It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WORLD: Fanatical Muslims vs. The Free World

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

I don't care care what your family is. The fact that you involve your self so personally shows your bias. I answer with a fact and you give me your life story. Grow up

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Founding

I don't care care what your family is. The fact that you involve your self so personally shows your bias. I answer with a fact and you give me your life story. Grow up

Well how can I NOT involve myself so personally? .. You just accused me and my entire religion of being suicide bombers .. am I supposed to take such an accusation lightly?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Quote me on where I directly accused you and your family and I will edit my posts.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Founding

Quote me on where I directly accused you and your family and I will edit my posts.

Okay, I'll play along with this little game here. I get it, you're testing my quoting skills. Nice try. Here goes;

I asked you this;

Originally posted by Majorion
Tell me Founding, how much of a percentage of muslims in the whole world make up these 'suicide bombers'?

And this is your reply;

They make up the ONLY percentage! What an ignorant reply.

The ONLY percentage.. the only percentage of muslims is suicide bombers? ..you bet I take that personally.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Founding

Really....You don't understand what "Muslims make up the only percentage of suicide bombers."

It seems you were the one who misunderstood my question. It seems that you are the one who possesses an illiterate understanding of the English language, not me.

If English is not your first language I can explain why you have misunderstood the point I was making. Maybe you need me to translate from another language?

I asked you how many muslims in the entire world make up these suicide bombers. Should I rephrase the question?.. or speak a different a language you understand perhaps?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Please everyone

Stay on Topic and remember:

Civility And Decorum Are Required on AboveTopSecret.com

Thank you

Semper

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

It's not about how many Muslims are suicide bombers, its that they are the only people to become to suicide bombers most recently. That was the point I was making. A percentage does not excuse the loss of human life.

If you like we can start a debate thread that most suicide bombers are Muslim.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

It's not about how many Muslims are suicide bombers, its that they are the only people to become to suicide bombers most recently. That was the point I was making. A percentage does not excuse the loss of human life.

Equally we could start a thread that most child killers are Israelis. Current count in the still ongoing shelling in Gaza is 352 child killings.

The Palestinians conduct resistance by any means necessary (Malcolm X) because they don't have Israeli DIME bombs or silent bombs.

You ask what silent bombs are? Well apparently it is a new kind of explosive Israel uses on civilian populations. Scientists speculate according to the damage that it is a particle weapon that causes massive destruction in a small area leaving nothing standing and no rubble. Everything is vaporised.

Incidentally, 'recent' suicide bombing was invented by the Sri Lankan Tamil Tigers.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

I hope you stand by your words that most child killers are Israeli. We can openly debate this topic?

But of course you will not stand by your words, and choose to cower away and go hate-speech on some other thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

You ask what silent bombs are? Well apparently it is a new kind of explosive Israel uses on civilian populations. Scientists speculate according to the damage that it is a particle weapon that causes massive destruction in a small area leaving nothing standing and no rubble. Everything is vaporised.

I stay up to date with military hardware and i hate to tell ya this is all some propaganda from some where love to see something of this particle weapon
I suppose Israelis can just wish people dead too huh. Or no longer need bullets they can shoot lightening from there hands.
What scientist are we talking about? Particle weapons wouldn't be a bomb and i hate to tell ya if it was used it most likely be a satellite and at least 50 countries in the world would be able to detect an energy wave of that magnitude. And I can assure you particles traveling threw the atmosphere wouldn't be silent!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It's funny. I don't recall a Jewish suicide bomber. Nor a Christian suicide bomber. Nor a Moonie. Nor a Hindu. Nor a Taoist. Nor a Sikh. Shin Tao isn't big on suicide bombings. Confucianism doesn't participate in suicide bombings. Wiccans sure aren't into that sick crap.

Let's see.

(Me thinking long and hard)

Yep!

It's a Muslim thing!

Gotta make momma proud!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Since you love to plagiarize from hate sites.. and since you say Islam involves suicide bombing.

Care to show me where it says go blow yourself up in the Quran?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Great post

If you read some of the the pro Israel peoples comments in other religious threads on this site,you will see how fanatical and deluded they are!Seeing them from thier religious posts paints a true picture of how dark and twisted they have become.Nothing wrong with religion,faith can be guiding hand to many but when it becomes extreme thats another matter!To be honest your wasting your time with these people here,there so far brainwashed theres no way they can ever change.Hate breeds hate

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
It's funny. I don't recall a Jewish suicide bomber. Nor a Christian suicide bomber. Nor a Moonie. Nor a Hindu. Nor a Taoist. Nor a Sikh. Shin Tao isn't big on suicide bombings. Confucianism doesn't participate in suicide bombings. Wiccans sure aren't into that sick crap.

Let's see.

(Me thinking long and hard)

Yep!

It's a Muslim thing!

Gotta make momma proud!

wrong..Depends what you mean with suicide bomber. For me, all highschool massacres in US, Finland or Japan are also suicide bomber attack. It depends how do you analyze suicide bomber. For mei they are people who are always ignored, and people whom never give channce to communicate. As a last option they give a message with destroying.
But you will not try to understand what I am trying to say, because it is easy enough for you only to blame Islam, Muslim, barbar, dirty bla bla...

[edit on 7-2-2009 by deccal]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by noangels

To be honest your wasting your time with these people here,there so far brainwashed theres no way they can ever change.Hate breeds hate

It is very true..I feel it like a trap. There are some users here...They will never try to look in a positive way. They will always accuse a whole group of people, culture, society, religion..And they will only try to bring you to their own hate position. Please, nobody fell to this trip. It is only wasting time and energy.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

1. Who is the "Big Bad Bully"?

Image Courtesy ATS Member A.D.

2. Who represents the free world?

3. Who defends Human Rights?

Marital Rape Illegal in:

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Skyfloating]

These maps are so funny

1) This is Islam..This is Islam..This little cat is Israel..No comment...

2) Data, statistic? Oh, I see there only 5 countries..Islam..Islaaaam...

3)Who defends human rights? Whhat color represents what? I see many colors drawn by a primary school student

4) Source, number, statistic..? Where? Wait a minute....Greece, South America, and Muslim countries (except Turkey) have same color..I am confused...

Dude, did you ever write a homework? Shouldnt be at college, but highschool is enough. Yu should learn more about what is called statistic, picture based evidence etc.. etc..My my..

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

And yet, so many say it is USA/Israel/Europe who represent the forces of evil and states like Iran (Hamas backers) who "take a stand against evil".

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Skyfloating]

And after those great evidences present by the poster, the final judgement above...

me has confused

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The maps and stats prove that the "oh us poor arabs and us poor muslims are victims of the big bad Israel" is not as true as many here say it is.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Equally we could start a thread that most child killers are Israelis. Current count in the still ongoing shelling in Gaza is 352 child killings.

This is a racist lie, unqualified by the war circumstances, and typical of what I read around here.

If you're so statistically oriented, what are the number of children murdered by the Janjaweed militants sent out by the Sudanese Arab administration to annihilate the black population in Darfur?

Out of hundreds of thousands of people how many were children?

MF

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join