It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Astral Projection Simulation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Fear not astral travelers, for I will be your guide.

I made this video kind of for fun. I had the idea for a while and decided I would finally do it. A lot of people get terrified by sleep paralysis and the process leading up to astral projection / O.B.E's in general so I tried my best to simulate the process as I experience it.

I tried to get the sound as accurate as possible.. I actually find it kind of makes me sick after listening to it on repeat... Could it induce an O.B.E. just from subconscious memory triggers? A member who posted in my podcast thread, which I will list, claimed he had a spontaneous projection just from listening to it. The sound file in that one was different but I guess being an experienced projector, it was enough for his subconscious to clue in and identify with the sound.

**So I caution you if you suddenly pass out!**

It's unfortunate ATS doesn't have a video upload spot, but if it did, I can't imagine how much space that would take up.

So here is my video. I hope it is of some use to you people who have experienced something like this before but didn't know much about it.

I put some peaceful music in so perhaps it won't be perceived as so terrifying..but it's kind of funny as it seems like a contrast to that menacing poster on my door.

If something doesn't make sense in this video, my podcast explains it all. It also explains my technique on how I Astral Project. Here's a link to it if anyone if is interested:
PODCAST LINK

I hope this video makes it less terrifying for some of you.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
When I was a little girl I used to have dreams all the time where in various scenarios I would die in a traumatic event and then very quickly start racing upwards into space. I knew in my dream that if I didnt wake up that I would actually die in real life. When I would try to wake up I would see my room but I couldnt move my body for a little while. I would be very tired the next day.
Is that the same thing?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I guess thats pretty close? I always hear a slight ring, with a TONE of buzz. It goes in-and-out, in-and-out, until I've reached it. The visuals are more accurate, but the sound is different then what I'm used to, but close enough.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

well alright then.

The sound is so hard to duplicate, theres just so many little things going on at once, it would be hard to put into a sound.. a sound which is also a feeling mind you.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cairowoman

yup, sounds like sleep paralysis to me.

You could project from that state.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
you know......Dan Tanna had a thread going a while back about 'The inside of the sun'.............and on that thread he tried to duplicate the throbbing SOUND of the beat of the sun.....for me it sounded much like the heartbeat of the universe but MORE freeky than that......it was VERY CLOSE to the rushing sound I hear when OOBE has come to me.....its AMAZING to hear if your an OOBE person as it is so close to the sound of the vibration in your head.

OK HERE is the thread I am talking about:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This above thread (link) is on the WAY FAR OUT scale.....and freeky deeky in the extreme, BUT......being an OOBE person who has experienced such high strangeness I think it holds MANY truths......many actualities of other dimensions......please read with an open mind as it really is mind blowing at times....
I think OOBE folks will be interested to read it.

check this video out....gads its NOT working here but is IS working over on the AKASHIC RECORDS thread as linked above....

Google Video Link

I was shocked and amazed to hear it...........

this sound (to me) is closer to what I hear than the one you posted, well... MORE of a combination of them .....don't get me wrong yours IS in that realm of what I hear, but just not near as close as the sound Dan came up with.....if we could combine the 2, with the Dan sound the louder one then we would be able to share what it is I am hearing in my head during the beginnings of OOBE.

this closely matches what I hear....the pounding throbbing sound.....NOT the high wavering notes that are added in the middle.....

Gosh! ......gotta LOVE the upload tools here at ATS!!
Bless the Overlord!!

[edit on 6-1-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

well alright then.

The sound is so hard to duplicate, theres just so many little things going on at once, it would be hard to put into a sound.. a sound which is also a feeling mind you.
What I was kind of getting at, is it might be different for everybody. People may have a different frequency then others, so they're not going to experience the same thing. I wasn't making fun of you, I was just pointing it out. I like what you did, its just not the same experience as what I get, or what others may get, when it happens.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Thanks for that. A freind of mine listened to my recording not knowing what it was supposed to be and she got a flash of visions of stars and spinning galaxies. Interesting.

I will check that out thanks for posting it.

I know this sound stimulates my 3rd eye at least, i can feel a good pressure and throbbing on my forehead and not in the uncomfortable way.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Wow Caveman I dont know what to say. Its definatly far out for sure. Thanks for posting it. Kind of made me feel sea sick watching it. Thing is these things are far out arnt they, nothing is really what it seems.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hm, I definitely had a physical reaction from that, though no spontaneous projections!

It reminded me of this sound I used to hear when i was growing up, and living in a house that was built on an old battlefield... kind of like that, but the pitch did not change... I always thought that sounded like 2 dimensions rubbing together.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
. I always thought that sounded like 2 dimensions rubbing together.

I often think its the frequency of the next dimension your hearing. Possibly in SP when with me it was very very loud and deafening was because I was so out of tune with the dimensional frequency, then as we raise our vibration the sound becomes clearer and clearer and isnt so deafening. I think those that can AP at will probably dont hear the noise very much at all as they can just switch between the two with ease.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I think it is too Mr. Green because it always made me think of some part of our world poking into another, or vice versa.

I also heard it in my house in Colorado, almost every night.

Oddly, though, I hear that frequently but I have some difficulty APing.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I flaged and stared your thread-post. Thank You for posting.

Is this a way for 'Astral Projection' for sleep-mode? Before going to dream-sleep, you keep on thinking-beliving to yourself about ghosts.

Afew times when I was sleeping, I swear that I was 'walking-awake'. Once in this type of sleep-mode, I wanted to open the front door, but I felt a 'powerful energy infront of it. And another time I was awake in sleeping-mode and I just entered the hallway infront of my bedroom, I turned around and I saw a 'somebody-spirit' stareing at me, then I appeared back into sleeping-dream mode.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I used to hear it all last year in my ears, a constant ringing in my ears. If I meditated and really listened to the frequency for like an hour I did end up remote viewing but never AP from this frequency. The ringing is not as strong this year but some times I still hear it strongly. I think it acted as some sort of wake up call Im not sure.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I used to hear it all last year in my ears, a constant ringing in my ears. If I meditated and really listened to the frequency for like an hour I did end up remote viewing but never AP from this frequency. The ringing is not as strong this year but some times I still hear it strongly. I think it acted as some sort of wake up call Im not sure.

I heard it almost constantly though 2006.

What did you see, if you don't mind sharing?

It always made me feel slightly uneasy. But, I think that is a biological reaction to anything "off-world."

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Some of my other 'strange dreams' are: (CavemanDD, I was wondering if you can respond. I would enjoy your Info. Thanks.) I was in the 'spirit-experience dream. The dreams where you are in more of a stranger AP-mode. I was dreaming-AP'ing in WITH the spirits, it was like that they 'called me into their zone'. The AP-dream was about, I 'awoke-AP mode' and I noticed a young woman-spirit, I walked over towards the bedroom door and I opened it. Next thing I saw was this blackish cloaked fiqure arriving from the ceiling, and the young woman kepted on saying to me, 'close the door'. I closed the door and walked back to my bed and rested, then I was in a sleep-dream. I experienced those types with different 'spirit events' with the AP-dreaming mode.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well they call it astral projection based on the theory that our soul or consciousness, spark of essence goes somewhere else while we sleep. How often do you go to bed and wake up with no worries or a problem solved?

They look at the astral or similar planes as being a different or higher frequency.. that is they exist parallel to this world but its a matter of tuning into it like you would a radio.

So yes, SLEEP mode, I would consider to be something like this.. the consciousness goes somewhere else to learn, but actually i dont even look at it like that.. if you play on the theory of infinite parellels... I look at the whole universe as one consciousness, and ourselves have multiple facets, multiple realities and that the only thing that defines us, or our individual being is awareness.. the awareness of a state of consciousness. Right now my awareness if focused on this human named steve (me).. and so that defines my identity for the time being.

When we dream I just think the awareness goes elsewhere since we aren't often aware of our body during a sleep cycle.. it goes elsewhere.. I have had short naps where I was aware of my body, it was surreal, just felt like a deep trance but then I snapped out of it and lost my short term memory/ sense of time.

I think when we project its a matter of putting that awareness elsewhere, through alternate realities, they have different physics, different energies, different many things.. you could look at it like a group dream like the "waking" world (I use quotations because it seems we are the most asleep here).. where multiple energies ( or souls) manifest the realm.. the illusion, the game, the matrix etc.. whereas in a dream, there still lies consciousness "external" from the individual self but it is of the self. I don't believe there is anything external it's just a matter of mmm.. reference? Energies exist interweaved. It's a human (or lower vibratory) mindset to separate and disassociate them. But please I must add; take this as opinion not dictation of personal dogma
).. And so anyways..it seems dreaming is more like you're in control, you have the most influence, you're orchestrating the realm, you're the "leader", and the realm has the restrictions only you place on it.

We could go on and talk about psychic abilities and theorize: "well.. if it is a dream and we can do anything.. why can't I fly right now?" and I would say perhaps its a matter of realization, an awakening.. you could say we don't truly believe we can do it and so we are slowed down by this dimensional energy barrier multiple energy sources have created and are maintaining, though not inescapable.

Am I rambling?

You dream state, your waking state, all that matters in my oppinion is that you are aware of it. Projecting from my own experience and cross referencing other people's experiences, it seems the general consensus is you are part of a plane like this earth one, that have fluctuating sets of rules depending where you are, or levels of energy allowance.

This paralysis state is like the in between stage, the interface from one energy form of consciousness (a soul pattern) to another energy form (body pattern).. gaining awareness of this state can allow you explore multiple experiences.

Generally I have also found while projecting I might get some dream bleed through, especially if I end up back in my body.. I would think and it would create, i would be literally in my own world, whereas while projecting it might as well be the same as I am here, typing. It just feels so different, so vibrant, so lighter.

The black entities you speak of tend to dwell in lower density planes I would think.. and if you take in consideration that thought manifests, in a realm of more energy allowance, less resistance, a higher frequency, the thought manifests quicker in a time perspective so either A. You created that entity, or B. You lured it in. Or C. Other factors and so on, etc.

I don't know if that was a mouthfull of words for you that you already resonate with, or if I really answered your questions.

I trust my subconscious to set me in the right direction, the right babbling tangent.

Let me know if you have questions or such.

Thanks for posting.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by CavemanDD]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Let me ask a stupid question Caveman.

Does this sound come before, or after you actually get out of your body?

If it's after, how are you actually hearing it if you are away from your ears?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Before., and after you come back.

I don't look at the physical or energy vessel to be my means of perception, its just a vessel that can perceive its reality through base physical senses. Meditation can enhance the senses..

And for example.. I can't see in 360 degrees while in body but I can in some dream experiences, some visualizations.

I don't focus on the form, just the essence, the pattern, the awareness etc etc.

What are ears but an expression of a code, a filter with a means to perceive energies certain ways and translate it?

The sound is also a feeling, a very strong one.. sound is a vibration so its like you're hearing the feeling and since the feeling is so strong, the sound is strong.

There is a strong vibration within that between state that can be perceived. I look it at it like that. Perhaps its the sound of intense vibratory energies trying to combine or seperate.. like you or ms green said.. its like the static or interference of blended frequencies / states.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I was curious, whether you perceived this as a physical sound, or something telepathic. Like you "hear" someone in a dream but it is actually more of a telepathic "sound."

Interesting that you say yuou can't see 360 degrees in your astral projections.

I guess that is the "spiritual body" sticking to a certain form?

I have still to master AP at all, though

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join