It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Threatens to Break Israel's Gaza Blockade

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
Could my year long hunch be right, that bush will retain his power till further notice in event of war with iran?

I've been suspecting the same.
President Bush seems to have gone VERY quiet over the last couple of months. OK, he's leaving office soon.. but his silence on everything (at least from what I've seen) seems quite disturbing.

The water's getting very hot whilst we're all looking the other way.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
i think its alot of hot air from iran, do they really think they are gonna break a military blockade without a fight?

i think they are saying this publicly but really dont plan to do anything, or they will send in the ship and claim israel wont let them through, to make israel look worse. OR if they get fired upon by israel, all the better for their cause. in any scenario israel loses. You gotta admit, they are good at this chess game they are playing.

there is propaganda on all sides and this is more of it, i think.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I am praying Iran has some Onyx, Suburn and Torpedo weapons they aquired from Russia on that ship (maybe just home made variants of them), deal the Israeli navy a crippling blow and drop off some much needed supplies. Heck it would be even better if the alleged s-300's Iran has, were aboard and ready to defend Gaza's skies while the supplies are distributed.

Wouldn't it be the biggest shock to the world, if the cargo ship was in fact... A aircraft carrier with outter cladding diguise! Imagine the look on Israels face if the ship got to patrol boat range, then all of the sudden dropped 100's of tons of steel into the ocean to reveal a Iranian carrier brimming to the teeth with missiles and anti air defences
(we can all pray for something similar).

More than likely there will be some form of military aid, if not they are at least garunteed to have some of the thousands of Iranians who signed up to defend Palestine onboard it.

Israel are coward dogs to be doing what they are to Gaza, they are virtually defenceless, no means of escape, in reality Israel has touted the Holocaust flag so long, they have forgot what it meant to be the victim and are now doing as the Nazis once did to them. They are no better than the Nazis, if not worse!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Saf85

WTF is Iran going to do? There is no way Iran can do anything. One false move and it's bye bye Iran. The technology is in place in Israel and the Gulf to make sure Iran gets Iraqified if it gets above itself.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Saf85

Hey Saf85 are you buddies with Manson_322? Where the heck is that guy anyways......Anyways this sound like Shift migh indeed hit the fan soon. NOT GOOD.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by Saf85

WTF is Iran going to do? There is no way Iran can do anything. One false move and it's bye bye Iran. The technology is in place in Israel and the Gulf to make sure Iran gets Iraqified if it gets above itself.

Haha don't make me laugh esteemed and honored ATS member who belives the US and Israel are God re-incarnate or something. for starters If Iran does have any Russian anti ship missiles/torpedos on that ship, Israel can do nothing to stop them takeing out any ships sent to intercept the cargo ship. If they have any s-300 batteries on board, IAF will be running for cover. If there is any fighteres or military supplies on board, the IDF is gonna start feeling what it is like to be slaughtered (just like all those innocent Palestininas they are in the process of doing to).

If the US tries to attack Iran in retaliation. Be forwarned, Iran has the worlds most advanced Chemical and Biological programs (considering they bought up any and every Ex Soviet scientist with any expertise in the fields). So you can expect super strain smallpox or a new and deadly virus to be wafting through our airports some time soon!

Also if Iran was attacked, it would be the Nuclear sites first priority, why do you think Russia will sit bye and let its scientists and engineers get killed? If any Russian blood is spilled, you can expect them to come to Irans aid and looking for vengance! Once Russia is in on the conflict, it is only some time before China comes along for the ride and bam escelation to ww3!

The US's plan to divide and conquer the middle east, then hand it over to Greater Israel, was always failed to doom, just the Israelis are so dead set on Greater Israel, they will do almost anything to try and keep their dream alive. Thank God there are still those with enough sense to try and stop the madness! God bless Iran and Russia!

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saf85
I am praying Iran has some Onyx, Suburn and Torpedo weapons they aquired from Russia on that ship

I'm hoping to hell that that ship is totally unarmed, not even sidearms for the crew, and nothing aboard other than food, medicine, and fuel

That way, any action hostile taken, or otherwise prevention of its passage can be spun by Ahmedinajad as an anti-humanitarian act

[edit on 5-1-2009 by citizen smith]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The UN should search the ship and if there are ANY war materials on the ship they should take it out and sink it after removing any humanaterian supplies and sending just those to gaza.

I would not put it past iran to put people on the ship to try to get them into gaza they already have threatened to send people to fight.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Iran know what it is doing. they will be the ones who will try and be stopped by the blockade, have enough media there showing Israel from preventing humanitarian aid getting through, Iran can come out smelling like roses while Israel look like the bad guys, if Iranian ships are opened fire upon, they have evidence of an unprovoked attack.
then Iran can then start playing the media card by getting out as much propagada as poddible.
Israel don't want reporters in becasue they will be using new US weaopons systems to test their effectiveness.

currently Palestine are caught between a rock and a hard place, how are they going to stop the Israeli army? Palestine has no one to turn to to do deals or draw up a cease fire, Israeil will not stop as long as Hamas has a breath.
Patestine has nothing to offer to stop Israel from destroying the entire area fromely known as the Gazza strip. which will probably be re named the new rocky Israel.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Saf85

Iran is a third rate peasant nation. Does Iran surround US on three fronts like USA does Iran? Iran is the road out of Iraq to quote a real American. Israel and USA could take out Tehran and the nuke stuff in like no time. What could Iran do? Throw shoes and do Iraqification?

[edit on 5-1-2009 by ufoorbhunter]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Your ignorance knows no bounds, I pray your forced into the draft when the US and UK invoke them, that way you can experiance first hand, what a so called "Peasant nation" can do to the mighty western armies! Heck if your lucky to survive, maybe you will not be so susceptable to propeganda from main stream media anymore (heres to dreams).

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I agree in total with the reference given by the OP. It is a no-win situation for Israel. If they stop the Iranian ship from docking it will strengthen the arab countries feelings towards Israel. If they let it dock, they are saying there is a need for aid in Gaza.

This Iranian move is a clever one as it isolates Egypt and strengthens Iran in the eyes of the world.

But......... As I firmly believe that gaza is just a stepping stone to Iran. This might play right into the hands of the Israelis.

One other point. On 9/11 Bush was posted missing reading upside down books to kids. Anyone noticed he is missing again?....and has been for a while now.

Both Bush and Obama are surely in the process of full-filling their respective alibi`s.

Respects

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saf85

Your ignorance knows no bounds, I pray your forced into the draft when the US and UK invoke them, that way you can experiance first hand, what a so called "Peasant nation" can do to the mighty western armies! Heck if your lucky to survive, maybe you will not be so susceptable to propeganda from main stream media anymore (heres to dreams).

all the middle eastern armys are good at is blowing themselves up along with school kids \ markets \ women etc.. when they see a real soldier they give them the arab to hands in the air wave and smile....
edit to add i hope i get called back up and get some close in action.. even a man with one foot could out gun these toy soldiers....

[edit on 5-1-2009 by fatdad]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Iran is trying to build a nuclear bomb and will be very mindful to not break another Nuclear Nation's space. Isreal can blow up their facilities and rather leave it to diplomacy which the Iranians would be best advised to understand. Look at it as posturing......

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Saf85

Iran is a third rate peasant state. It is trying top play with the powers that be, USA, Israel and USA. Iran is playing with fire, ask any Iraqi waht they think of Mohamed Al Sahaf and his big talk, also Saddam, where did it get them? Same with Mr Diner jacket, mother of battles, we are pounding them,etc. USA alone designed to fight China and Russia at same time, US, Israel and UK could take out Iran like a piece of piss in like 20 seconds and bye bye Persians for eternity. Iran could be Iraqified (to the power of ten) in no time at all.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Great post, A post that should be creating some lively debate and provoking some thought, alas its not.

Ive a suggestion, hows about having a thread, lets make it this one, where the rhetoric and distastefull comments are kept to a minimum.

I dont know about anyone else, but Im due to pack ATS in due to all the childish propoganda based comments.

If you cant keep it adult, keep it to yourself. If you cant keep it on post, go somewhere else and bicker, troll.

Respects

[edit on 5-1-2009 by captiva]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

I know where you are coming from Fatdad. Question........... Why are native Middle East people so kak when facing Western (UK, Israeli, US) forces?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I just posted this and wonder if it's all linked in some way?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

they think picking up an ak47 and firing it in the air a few times makes them a soldier.....

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad
[more Iran must be mad to mess with the USA and its friends. Looking at the fate of others, I wouldn't be on Iran right now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join