting all of us.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Antar thank you so much for this thread. This is one of the most beautifully written, intelligent, and important posts I've read in a long time. I know I just officially signed up but, I've been lurking for a few years. I too have noticed on a lot of the threads I find extreamly important that almost everytime there is somone who manages to get people very emotionally worked up and usually about something off topic - this uncivilized and negative banter can go on for over more then a page and soon enough people have allowed themselves to be totally misdirected off topic. It's very curious indeed.

You've given me much to ponder as I go to bed tonight and just wanted to say thanks for this post.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world.

Author: Abraham Lincoln

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Lincoln was a man with a way of the words he chose. I do so love the quote you have supplied, though it does reflect the opposite of the on going events, it echoes truths of self acknowledgements that should be warranted and acted upon.
though the Gaza Strip fiasco is basically in a "Dormant State" , the people of that region have suffered enough from the onslaught of wars and super insurgencies from people of differences in the ways of thinking.
All one would have to really do is reflect back to the time of the Philistines, Merivingians and the time of Constantine, what was once so sacred to the "We the People" trains of thoughts and acceptance, has literally been thrust into a chaotic downward spiral of "We are right and you are wrong" topical realities.
Though WWIII may be inevitable, maybe not at this juncture, but it is bound to happen without the "Meeting of the Minds" and an acceptable agreement to just agree to disagree with out the loss of innocence of such hapless civilians that can barely tie their own shoes or who have never done anything to personally harm a hair on any one persons head.

Great post cloudinthesky!!! Deserves reverence of the reality we are so much a part of in these tragic scenarios.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
As I sit here completely filled with emotion and extreme sadness, I bring this thread back up to the forum for your support and understanding.

Two nights ago I fell asleep listening to the radio when in the middle of the night I heard the announcer say Sudan has closed the border to all journalists to complete the genocide on Darfur.

I sprang from my bed and tried to find information on this and have had no success. Since that night I have had a horrible, angry, totally lost and sad feeling, the kind of feeling all empaths get when something really bad is happening but you cant put your finger on it.

The overwhelming feeling comes straight from my heart region so I know it has to do with massive loss of life.

I do want to share with you a video or two I found which are not recent but so very worth watching.

I get this incredible feeling the honorable people of Darfur are the original terrans of this planet, the true people of our homeworld.

I feel so sad

Something very big is happening in the Genocidal plan and it is going to affect us all.

Rwanda? I am torn up right now, what has happened to the evolution of our people? Help me be well because I really feel horrible. What can I do? I love humanity, animals and nature and it is being tortured and destroyed, eliminated before my eyes.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
My heart is broken, my soul bleeds for my fellow man, and yet until it comes home to affect you, this thread will continue to roll quickly to the bottom of the page without a whisper from anyone, this is how it is able to continue.

We are still murdering innocent civilians because we lost 3000 people with descent lives, homes, cars, children, pets, food.

The Jews are still defending the 4million jews (not all just jews) who died in a similar genocide. And we have learned NOTHING, we still do NOTHING! We turn our backs and forget the pictures of the atrocities that few challenge their lives to bring to you so that maybe it can spark a smidgeon of concern, cause you to take 1 lousy minute and call your congress, write your president, seek out a place to send the items you will throw in the trash this year that no longer fits or is out of style.

Where is the coverage? I know what I heard on the news the other night, what is happening in Darfur RIGHT NOW?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Just wondering how things were prior to the last 7 endings of humanity? Wondering if the atrocities we see today, or some of us see and others ignore, were the reasons it ended as well?

I drive down the road and watch as the cows graze peacefully in the wide open meadows, divine the song of birds singing in the distance. Just nature and existence in its purest form.

And it makes me cringe, it kills me, because I see to the future, and the hanging, the low life mentality that torture and purposely maim the animals in a horror of unbelievable manner. I send my love and blessings, my deepest prayer because I see the future.

I feel the same for all humanity right now. I watch as people become to involved to be concerned about subjects like genocide, massacres and torture, rape of the young, the innocent the babies.

I cry for humanity because I can see the future and you are cows grazing in the blissful meadow.

For anyone interested, I am trying to find anyone of like mind, heart to discuss whats happening right now In places like Darfur, and the last 3 posts were made only to race down to the bottom of the page and off the board, away from the conspiracy theorists and debunkers, no one wants to talk about it, no one watched the videos I put up today, no one was illuminated in the least, I feel alone, and betrayed by all that could do something for change. There is no reason for babies and children , people to starve while others die bloated and rich beyond accounting.

You want disclosure? You want this and that, you say you want the truth? But you dont understand, do you think if you were an advanced race of alien beings you would be interested in the people of a planet that want but do not give, not even a moment of their thoughts, their hearts their time, their prayers or meditation for the atrocities happening to their fellow man? Do you think really the aliens want to collect a percentage of you because of your geographic locale? Or your ability to look good on the surface, travel freely, eat healthy, be 'conscious'?

As far as I am concerned they have no reason to come to anyone's aid, if you cant come to the aid of your own species, your own planet.

Look at what we've done the atmosphere of our world, it is like the worst white trash hell hole flying in from space, its polluted and unsafe and WE are contaminated, first in all we eat and breathe and most importantly our souls, our little sparks of life that were here before we arrived and will continue after we leave our temporary abodes.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

But, alas, as long as there is power (land, assets) to be grabbed, people to be subjugated and (probably soon) food and water to be fought over, mankind will never change.

we're led to believe these are the causes.
the root of the issue is much deeper than the leaders who execute the command for war - operating off of these factors you state, alone.

-

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Thats it? I understand, a bit let down and the posts I made today went on deaf eyes. This thread is useless and humans just dont care.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Throwing this one out there again, I realize that many more horrific truths have surfaced since this was create and God only knows my eyes have been opened to much much more tragedy worldwide since making this thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Although at the time I wrote this thread, the term "Silent" has taken back seat and a loud roar to the word genocide! We have watched as the NWO and its attempt to reduce civilian populations worldwide into ruble!

Today I received an email which I would like for you to read.

Stop the mass atrocities in Libya
Thursday, February 24, 2011 6:39 PM
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Martha Bixby, Genocide Intervention Network"

Share on FacebookTweet This!

Dear Supporter,

As the world has witnessed the horrors of genocide in Darfur, you've made a difference by raising your voice to help stop the systematic violence perpetrated on Darfuris.

The situation in Darfur remains dire. But today there is a crisis in Libya that calls us to act swiftly - to call on our government and the international community to stop mass atrocities unfolding before the eyes of the world.

Libya's dictator, Colonel Qaddafi, unleashed security forces armed with machine guns while fighter jets and helicopters fired from above at civilian protesters. Hundreds are confirmed dead and thousands reported wounded as Qaddafi took to the airwaves declaring "I will fight until the last drop of blood."

Tell Ambassador Susan Rice to take immediate steps to push the United Nations Security Council to stop the massacre.

Our staff is meeting with the US Mission to the United Nations about the situation in Libya at the end of this week. We need your voice in the room with us as we call on our government to lead the international community in protecting the people of Libya.

If world leaders feel the heat from you and thousands of others, they still have time to prevent the slaughter of innocent civilians by creating a no-fly zone over Libya, enacting an arms embargo, freezing the assets and placing sanctions on Qaddafi and his henchmen, and referring the likely crimes against humanity to the International Criminal Court.

Failing to act now tempts other strongmen in the region to adopt similar mass violence - a "Libya option" - to quell peaceful demonstrations in their own countries.

The courage of the Libyan people has been inspiring. Top Libyan diplomats around the world have resigned their posts and Libyan fighter pilots have either defected to Malta or crashed their jets rather than fire on their fellow citizens. Jabril Hewadi, the chief radiologist of the Al Jala Hospital in Benghazi called for us to act, "You have to help us. Where is the world? Where is the United Nations?"

Time is short. Act now to stop the Qaddafi regime from expanding the slaughter of its own citizens and we'll deliver your message in New York.

Thank you.

Martha Bixby
Genocide Intervention Network/Save Darfur Coalition

Are we going to ask the world to turn their heads on this important issue or DO something NOW to stop this from escalating and turning innocent people into another Darfur?

Pilots are crashing rather than murder their own innocent populations, this is a bold and very courageous act, would your Military do the same? I seen discussions on whether or not they will blindly follow commands and this is it, the NWO is calling the shots and it is the PEOPLE not the terrorists that they have issued death sentences to! You and your family, are they next? Do you think you are safe from this?

edit on 24-2-2011 by antar because: Edit for quote tags

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join