It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using the Israel-Palestine Conflict to Create the 3rd World War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
(I know, I know, another Israel-Palestine thread. Sorry, I just have to get my thoughts out.)

First let me say this:

We can debate who started this whole thing for hours but the truth is, there's so much disinformation and misinformation and it's a war that's been going on for centuries, it's almost impossible to sort through the propaganda. Everyone has their opinions about who is at fault.

There's no way of denying however that Israel is being extremely too violent with their attack. Let me just say that I am in full support of Palestine and the civilians that Israel is actively slaughtering. I am also in full support, unlike the United States government, of a cease fire.

Now, the point of this thread:

Anyone can see the real motive behind this. This attack is not an offensive against Hamas or Israel trying to defend itself. This is a "religious" war that's been going on for a long time. The Jews and Christians against everyone else. Now if you knew me you'd know that I'm not at all a religious person, but I am open minded. I figure The Bible was written by the same people who run this world.

In the book of revelations, the messiah returns after the third world war. My theory is that our governments are going to use this to create WW3 and usher in the "end of days", which to me is ridiculous and disgusting and saddening. The fact that the US blocked a cease fire reaffirms my beliefs.

Israel will continue to attack Palestine, which will no doubt provoke Iran, its ally (the US has a part in that provocation as well). If Iran goes to war so does Syria and North Korea, maybe even China and Russia, who are increasingly anti-US and against the war in the Middle East, not to mention the rest of the Arab countries and the terrorist organizations that we are actively creating just by being over there (and I'm not sure how much man-power Cuba has but they are also in support of Palestine, as are a lot of South American countries).

And there you have World War 3. No doubt over the Holy Lands but there has to be a deeper reason, in my opinion. Maybe the religious aspect of this is a smoke screen for the real reason. So many people believe in the Bible, so why not use it as justification? The PTB have always used religion as a way of manipulating public opinion. I think this is going to get ugly.

Either way this has to stop. How many more innocent people need to die for selfish, stubborn or arrogant reasons?

Anyway, I'm not going to speculate further in the OP. I'd love to hear some thoughts and even some elaborations.

Edit: Changed the title.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Total Reality]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Total Reality

A war that has been going on for centuries huh?

Thought so, another goofball with some made up history in his own mind...

Nough said about this crapola, your lean is showing and your ignorance of History is GLARINGLY SHOWING...

Just so everyone understands this OP's thread post and Ideas, the Op claims Israel has been in the region of today's Israel for centuries, anyone agree with him???

EDIT - Jews were there before palestinians and Jews got there in 48 palestinians in 82 when kicked out of Jordan. But hey why let the REAL HISTORY interfere with our Jew Slander right? Awe forget it, I just ignored this OP.The claims that Jews and Christians are killing palestinians for centuries for our God is ridiculous at best and retarded for sure!

[edit on 1/5/2009 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

I think what the OP is saying is that the Jews and Arabs have been fighting for centuries.......now you can check your history book and I believe that is the truth. Also.......Christians killing Arabs......did you ever hear of the Crusades......I think that is covered in the history books too.

He does have some valid points and he is allowed his opinions. I think that the worlds economic problems will be what leads to World War III......

Time will tell.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Israel and Palestine have been fighting for a very long time actually. Maybe I was wrong to say that specifically Israel and Palestine have been fighting for centuries, decades would've been more fitting. And most of the Palestinians are actually indigenous to that region: Main indigenous and minority groups: indigenous Palestinians 3.9 million (89%), Christians (most of whom are Palestinians) 200,000 (4.5%), Jews 500,000 (11.4%). I'm not being anti-semetic either I'm being anti-Israel.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by omega007

Thanks. That's what I was trying to say, although I am a girl, lol.

Yes, I think the economy will play a huge part in the coming unrest, not just civil but global unrest.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I guess Iran is already getting involved as this thread says.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by omega007

I think it will be the combination of economic crises and present political tensions. but it is the truth that this war can be the signal for others to start their part of a game.
star and flag to OP for the new thread

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by czacza

Thank you.
I think the economic crisis will put us in a position (civilians) where they have to depend fully on the government. More and more people will join the army no doubt because they offer thousands of dollars just for signing up.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

you clearly dont know your history. jews were gettin killed and baked alive by hitler and they were no where near palestine... they came into palestine a while back and begun taking it over in 1948..my parents, grandparents that have passed away and even there gradnparents (RIP) have lived in palestine before the 1900's...so dont get your history mixed up and go open a text book and read all about it..long liv palestine and the people of gaza..and my god make the jews pay for wat they have done not only to the palestinians, but also to the rest of the world..they are truely a waste of space....p.s. they also were the ones behind 9/11 along witht the US government.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Like what was said before.............

The conflict between the Jews and Arabs has been going on for over a millenia. However, what Israel is doing in regards to the Palestinians is grouping every Palestinian in with the ones that want to do or are doing harm to Israel. The way I see it is this, not all Palestinians are bad people. It is just the few bad apples that have been allowed to gain power over the Palestinians. The Israelis think that all Palestinians are bad, but not all of them are. So why not single out and eliminate the ones that are terrorizing Israel? As for what Iran is saying and the possibility of them getting involved. Amhnedihjad said last week that, "The streets of Gaza will be filled with the blood of Israeli soldiers." Iran is saying this so that they can fulfill the End Time prophecy. What Israel is doing now is that they are making the hardline Arab world madder by the minute. If Iran were to come in and attack Israel, then Russia will come in and attack Israel from the north. In the End Times Prophecy, this battle will be known as the battle of Gog and Magog. When this happens, Magog (Iran) will invade from the east while Gog (Russia) will invade from the north. If this happens, the the Chinese will get involved because of theie ties to the Iranian oil fields.

The way I see it is that this may be just the start to World War 3. When this happens, you might as well say that this could be the end of the world. What should scare you folks is just looking at how many nuclear warheads that the United States, Israel, Russia. Chian, and Iran have amongst ourselves. However, if Iran provokes Israel by attacking either Israeli civilians or an Israeli city, don't think for one second that Israel would not be afraid to send missiles over to Tehran. The scary part is that we as a species could be closer to World War 3 than what anyone notices.

top topics

join