It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WORLD: Fanatical Muslims vs. The Free World

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

I hope they have been banned or otherwise dealt with...

[edit on 8/1/09 by blupblup]

Mods are able to file complaints too....luckily.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Yep... well i hope it gets sorted man.... nobody deserved treatment like that on a discussion forum or elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

This is the only thread ever where I have received threats and abuse by U2U. When writing threads critical of Christians or Israel (which I have, if you check my thread history), I dont receive such threats.

Well.. I'm muslim.. but I didn't send you any threats or abusive u2u's. Perhaps the people doing so aren't muslim at all? .. perhaps these people wish to make it appear as if such was the case?

Like how can you suggest this when you can't determine personal info?

[edit on 8/1/09 by Majorion]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

I didn't see him say they were from muslims??
What led you to that conclusion?

Perhaps, if you really strain.... you could think he was alluding to it, but that is a stretch.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Yeah I just edited it to "suggest". sorry

Second line on topic

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

No need to apologize to me, i was not the object of your post

Also... not a one-liner

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
you can rape your wife in alabama! therefore all your info is bunk. anything you can say about muslims could be easily said about christians or jews

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WinstonSmith911
you can rape your wife in alabama! therefore all your info is bunk.

logical fallacy.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WinstonSmith911

The question is not whether followers of certain religions have commited evils or crimes but whether or not they follow a religion which teaches the killing of people to be a good thing.

Jesus came to die and sacrifice his life for others...what about Mohammed, what did he teach? A tree is known by its fruits.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I think this thread was made to provide some perspective of what Israel deals with. I think it's brave considering the number of threads that criticise Israel and blame it solely for all the problems occurring in this region of the world, and especially all the suffering that the Palestinian people have endured.

Israel is certainly no angel by any means, including its inability to admit that it has been wrong and continues to do things that are immoral and/or disproportionate in the eyes of others (perhaps this is one of her greatest downfalls?).

OTOH, most people in these forums tend to focus more on the provocations perpetrated by Israel without acknowledging why Israel has done things such as enforce block aids and mandatory searches.

Just as Palestinians have not started firing rockets for NO reason, Israel did not protect its borders for NO reason either. What I'm trying to say is both sides have contributed to the turmoil we now see before us...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ExamineAllViews

Just as Palestinians have not started firing rockets for NO reason, Israel did not protect its borders for NO reason either. What I'm trying to say is both sides have contributed to the turmoil we now see before us...

Actually Hamas was firing for a reason. It was responding to the Israeli assassination program, they kill, harass, and violate Palestinians every day of the year anyway.

Contrary to what you say, it's really a one sided affair.

Maybe before you post, you should examine ALL views.

[edit on 11/1/09 by Majorion]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Actually Hamas was firing for a reason. It was responding to the Israeli assassination program, they kill, harass, and violate Palestinians every day of the year anyway.

Contrary to what you say, it's really a one sided affair.

"Israeli Assassination program"? The reason Israeli soldiers have enforced these block aids was in response to the myriad of suicide bombings that occurred from 2000-2004. Do you remember those? Where religious fanatics went on buses and into restaurants and blew people up. Nope, not IDF posts and military buildings. Public places where women, children and other civilians were just going about their daily lives.

How would you respond to that? What would happen to your country's morale if you did not feel safe at the movies, a picnic, a pizza pala?

Does this excuse Israel's current actions in Gaza? No it does not. But you are trying to shame and blame Israel completely for this whole situation. It is NOT a one-sided affiar at all. Just remember that Israelis and Palestinians lived in relative peace between 1993-2000. Was there a block aid then? Were Palestinians routinely searched and asked questions?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Majorion, it really is time for followers of your religious faith to acknowledge and accept responsibility for the suffering Islamic religious fanatics have brought upon themselves in many parts of the world.

Why don't you start by visiting this website: Free Muslims

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Majoran, how about posting the rest of the map? How about posting a map of 1948 Israel and the nations that lined up against them to wipe them out?

How about a pre-June 1967 map, a map of the forces arrayed again against Israel, and the comparison map after a week of war?

And the same maps of 1973? Be sure to include all the countries around them that attacked Israel.

I've seen this same, stinking map 50 times on 50 different threads, and it isn't even showing the entire map!

I'm sure you're an equal-opportunity poster, let's mix it up and you can post some of the maps I suggested.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExamineAllViews
What would happen to your country's morale if you did not feel safe at the movies, a picnic, a pizza pala?

And what would happen to your country's morale if you were told to get the hell out of your house or be bombed by jets with phosphorous trails also causing cancer?

Does this excuse Israel's current actions in Gaza? No it does not.

Obviously you aren't aware of the extent of terror Israel commit. Out of 700 deaths in the last two weeks alone.. roughly 20 of them were supposedly Hamas combatants. That means that at least 680 innocent civilians were murdered and thousands more injured, and some who aren't dead yet are suffering from the lack of basic aid, and as I said before.. some people don't even have a place to live anymore. Hospitals, mosques, schools, a university, and homes have all been destroyed.. do you call that militant targets? .. I say, that Israel are not only trying to burn the skin of the Palestinians, they want to break the bones inside as well.

Majorion, it really is time for followers of your religious faith to acknowledge and accept responsibility for the suffering Islamic religious fanatics have brought upon themselves in many parts of the world. Why don't you start by visiting this website: Free Muslims

Tell me friend, when was the last time you ever felt the effects of alleged Islamic terrorism? .. And would you take responsibility for the actions of the Christian extremists in Ireland for example?

Originally posted by dooper
Majoran, how about posting the rest of the map? How about posting a map of 1948 Israel and the nations that lined up against them to wipe them out?

Actually dooper, on the first page of this thread.. the OP Skyfloating posted several images making it out that Arabs and muslims are the big bad bullys surrounding Israel. I only thought it fair to post one image of the other side of the story.

And for the last time dooper, you have yet to answer any of my valid questions in an old thread called 'scores killed in Gaza', you have instead resorted to plagiarize from a hate site called 'prophet of doom' and actually threatened another member like a week ago.. yet the "fair" mods of ATS haven't even temporarily post-banned you for that, but the member you threatened WAS banned! Does that sound fair to you?

[edit on 12/1/09 by Majorion]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

You are side-stepping the issue that was raised. And btw, I do take responsibility for the actions of extremist Christians. What do I mean by this?

I don't create lies to hide the fact they have done bad things.
I don't let the pride I feel for my religion get in the way of facts that show these bad things did happen.
I don't try to blame all my problems on another ethnicity who are easy targets for my people to accuse.
I don't keep saying "they had no choice" and "it was their only way to get help" when people from my religion perform selfish acts that hurt lots of people.

Now, can you claim the same for the religion you submit to?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExamineAllViews

You are side-stepping the issue that was raised. And btw, I do take responsibility for the actions of extremist Christians.

Actually I've answered every question you've tackled me with. You are the one to avoid and sidestep my questions. It should be rather easy since you're so aware of the facts. Now answer this.. Do you classify schools, hospitals, universities, mosques and what not as "terrorist/militant targets"? .. Unlike you, I don't take responsibility for other people's actions, because they don't represent me nor my religion, that was the point of me throwing the responsibility question back at you.

Now, can you claim the same for the religion you submit to?

No, because I don't submit to any religion. As a matter of fact.. I'm not religious at all, people like you always turn this into a heated debate about religion and how Islam is violent and Christianity or Judiasm being the true faiths of God.. since I'm an insider in the Muslim world.. I'm only arguing for the sake of denying ignorance and common stereotypes(Hence I'm on ATS).

The conflict between Israel and the Palestinians is a struggle for self determination even if religion is involved on both sides.

The only thing I ask of you is to research what Israel have been doing to the Palestinians for decades more thoroughly. You will find that Israel is the aggressor every time, you'd think the holocaust would've taught them to avoid doing the same to others, yet they're committing genocide over there in Gaza as we speak.

And when I mentioned the assassination program.. it was obvious from your response that you had never heard of such a thing.. which means you really don't know anything about this conflict or how evil Israel really are. Beware of the zionist controlled media you get your so called information from.

But what do I know? .. I only live in the middle east, how could I know anything?

[edit on 13/1/09 by Majorion]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Majorion, I meant taking responsibly in the sense of acknowledging these things have happened and caused problems. For instance, Kevin Rudd acknowledging and recognising that former Australian Governments had mistreated Indigenous Australians in the past. He didn't claim it was directly or indirectly his fault...

You actually have not answered most of my questions.

Why was a block aid enforced by Israel?

Why were Palestinians "suddenly" searched for every time they went back and forth from the area?

Who was the first party to respond violently in the 2nd Intifada?

Why do HAMAS militants choose to attack Israelis when they are amongst their own civilians? Is this for the "cause", or so they can "get the attention they need"?

Why does HAMAS put so much effort into creating weapons and antagonising Israel? It seems they only know how to communicate through violence.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Maj, I truly have no idea what in hell you're talking about. I threatened another poster?

And they got kicked off?

Somehow, that just doesn't seem right. You don't think that maybe they did something other than get threatened by me? I mean if that worked, I'd think about . . . no. I won't go there.

That's what I love about this. We can all be mature and rational in our discussions.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join