It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Mystery Symbols

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Over all this evidence area is located in the mid western part of the state of Nevada here in the USA and Pershing county about 90 miles northeast of the city of Reno. It is also well north of the famous Area 51 super secret facility and the Nevada Test Range site where atomic bomb testing happens. However, it must be noted that these sites in the southern part of Nevada are only a short hop by air to the evidence sites revealed here in this report. More specifically the evidence area is located just east by southeast of the small town of Locklock, Nevada and east of the Interstate 80 and US-95 highway at Lovelock.

Strange symbols in Nevada

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
On the link, more pictures show a deport that moves the martial to create these symbols.

The author of the website makes an excellent comparisons, the structures look similar to ancient Mayan writing.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
By the look of all the tire tracks, it looks like someone was having fun with a mini back-hoe. I wonder what the message translates to.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The author of the website makes an excellent comparisons, the structures look similar to ancient Mayan writing.

My first thought was that the symbols appear to be Korean...but it's all Greek to me. Nice catch, though.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is part of the B-20 bombing range within the Fallon Range Training Complex. If you look at the area with Google Earth you will find targets including some standard circular ones and other infrastructure (helipad, etc.)
www.globalsecurity.org...

[edit on 1/5/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
You should read more about the guy who runs that site.

He has a habit of cropping images or flat-out ignoring the obvious to put his own spin on things. In another thread on here a while back someone pointed out how he was cropping the images on his site to make it look like something it wasn't. I think he was saying there was a large building or wall in one image when all he really did was crop out a large portion of the sky to make what he was calling a wall look larger than it really was. Like in these images he mentions the area it's in, but completely ignores what it most likely is and makes sure not to show any of that area so people won't think that it's a possible bombing range.

He also has a habit of making all his findings sound like there's no possible way it could be anything else other than what he's saying they are, but at the same time tells people to make up their own minds. In other words "You can tell me what you think it really is, but I know I'm right so don't bother".

A group from another site challenged an article of his not long ago. They asked him about it and asked if he'd come to their site to talk about it and he ignored it at first, but finally acknowledged them on his site. You can see how annoyed he was that his articles were being questioned.

I can't respect a researcher like that. He thinks his final outcome on something is THE only one and if you challenge him and ask him to come to other sites he won't do it. Everything has to be on his site. That little bit tells me he cares more about getting hits on his site. Any decent researcher should welcome people who question their findings.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Those pictures look extremely fake to me..

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Look like the US Navy is training for aircraft attack on urban towns.

You might check to see if any government facility in Iran have the same layout like there suspected nuke facilities.

It is not uncommon for the navy to use shipping container as targets you can put a lot of 20mm holes in one before it falls apart and for them to set them up in shapes like they plan to attack in foreign countries.

It would also not be unusual for the range prep crew after being told to go out and set up a target town to use there layout to play a joke on people that like to surf google maps or earth.

I know that some of the range prep people out at NWC China Lake have set up target areas and a couple years later found them described as strange alien sites or other goofy things

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
Those pictures look extremely fake to me..

I know my reply is late, but it looks like the 3D view in Google Earth was turned on when he took the screenshots. He might have also darkened them to make them stick out more.

I'd also like to know where he gets that magical software he uses that he says can automatically find all the tampering done to photos. If anything like that existed, we wouldn't have to be searching like this.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by nightmare_david]

[edit on 7-1-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
He's done a follow-up article and if any of you go view it you'll laugh at the very last image of a crop circle from 2005 that is obviously connected to the Nevada symbols. He also is now mentioning bombing ranges but keep in mind that Phage brought that up before he did.

Here's that very advanced crop circle that's obviously connected to the Nevada symbols that couldn't have been made by guys with boards and rope:

Do I REALLY need to say anything else?

[edit on 8-1-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ah good old space invaders. I miss that game. I grew up playing it on Atari (showing my age there)

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david

Do I REALLY need to say anything else?

[edit on 8-1-2009 by nightmare_david]

Proof! The Space Invaders have arrived!
Invaders

Skipper is fun. He does go on, doesn't he?

[edit on 1/8/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
In the spirit of a good conspiracy theory advocate, with full skepticism in play, I say the owner of that web site took a forklift out in the desert and stacked a bunch of junk then waited for it to show up on a satellite image. As good of a theory as any I say

How on earth that image where you can clearly see the very earthly forklift tracks showing how the objects were stacked, is connected to the Aliens and UFO topic is beyond me?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It reminds me of an old ZX Spectrum game, Ant Attack.

It may be a mistery to someone like Skipper, but it's no mistery to Microsoft.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It's why I don't really care for the guys site. He reads too much into everything he sees. I liked his site when I first found it and I still think he has interesting images on there, but I don't care for his attitude and the way he obviously takes ideas from other sites then goes own to take credit like he found it all himself. I'll admit, he mentions if the article is from an image that was e-mailed to him more than he used to, but that doesn't change my opinion of him.

He has to be a member on here or at least lurks daily. Anytime someone posts about an article of his on here, he'll do a follow-up mentioning things that were mentioned here. Especially if the article talked about on here is something he just posted on his site. In the first article he mentioned nothing at all about bombing ranges. Phage makes his post here about what they were, suddenly there's a follow-up like he knew the entire time when he clearly didn't or he would have mentioned it in the original article. There's usually a big gap between follow-up articles of his and he was too quick on this one. I'm surprised he hasn't removed the Space Invaders image yet. Maybe he hasn't come back to view this thread yet

I'm convinced he did the follow-up only because Phage pointed out what it really was here on ATS. So he went back and mentioned that's what they were but still had to put his own twist on it so it wasn't so obvious.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Unfortunately I live in France , far far from Nevada ... but I did spent hours
with google earth over Nevada . So I can confirm Skipper's images are real ,
and that anybody can find millions of very amazing sites in that State ...
I know army get several test range there , bombing areas and so on .
But for many of them I would be very happy to obtain explanation ... these
are just so ... strange

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I applaud him for following up on the bombing range info. SOMEBODY built this thing. Rather than attack the author, why not speculate as to WHY it was built? The notion that the author built it himself is absurd.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
For anyone stumbling upon this thread while researching these claimed mystery Nevada symbols.

You can see every target with full coordinates in the Fallon Range Users Manual.

uchisworld.files.wordpress.com...

The urban warfare training area has been rebuilt. Quite amazing how people can completely misinterpret a weapons training range!

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: HugmyRek
By the look of all the tire tracks, it looks like someone was having fun with a mini back-hoe. I wonder what the message translates to.

was thinking the same thing, parcours for quad- or mini-bikes.

top topics

join