It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all Clinton Lovers...he is as much a Satan as any!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Yeah Clinton, I always knew he was a dirt bag, especially when I learned he revoked Federalism in this country with his EO 10000 or what ever number it was. Now it turns out he's also furthered laws that defy the very constitution! Every spit on Clinton with me!!! *spit spit spit*....furthermore, I don't think there were many presidents since Hoover that you could say were very "honorable" as all have been ruling like kings under a guise...called "state of National Emergency" of which when this was written there were 4 currently in act, with the WTC and all, there are probably now 5.

www.barefootsworld.net...

The introduction to that is QUITE fearsome, I have yet to find a pure hard copy of this Senate Report, but when I do....!!!!

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I believe Clinton was a member of the scroll&Keys fraternity, which, reported to the scull&bones.

Yes, those pesky secret societies. Correct me if Im wrong.

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
More bull# RE:Clinton.This man was investigated by the right for 8 years!Get over it already!Clinton was a better President than Bush,admit it.Even when Monicagate was going on Clinton's approval was in the high 70's,Bush's this week is in the low 50's.People are waking up.Clinton will be remembered as being one of our best presidents & that drives the right crazy!

Again,attempting to convince people that Clinton is satan on a conspiracy website is CLASSIC!You want a website?Check this one out!

pearlyabraham.tripod.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Bill and Hitlary were so crooked they have their files archieved.Lots of sleaze on these two scumbags.
prorev.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Clinton was a horrible persident. Bush is a thousand times better, at least he is trying to get something done unlike Bill. We could have had Osama but Mr. Bill did not want him. The encomy was good cause there were now wars, or terroits attacks to put it down. You are just another brainless, Democrat drone. Viva El Presidente Bush! He will be rembered as the horniest, the dumbest, and the worst president!

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Ah, another of the recently pubescent talking about asthetics, huh?
The economy was good because adults were in charge. There were no wars because those same adults engaged and maintained diplomatic initiatives.
The only thing that idiot Bush is trying to get "done" is to establish a caste system in this country between the haves & have nots!
And nyeff, The Bush Crime Family and Reagan are the only ones deserving of the 'scumbag' moniker.

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Adult diplomacy,huh.

You mean like the NK nuclear deal.

Or how about Somilla.You know that little problem with the Rangers.Clinton really showed some backbone on that one.When things get tough the U.S. leaves.

There was nothing "adult" about Clinton.He lied,cheated and stole,like a teenage thug.

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Adult diplomacy, absolutely.
A kid avoids things, thinking it won't get worse or will go away. Exactly what the Bush team has done on:
1) the economy
2) Israel/Palistinian conflict
3) The Middle East - particularly the Pakistan/India conflict. That scumbag was so incompetent that he didn't even take the lead. Who did? Putin. He immersed himself personally. Bush? Sent an undersecretary a week after.

Bush isn't even half the woman that Hillary is, much less even being qualified to carry Bill's bags.

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Clinton was a pupet....and the Bush is the master of pupest!

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Clinton was a pupet....and the Bush is the master of pupets!

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Since most "Pro-Clinton peoples" are very stupid, when it comes to the difference between bush and clinton, I'll spell it out an place a link.

C-L-I-N-T-O-N T-O-O-K A S-H-I-T O-N T-H-E
C-O-N-S-T-I-T-U-T-I-O-N.

Thank you, now here's a good link to show how he did it.

www.shire.net...

Thank you again, please be more informed when praising your presidents, if everything were clinton's way, we'd have ONE big star on the flag, the star of TOTALITARIANISM!

Sincerely,
no signature

new topics

top topics

join