It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Astral Projection Simulation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I have very similar experiences, with guides taking the form of birds of prey for me, the benefit there is that I see them in real life as much as in dream states.

Like the other day, I almost ran over a hawk. The thing must' come within 3 feet of my car and I was going about 60 mph.

At first I was thinking... this stupid bird, I almost killed him! because the adrenaline was rushing, you know?

Then I started thinking, there must be a message here... and thought, it is like he is a messenger, and his message is not to run down an insight or revelation. It is easy to miss those, you know?

But anyways, animals are not stupid. They have a consciousness and thoughts all of their own, most of them are just on a different frequency thus what we typically call communication or even intellegence can be difficult to observe.

As far as the shirt goes... I wonder about things like that (in general, no judgment on you or Maiden
). Because if you tap into something that carries a lot of violence, fear, or anger, maybe if you don't do it consciously, you can still absorb some of that? And then, maybe that can be transferred from one person's subconscious to another... thus you have some people like Jesustard lady who absolutely wig out.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I wanted to drop this off. I don't know if you have ever listened to the Moody Blues since they are an old band, but the opening track to their album "On the Threshold of a Dream" reminds me of your video:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Thanks for sharing "On The Threshold Of A Dream" by Moody Blues. This to me is a unique progression of music as though it was put together in a puzzle like dream.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

No problem. They are such a great band. Highly underrated IMO.

On one of their remastered releases I have, it states that they were into trancendant meditation at some time or another... so maybe there is a legitimate connection between the music and AP.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join