It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elite and the Occult

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Interesting article-

For anyone who has done a drop of research into the elites who run the world, they will undoubtedly find that the elites are intrinsically tied to the occult. Please note that the term "occult" does not necessarily mean "satanic", but rather "hidden." This writing will only scratch the surface.

wordth3.blogspot.com...

The really interesting stuff begins after the part on owl symbolism: ritual child abuse/sacrifice.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Mis-Information from religious point of view (Text version of The Arrivals) which is a documentary from some Muslim dude's point of view of pinning everything that is going wrong in the world on Dajjal? lol

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bignick

I'm pretty sure it was explicitly stated in the article that the 'end times' scenario is not biblical but rather crafted to appear so. Reminds me of Project Bluebeam. The information is factual, or at least what I've checked.

And still it does not take away from the child sacrifice and the news articles that on the subject- NYTimes and US News. Particularly the US News article which describes the oddities in the case in which the CIA came in and basically shut down the case.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bignick

In fact, the only part that ever refers to the dajjal is #3. I agree it seems unnecessary to have the #3, as one can follow the series from 1 2 and 4 without missing much. I think what the author is attempting is to show that the NWO is an ancient doctrine by first in #1 show that the NWO is not just a crazy theory but comes from the mouths of many prominent politicians. #2 seems to be a crash course on the mystery schools hinting at atlantean origins. Part #4 is the elite-occult connection and I think the author is attempting to show that the elites are tied in with the mystery schools. My interpretation, and I think what the author is trying to convey is that the NWO is an ancient doctrine of establishing a utopia on earth known as the New Atlantis, but it will never work out in a good way as people are imperfect, but is being swindled into existence by creating a false end-times scenario by fooling everyone into thinking it is the apocalypse of prophecy (project bluebeam?). Having been into the NWO theory, it puts a lot of things into perspective.

I am actually kind of interested to see what #5 will be.

--edit--
actually if you are a mod reading this could you move this to the New World Order forum?

[edit on 5-1-2009 by italkyoulisten]

new topics

top topics

join