It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOL- Funny Video showing Palestinian Fake News and how its made

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

LOL- Funny Video showing Palestinian Fake News and how its made

www.youtube.com

The term "Pallywood" refers to the staging of scenes by Palestinian journalists in order to present the Palestinians as hapless victims of Israeli aggression.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
They are able to succeed in this endeavor in large part due to the credulity and eagerness of the Western press to present these images, which reinforce the image of the Palestinian David struggling valiantly against the overpowering Israeli Goliath. Pallywood has led to astonishing lapses in Western journalistic standards in which badly staged scenes regularly appear on the news as "real events."
For those interested in an in-depth look into how propaganda is really produced and created, this is a must see.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
thanks for clearing that up....
So what we see on the news is one big film set then,i never knew that,all that fake blood and people pretending to be dead.I think these palestinians should be punished for this deception.maybe we could get israel to drop real bombs on them instead of the pretend ones..
Who knows maybe western governments will start using this evil propaganda to further their agenda.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
No one said its all fake but a large amount of it is…

Tells us something about their credibility, exaggerations and to what lengths they go to create propaganda.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That movie was the biggest bunch of propaganda I have ever wasted my time watching. I am sorry but watching the people under fire they are acting appropriately.
As for the fake dead guy, they do that so they can move around, Yeah its fake but so what. I woulds do the same if my country was being invaded and occupied by a nation that hates my guts
here is another fake video www.youtube.com...
Give me a break man. They are killing woman and children, don't add to their problems

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
uh, what? I totally missed the 'funny' part. I didn't even find it interesting.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23
No one said its all fake but a large amount of it is…

Tells us something about their credibility, exaggerations and to what lengths they go to create propaganda.

Israel should let really western journos in then we will all know. We all know the gaza people are going through hell, and this thread is probable propaganda for israel also.

This world is upside down, so never believe stories either way. All we know is that israel mass punishes gaza people.

Do not guys, jump ship thinking this thread is true all the way.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Funny, you mention propaganda. I saw a photo once of Palestinian terrorists sneaking in to attack an Israeli home. The picture also contained an insert that showed an extreme close-up of one of the terrorists. He had a star of david around his neck. Ever since I have been very aware of the possibility of a country attacking itself to gain public support for a war against another. We all know that couldn't happen though. Nero couldn't have burned Rome, Hitler couldn't have burned the Reichstag and of course there is no way the neo-cons could have brought down three buildings in NY. Propaganda and False Flags are a way of life.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
that a lot of their reports are untrue. Yes there are casualties of war but why is that?

Because GAZA is run by a terror organization that does not care about their population… if they did they wouldn’t have shot 80 rockets a day at Israel, and HAMAS militants would not hide in hospitals like they are doing now or use civilian homes to shot from at the IDF.

Point the finger at the group similar to Hezbollah (who are mostly not Lebanese) that brought carnage on Lebanon for no reason since they decided to cross the boarder and capture an Israeli soldier. And like Al Qaeda who brought the same carnage on Afghanistan since they attacked the world trade center.

I feel bad for innocent civilians getting hurt, but the Palestinians should have got rid of Hamas a long time ago and its about time that the Muslim world said enough to these fanatics Muslim terror groups in their countries.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If Israel would let western journalists into the war zone I think there would be no use for propaganda at all to see what atrocities Israel is comitting.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I don't see how it's funny. I'm surprised at how these people managed to make Israel seem like a monster.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Starred and flagged. I've heard much info about the false reports coming out of that area. This only reinforces the feeling that we cannot believe these 'journalists' as they push their agendas.

new topics

top topics

join