It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When they get free...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
...they think they can launch bombs inside Detroit, from across the state.

Why? It is a lethal threat and danger truely luming, which they can't stand having any glory and power. They figure they can't do anything close. But what happens to cowards?

Yeah, I used to work in "Target" for a reason. Notice how "Target" got that bulls-eye symbol?

Can Detroit survive disrespect toward a legendary Detroiter? Stay tuned...

I see any side thing no matter how afar off. Cowards dont want a meet with Mr. Co-Beast up close, but can get a pounding through even afar off craft.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Mabus you should keep a diary. Don't bother to lock it.

Who are 'they'? I thought Wal-mart was the Beast this week?

Is it only in Detroit? Would they be coming from the north-east, or only within the State?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
"And the side side automating command Go A Way In Double Ever (without ending) Lasting Punishment: butt the up side in double life without end."--Wizard

"Butt" implying violatently include own member part in the mix. Such a sacrific is a stupid negative one, but instead they (the negative one) whole can get screwed.

Picture a Detroiter blown up... Can't actually happen, but just picture it, negative one. X (TIMES) X (TIMES)... Mark your spot inside negative infinity! Smite not +A. And WHO I dont give a damn about, but smite not +A, Mr. Negative Can't. Seeing how blame fall which trap negative evident any way...negative must experience such a curse-type luck.

Cant endure cover up after cover up, so indeed 'go out' how +I make.

Label +me a sick-sess.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Perhaps this should be in another forum.

Reinhard? Is that you?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
And automater command "Cut Negative You A "S" ("plural") Under", and appoint negative you your porting when issue the hypocrite: the double tone automater command "Be Weeper and Gnasher outside reach of Crosser".--Wizard

"R" on. "R" uning on E!

Then -ER indeed.

A+ advice further.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ive been in Target once and they were working there. I bought a carton of cigarettes and a t-shirt that read "Everything I do, seems to get me into trouble". It was in Minneapolis.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Clock 5 through 11. 7 full hours worth implying luck in how outside reach of circumstance which have negative one.

Where ignorant without end the move case is, the double tone will the preditor be gat negative you red double get negative you.

Put them where? Matching "case".

Ca s e. Plus 4.

Get ME? O, "I'll be back." Plus should any expect T4?

Behold, I see side from way back.

What's that saying? Tenn-a-key. What do we have here now?! Key outside reach of the bot nameless pit. I can make negative you famous.

In middle is S. between Ca. and E. Yea, pull your trap ON ME!! Leaves you under own doing, Mr. Punisher. Behold, I make negative you punish negative you continually only.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Mabus]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Forgive me if I seem rude, but what the blazes are you on about? and what is it you are implying by posting this puzzlement in the Survival forums?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I was starting to think it was me. I haven't seen such vagaries and double speak since a parliamentary debate, and the previously mentioned Enterprise Corruption website.

Perhaps it's in a language that us English are unfamiliar with...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I have no idea what he's saying or why but I think it sounds great.

What goes on here, Sir? Can you tell us? Do you even know?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It's sort of like William Burroughs' tape recorder vomited.

The boldface is nice, but it could use some more italics.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Is this a riddle of some kind Mabus?

Originally posted by Mabus
Smite not +A [...] Label +me a sick-sess

Get ME? O, "I'll be back." Plus should any expect T4?

Are some of your references something to do with the blood?

A/O blood groups, + as in Rhesus positive, T4 as in lymphocytes, ME as in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis?

[edit on 5-1-2009 by citizen smith]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by citizen smith

I'd guess the "I'll be back" is an Arnold S. quote, hence T4 = Terminator 4.

Although I would prefer a blue sky on Mars.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
It's sort of like William Burroughs' tape recorder vomited.

Vomited at random, do you suspect? Or do we perhaps have a special, precision vomiting?

(I thought Detroit had Robocop?)

...Mabus?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Side thing reveal further. Term-automation pre-1 and pre-2. Check this out:

Preditor. Preditor. (Pre-editor.)

In comman in both movies Pred. and Term. was Anold trying surviving shots.

Understand the arm peice terminator intentionally left aside for a sequel so movie could survive?

Destraction decoy is the Isreal vs etc inner which was fake, but turned true under WHO run it. News Media involved aswell for it.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Mabus is starting to sound like an mixture of 'Ing Soc' plays on the words he is choosing...using a mixture of acronymns, word play and personal inflections to communicate concepts.

Very confusing but without a 'primer', my interpretations are subjective at best.

"And the side side automating command Go A Way In Double Ever (without ending) Lasting Punishment: butt the up side in double life without end."--Wizard

I interpret this as follows:

"Lasting Punishment"= Death

The "Double Ever (without ending)" = forever without end...in the context I perceive, it would indicate a "negative ending without end"...or hell.

"Butt" implying violatently include own member part in the mix. Such a sacrific is a stupid negative one, but instead they (the negative one) whole can get screwed.

I interpret the above quote as meaning "Life Sacrifice For War Is Stupid...but they can screw themselves."

Picture a Detroiter blown up... Can't actually happen, but just picture it, negative one. X (TIMES) X (TIMES)... Mark your spot inside negative infinity!

An attempt to instill an image in my opinion...Imagine Detroit being bombed (though it isn't likely)...but if it did then who ever did it could find themselves in "negative infinity"...or everlasting hell.

Smite not +A. And WHO I dont give a damn about, but smite not +A, Mr. Negative Can't.

I interpret: Do not punish the innocent (+A)...it doesn't matter who the innocent are (because they are "+A" means that they have nothing to do with the conflict and as such cannot be given a yeah or nay in context to the situation). And "Mr. Negative" cannot help but "smite" (or concede the crossfire for such) the innocent.

Seeing how blame fall which trap negative evident any way...negative must experience such a curse-type luck.

I interpret:

Those whom have had hard times and choose to blame others are inclined to unproductive social provocation (they lash out rather than collaborate) and as such cannot be completely reasoned with as they will perpetuate the negative behaviours and thought process'

Cant endure cover up after cover up, so indeed 'go out' how +I make.

I interpret:

The negative thinkers rationalize that they have to do something since they "can't endure".

That is my attempt...using the context of current events and rearranging his sentences while focusing on the "good/bad" references towards the subjects of his statements.

I could be wrong, indeed...this is only an attempt.

Mabus: What is your first language?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Mabu used to post on Misc Surv newsgroup and he got chased away because of his trolling and infantile posting, rational debate is not high on his list of priorities

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
My brother was diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic and this dude sounds just like him. Its just like the babble speak when my brother goes on a rant.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkice19
My brother was diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic and this dude sounds just like him. Its just like the babble speak when my brother goes on a rant.

There are quite a few inmates in my facility with moderate to severe PS. I agree with you this sounds like a rant.

Mabus- Can you clarify a bit on the Detroit part? Who is going to launch an attack? Are you on any meds that you're forgetting to take? (no that is not a quip or sarcastic remark it is a serious question) You can U2U me with the answer to the last one if you feel like answering it. I'm just a bit worried about some of your writings lately. They've been ..more cryptic it seems.

top topics

join