It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DreamRebel Plagerized Me.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Dear ATS Friends,

As a member and consistent contributor of the UM Forum, I would like to sincerely apologize for the action of Dream Rebel. I became aware of the plagarism problem when it was brought to our attention on our forum. I would like to thank you for taking the step and allowing us members, not only the mods/administrator, to know about this horrible news, we now know the truth about Dream Rebel.

At the same time, i would like to commend those of you whose threads Dream Rebel stole. I myself have enjoyed many of these stories and updates and commented on many of them. Although I do not know who is to be credited for each of the posts that Dream Rebel had, I know that the ATS Site and its forum is respectable and quite knowledgable. I will continue to check in on the ATS Website for news stories and updates, I also invite you to come visit our board so that we may co-exist and not compete for members. Obviously Dream Rebel's actions were wrong, but good can come out of this. Thanks for the time and I hope to be debating with you all soon on the UM Forum

Fearfulone

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I will continue to check in on the ATS Website for news stories and updates, I also invite you to come visit our board so that we may co-exist and not compete for members. Obviously Dream Rebel's actions were wrong, but good can come out of this. Thanks for the time and I hope to be debating with you all soon on the UM Forum

Very Cool
. I'm very glad that we can all work together and achieve better harmony then we had before.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
hey ATS. i have just wandered over from UM to say i am completely shocked. that is unbelievable. i mean he blatantly copied and pasted PERSONAL EXPERIENCES. i'm speechless.
it's a shame cause now there are gaping holes in our forums where DreamRebel's...sorry, i mean YOUR POSTS have been removed.

i'm glad the loser got busted and had all his plagerised contented removed, but wish instead of coming up with this scheme one day, he had gone out and gotten himself a girlfriend or instead.

anyways,

excellent site - i'll be back here regulary.

now i'm gona go and poke around your topics some more...good stuff they are!

cheers.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
lol lol, I can't believe that, man what a gimp lol

He's a loser, she said.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join