It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Temple Mount is the foundation of Muslim & Jewish conflict

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Just wait until the first red heifer is born in Israle and then you'll see what the temple mount is really about. There are already unconfirmed reports that a red heifer has been born but i dont know if its been substantiated.

Are you alluding to the Animal Apocalypse of Enoch LXXXVIII Line 13?
www.sacred-texts.com...

This is where Noah and his three sons are described as cows in a vision.
Noah is described as a white cow and he begets a white, red and black cow. It doesn't say which son is which. However, further reading of the passage possibly indicates the young white cow is Shem. The translation by Richard Laurence has footnotes in Enoch that interpret some of these animals to be important characters for the founding of Israel.

Who is the red cow you are referring to?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
A good thread. I think a lot of people are unaware of the events of the 2nd Intifada and how it relates to the Israeli/Palestinian situation today. Ariel Sharon's decision to visit the Temple Mount was not wise and I know many who feel it was a provocative gesture in and of itself. But for one to justify the Palestinians' response as a reasonable reaction to his visit is beyond ignorant.

The 2nd Intifada might very well be the Palestinian response to years of mistreatment at the hands of Israel, but if there was a period since Israel's formation that desensitised Israel's approach to dealing with the Palestinians, this was it...

[edit on 26/8/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Actually its regarding prophecy. In the last days a red heifer is to be born unto Israel and when that happens, the sacrifices are to begin again at the Temple Mount. They have been waiting for mellinia for this...

And when it happens...the Muslims will not take this lightly (an understatement).

Originally posted by lostinspace

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Just wait until the first red heifer is born in Israle and then you'll see what the temple mount is really about. There are already unconfirmed reports that a red heifer has been born but i dont know if its been substantiated.

Are you alluding to the Animal Apocalypse of Enoch LXXXVIII Line 13?
www.sacred-texts.com...

This is where Noah and his three sons are described as cows in a vision.
Noah is described as a white cow and he begets a white, red and black cow. It doesn't say which son is which. However, further reading of the passage possibly indicates the young white cow is Shem. The translation by Richard Laurence has footnotes in Enoch that interpret some of these animals to be important characters for the founding of Israel.

Who is the red cow you are referring to?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join