It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Threatens to Break Israel's Gaza Blockade

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
Remember Iran is surrounded by America and the UK on land and at sea! They would be mental to start anything!

Actually they are surrounded by Britan, France, Germany, India, U.S., Canada, Turkey, Russia, and China at this point. They are just fighting pirates right now, but they are all in quite a handy position if anything were to happen.

As for Iran trying something stupid, I honestly do not think it will happen. They are trying very hard to be seen as a big dog over there. Sure, I bet they are hoping for an excuse. I dont think Israel will give them one though. That's not to say a soldier wont though.

As for comparing navies and militaries....I dont think we can do that yet. Everyone is assuming that we still have the same things. A lot of things have been invented since then. We dont know what we have yet. The fact that we are sitting back calmly, tells me we got something though. I mean, the coolest jet I thought we had was the stealth. Its totaly wicked, love that thing, but still want to crap my pants when it flies over my house. Anyway, they have phased them out. No longer being built. They dont do that until there is something else to replace it. No word on that though. So, I betting we have some pretty cool stuff that they are just waiting to use. Let them have more of the same. More of the same doesn't worry me.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Only nine days to the Presidential inauguration, are we seeing the stage being set?

You have to wonder about those wacky predictions that were made about the IRAN / Israel WWIII scenario.

They are starting to look less wackier by the minute...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad

Originally posted by Saf85
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Your ignorance knows no bounds, I pray your forced into the draft when the US and UK invoke them, that way you can experiance first hand, what a so called "Peasant nation" can do to the mighty western armies! Heck if your lucky to survive, maybe you will not be so susceptable to propeganda from main stream media anymore (heres to dreams).

all the middle eastern armys are good at is blowing themselves up along with school kids \ markets \ women etc.. when they see a real soldier they give them the arab to hands in the air wave and smile....
edit to add i hope i get called back up and get some close in action.. even a man with one foot could out gun these toy soldiers....

[edit on 5-1-2009 by fatdad]

Ofcouse they can... hehe, and Afghanistan and Iraq what about them? even a man with one foot could out gun these toy soldiers there? dosnt seem like it, US and the coalition are loosing men and women everyday there and the only place where there is peace in Iraq is in the Green zone, heavily guarded and surrounded with 11 meters high concrete walls, all other places are a death sentence..

Best regards.

Loke.

Ps.

You forgot to answer the question who was put towards you on the first page of this thread.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Any update on the aid ship? It was supposed to dock over the weekend, yet 3 days on and no news?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join