It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm sick of the war! And I'm ashamed of my fellow ATS members.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSecret

Resources are always the reason for conflicts. Stating that you hate everyone is true since it is genetic to survive. You do I'm sure love your family and I'm sure you love me and SLAYER69 but starving people will die unless they eat. What is happening to all of us is that as the population grows resource competition grows exponentially.

Fossil fuel is not the only resource. Water, land, food, women or anything that a given group cannot live without are the primary resources. Here in the year 2009 if the oil stops flowing the bodies will hit the floor and hard. The main reason the global population has been able to climb so high is because of the fossil fuel.

Many times I say OIL but I mean fossil fuel. Everything we have relies on the stuff especially our FOOD. Mankind has essentially reached the point that extinction is a very real possibility. This is due to the simultaneous rise in DEMAND (population growth) and the active resource DEPLETION.

As the depression gets more severe the government will provide the final option of a draft. You will harness that hate and contempt you feel and take your chances in whatever battlefield they stick you in. The Great Depression starved 7 million Americans and this one will make that look like a little scrape on your knee.

This picture suggests the fate of humanity and the end of the industrial age...

[edit on 9-1-2009 by Alpha_Magnum]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha_Magnum

Man I'm sorry but that voice

I like so far what I've heard

but man that voice!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I think you need to stop taking everything too personally. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and there will be those you don't agree with. Don't get emotionally attached to things you can't do anything about. The only thing you should concentrate on is keeping your mind positive & strong. If others wish to be negative & hateful, then leave them to it. By being in this state the only people they are harming is themselves. Let them be. Hopefully, sooner rather than later, they'll come to their senses.

Maybe the reason why things are the way they are, is because mankind doesn't understand the law of reality and each and everyone of us is responsible for the way things are. The good news is that it isn't too late to change things.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I can see why you would be getting tired of this topic on ATS. But i have to say that by reading others opinions here and having access to material that i would never see on mainstream , i have learned a lot on and about both sides . As far as being sick of the war, there really wasn't any war i can remember that I truly enjoyed.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Everyone has the freedom to do whatever...

But when it involves other people's freedom you are doing someting not OK. Like war... you use other people's freedom (the army) to take away another's people freedom (the victim) Whatever side you are on.

Some people justify this (war) by calling the opposite side 'terrorists', but yet the opposite side justifies this by calling the first side 'terrorists' aswell..

Whenever someone is being prevented from his freedom, there will always be people like me that will do anything to stop that from happening.

Thats why i hate war.. there's always a solution...

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join