It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m Sick Of The Anti Israel Sentiment Here On ATS!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Hamas has morphed into a hardcore terror organization with just one single-minded aim - THE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL and toward this end they will go to any extent.

But how about saying the same for the terrorist Hamas organization too?

The word terrorism or terrorist should be used with more discretion in the context of Israel/Palestine issues. Indeed, distinguishing who the real terrorists are, has become more clouded if recent and past history are to be used as a guide.

It has been the norm for western media to portray terrorists from only the perspective of US, UK and European governments. They call the tune in naming who's who as terrorist organizations and defining the much misused term.

Terrorism has never been just the domain of groups that sprout from poverty, oppression or political desperation. State sponsored terrorism has always been at play with oligarchies pulling the string behind the scene. They are the ones that are able to pull off spectacular events like 9/11, Madrid bombing, Bologna Railway Station and much more. They are the ones that cause the most damage.

Secret intelligence agencies like CIA, FBI, NSA, MI6, Mossad, KGB are the actual arms of the oligarchies. With their black operations, they have free rein in how they assist, organize, infiltrate, arm, or finance disparate groups. The use of moles, patsies, fanatical elements and agent provocateur ensures nobody really knows who is in control.

When bombs do go off, the patsies are there to fufill their role. Al Queda and Osama as the prime example. A creation of CIA.

The repercussions from such events, as we well know, serves the needs and agendas of these financial and political power mad groups.

So to continuously refer to Hamas as a terrorist organization, is really succumbing to exactly what the the real terrorist wants us to do.

If I am a Palestinian living in Gaza, and seeing the Israelis raining terror on my family and neighbours, I would be thanking Allah for Hamas to be making a stand and fighting the perpetrator of the terror. In fact, I would probably feel compelled to join with them to repel the terrorists. In my eyes, they are the ultimate freedom fighters. Fighting for their homeland against a ruthless and cruel horde of state sponsored terrorists who have no qualms slaughtering women, children and old men.

Without them, the casualty figures would certainly have to be much higher as there would be no resistance to the blood thirsty IDF terrorists. It would have been an open slather. Thank Allah for Hamas!

I'll be looking over the border every day, feeling really intimidated by a well armed terror organization that has no equal in the world. Where most of the ruling elite boast of a history steep in terrorism. From Ben Gurion, Menachem Begin, Yitzhak Shamir to Ariel Sharon. Even Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi's father, Eitan Livni, proudly served as chief operations officer of the Irgun, a right wing Zionist terror gang.

As if that is not enough, to compound the terror, the US government, the kingpin of all the state sponsored terrorist, arms Israel to the teeth with the latest in weapons technology. Cowering behind the use of drones and missiles, it carries out its relentless rein of terrorism in assassinations and destruction. The use of illegal cluster bombs in neighbouring Lebanon to ensure continuing terror, maiming and death on children after its army withdrew.

Israel conducts it terrorists activities openly with no attempt to mask or use terror groups to conduct its activity. It does so with such impunity, because you and majority of us have fallen into the trap of obeying the status quo that is set up to cloak the real perpetrators of terrorism.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It’s beyond belief that so many threads and so many posters here on ATS are anti Israel. And by extension, pro Islamic Jihad that the terrorist groups like the Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, LeT etc

Hey Hey Hey!!!!!

there is a world of difference between these organizations. Mate, Al-Qaeda and Hezbollah can in no way be grouped into the same thing.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
it's funny that you lump everyone that has issues with Israel be it politics or idelogy into the same group but be that as it may, if you find it hard to take then perhaps new horizons are beckoning?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
wow
never seen this thread before

mikeSingh, I usually like your points

but for someone searching for truth so much in space
you don't seem to look at facts back home on earth land here

being against the genocidal israeli govt. is NOT being against Israel.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join