It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should I become a Mason? A "FreeMason" that is..

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadaMaster

What you believe is irrelevant. The question you need to answer is:

"In whom do you put your trust?"

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Build me a pyramid.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Build me a pyramid.

"Verily is the pyramid a temple of initiation. Verily is it also a tomb." - Aleister Crowley, The Vision and the Voice

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Freemason Joe

Forgive, if you are lessor, Most Whorshipful Sir. The Free Masons, sent a Master Mason, to live with me for just over two yrs. He said when he left." We had to be sure about you,Sir" When does something like this occour?
I was visitted by less than 14 men. In the last four yrs. Is this common? I see, my now, Master Mason friend. Sadly he does not reside in the area I live. My Quest continues.
If no one ever told you. TY for the peace, you provide, by just being there.
They put this, in my 1'rst. Every1 liked it at the lodge.
"Started By Eight King's.
Devided by None.
Stand Alone,
But never One.

Semper JuniorBirdsmanCEO

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Ease into this...I don't mean to burst any ones bubble...In the very few years before "Jesus The Christ," There was this dude named,"James The Just." He was unfortunatly be-headed, by the Hittites. nuff said Hope you get it.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JuniorBirdsmanCEO

James the Just was martyred by a decree of a Samhedrin that sentenced him to die by stoning some thirty years after the death of Jesus, it was John the Baptist who died by beheading at the request of Salome to her father during Jesus' lifetime.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Freemasonry promotes indifferentism, a heretical belief that all religions are equally legitimate paths to God. Christianity and other religiosities are incompatible with the oaths you have to set ablaze when you become a Mason. Freemasonry is syncretistic. Christians, Buddhists, Muslims, Jews, any religiosities are accepted.

Don't enlist if you're anti-Mason, if you're a mole, if you're a wing-nut conspiracy theorist because you'll be disappointed.

The crux of the matter is, Freemasonry doesn't promote Satanism, Demonianism or any black art for that matter.

MSick.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MSick
Freemasonry promotes indifferentism, a heretical belief that all religions are equally legitimate paths to God.
I think at a more fundamental level than that, it's more "I have my faith; you have your faith; who are either of us to say that the other is wrong? So since neither of us can know if we were right or not until we die and meet our maker, let's work side by side in peace and harmony until then."

edit on 2012.11.26 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Learn My Felllow... Learn...

1st Degree: "Does He Know Where To Draw The Line?!?"
2nd Degree: Since Rarely Folk Ever Do... There is Yet This Chance... "Does He Know Now Where To Draw The Line?!?" (By Now His Mind And Body Should Agree Like A Fellow Craftsmen Would)

3rd Degree: Humph! Some Actually Don't Get It At First And Second Time Around! So... Off To The Third Time!
"Does He Know Now Where To Draw The Line" (It Should Be Mastered Mason Rock Like Impressed And Carved In His Mind And Body!"

What Is "PSE"??? K... Go Figure!
edit on 27-11-2012 by Pinocchio because:
Pinoocchio's Lodge Of Idiom

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join