It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look Al Jazeera On Line Now!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Modulus

Agree. I get very clear picture from Israel too... Reports and Interviews are seen every hour from both sides, and they know that they are MSM here, and under very tight observing from what kind of broadcast they produce...

I have met all Israeli spokesman many times in Al Jazeera, and they let them talk almost freely, from their point of views.

I admire their two corresponders inside Gaza, and they are heroic - should get awarded.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
I admire their two corresponders inside Gaza, and they are heroic - should get awarded.

That chic is hawt!

I've also been watching a lot of EuroNews, don't know how large this channel is, anyone know of it? But they also have a few cool features, something called 'no comment' where they just roll footage from various places.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Chakri Fahry - What more can a man hope? (She is giving AJ reports from NY)

- I hope anyone is taking these statements as insult for import cause.

Message is what matters, not messengers... But I have done same work too, and know the risks, huge responsibility... And after all, I am just a man.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Update this thread with what you see, i'm having the same problem watching Al Jazeera online. I've been following a live feed of Gaza City but the link went dead. Last thing i've seen was a big smokescreen on the edge of the city with a convoy of armored personnel carriers/tanks moving towards it.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mammoth

Now when the dark has come, they can only hear lightnings, hearing bombs. In fact, last half hour has been mainly reports...

If tonight follows others nights timetable, real action begins after 1-2 hour, when troops will reach front lines - then we see how far troops are ordered to move in.

To this day, we can speak mainly from "violent reacon" missions been made... Lets see if big push comes today: All signs are up, because shelling and tank movements. But like all military operations all around the world, "there is huge hurry to wait!"

So lets keep on line, and hope that new routers are placed to AJ servers.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
Chakri Fahry - What more can a man hope? (She is giving AJ reports from NY)

Is she the reporter that was at the UN headquarters? I was watching all day to catch a glimpse of her... and find out her name

I've noticed this lately though, all news reporters, anchors, everyone is crazy good looking. They're all supermodels. I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet, it seems a bit disingenuous.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

She Is She...

So do we open fangroup to facebook?

I even try to google some pictures from her...
It would be so nice to share at least one picture with you. When this war is continuing, there comes faces to it.

I will U2U if there comes something up with her. I Promise.

But now we just have to wait UN reactions... Reports. Soon there comes midday announcements ( lunch break ) so maybe Chakri have something to say to us very soon... Keep on channel!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
OH #!!!

Al Jazeera, this is why they turn to reports... journalists are targeted now!

Their roof top post is targeted. I hope she is ok, guy is giving reporting now by phone... And I just say how great risks they are taking!

Press TV, Alalam stations hit in Gaza

Israeli forces have targeted Press TV and Alalam television stations in the Gaza Strip.

The building's coordinate was handed to organizations responsible for the journalist safety including the UN. The journalists working in the building were given safely assurances that it would not be targeted by mistake.

updated link
www.presstv.ir...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join