It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza father mourns his child death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Gaza father mourns his child death

english.aljazeera.net

The civilian death toll in Israel's assault on the Gaza Strip has been mounting every day, with children and women among the victims.

One Gazan father spoke to Al Jazeera about the loss of his seven-month-old child.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Such news and videos are "disturbing" although they do not show raw violence, or blood on street etc. They are disturbing because they show "another" truth which we try to neglect, do not see, because all of this ego that surrounds us. Do the world deserve this? I dont think so, and it is time to take action to establish a new peace movement or this hatred of both sides will burn all corners of the world.

english.aljazeera.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If you want to be upset at child deaths, ask Hamas why they call this upon their people.

Also, al-jihid is a well known Hamas mouth piece, not an independent news source.

Also, if you cry for children that die on one side, why no tears for children who die on the other side?????

Seems kinda biased to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Why didnt they leave when the leaflets were dropped stating an invasion?
why stay there??? because he was happy for his children and himself to die for ALLAHS will.

Responsible parents leave dangerous areas....

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by commodore64

I'm an American whom been to Gaza... And let me say that even thou Hamas is not a good organization, I would like to say that the IDF are not better,, they are killing all this children because they can, not because they after Hamas,, what is going on over there is just a masegure and not a war,, few hamas men carry some hand wepons, and they firing handmad rockets that never was able to harm Israelies, to deliver a massage to Israel, FREEDOM....
and on the hand Israel's IDF, killes children women and any living thing out there, using our wehpon and tec/ and you you are saying Hamas did that.. My friend you need to read your Bible a little harder, I believe you don't know what it take about..
From the signs of dooms day, is what happen right now,, the signs talked about his people, the ones that will be miss judged by all of us, the ones that been killed in names sake,,, Muslims, Cristains, and even animales been killed out there, and believe me, the IDF don't give a crap less or more about wether you are Hamas, Cristain, or even a non believer,, everbody is to be killed.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by commodore64

I'm an American whom been to Gaza... And let me say that even thou Hamas is not a good organization, I would like to say that the IDF are not better,, they are killing all this children because they can, not because they after Hamas,, what is going on over there is just a masegure and not a war,, few hamas men carry some hand wepons, and they firing handmad rockets that never was able to harm Israelies, to deliver a massage to Israel, FREEDOM....
and on the hand Israel's IDF, killes children women and any living thing out there, using our wehpon and tec/ and you you are saying Hamas did that.. My friend you need to read your Bible a little harder, I believe you don't know what it take about..
From the signs of dooms day, is what happen right now,, the signs talked about his people, the ones that will be miss judged by all of us, the ones that been killed in names sake,,, Muslims, Cristains, and even animales been killed out there, and believe me, the IDF don't give a crap less or more about wether you are Hamas, Cristain, or even a non believer,, everbody is to be killed.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Also, if you cry for children that die on one side, why no tears for children who die on the other side?????

Seems kinda biased to me.

/
/

Can you show me the died children on the other side!!!!!

top topics

join