It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m Sick Of The Anti Israel Sentiment Here On ATS!

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It’s beyond belief that so many threads and so many posters here on ATS are anti Israel. And by extension, pro Islamic Jihad that the terrorist groups like the Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, LeT etc are waging not only against Israel but Afghanistan, Iraq, India and many other nations with the ultimate aim of establishing a World Muslim Caliphate that would encompass the entire civilized world and enact Sharia laws akin to what the Taliban did in Afghanistan not too long ago. Whether they succeed or not is another question.

Why is there a barrage of blood-and-gore videos (Mostly the same recycled stuff) showing injured and some dead Palestinians due to alleged Israeli air strikes? Why aren’t these posters saying anything about the thousands of innocent women and children killed by suicide bombers – Islamic terrorists - in Iraq, Afghanistan and lately Mumbai, India?

Is it only the Palestinians that count in this world? How about the Israelis themselves who are fighting for their own survival in a hostile environment, ringed by countries that encourage, abet and provide massive military assistance in the form of deadly rockets in their thousands to the terror outfits operating in Gaza, West bank and Lebanon?

Killing innocent civilians is unacceptable wherever they may be. But in a war situation some collateral damage is bound to occur. And the Hamas and other terror organizations count on this macabre strategy to generate world opinion against the Israelis. What better way to instigate them than firing rockets into Israel to force them to retaliate?

I am not going to delve into the history of the conflict starting from the days of Moses as much has already been covered in other threads which needlass to say, are mostly Israel bashing. But take a look at the video below and spare a thought for David Hatuel too who lost his entire family.

What aims were achieved by these terrorists by murdering this pregnant mother and her four girls? What goal? Is this continued annihilation of the Jews mandated by the Koran?

”Allah has willed me to kill.”

(From the confessions of one of the suicide bombers nabbed during the Mumbai carnage where Pakistan trained terrorists (LeT) recently killed more than 200 innocent civilians including women and children in cold blood.
)

[edit on 5-1-2009 by mikesingh]

+47 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
From a neutral prospective, both are wrong, both are the cause of their own demise, and both are responsible for what is to come. Plain and simple.

You cannot ignore the history as to why these two peoples began clashing and continue to do so. It is at the very core of why they continue to fight each other.

Thats the problem with most these days. They do not want to look at the whole story, just the bits and pieces to fit their point of view and support for which ever side they happen to be on.

At this point it really doesnt matter anymore, both are gonna fight, both are gonna kill innocent civilians, and both are gonna wind up loosing brownie points from the world prospective.

Two wrongs never made a right and never will, nor does two wrongs deserve any sympathy for their wrong doing.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 5-1-2009 by RFBurns]

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
RFBurns, Wonderfully said. I, too, am neutral and my heart is broken over all the fighting and suffering. I just opened the thread tagged "Graphic" and looked at the first picture and I almost got sick. I closed it immediately. I can't handle it. It doesn't matter to me if the injured and dead are Palestinian or Israeli. They are all people. And writing them off as "collateral damage" is heartless, IMO.

This war is NOT the fault of one side or the other. It's the fault of both.

OP, just because someone doesn't like what the nation of Israel is doing to the tiny area of Gaza doesn't mean they're "anti-Israeli" and pro-terrorist. That's ridiculous. The same logic is used to label those who disagree with the US killing innocent Iraqis as "anti-American". Nobody here (well, maybe a couple) is "pro Islamic Jihad". That's just more divisive, "If you're not with us, you're against us" BS.

Spare me.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
no one is saying it is right for hammas to do what it has been doing.

but when you consider hammas was FUNDED and CREATED by mossad in the 70's and 80's it poses a logical question.

why?

because israel wants more palestinian land and they need extremist groups (hammas) to do stupid crap (launch glorified bottle rockets) so that they have a weak excuse to go in and steal it (gaza).

also the concept of unproportional response strikes many people as wrong.
during the war with lebanon this was a common criticism.
basically to make an analogy it would be like someone cut you off in traffic so you follow them to the next light walk up to their car and cut their head off and throw it in a ditch. many people would take an issue with you behaving like that. when if instead you had just flipped them the bird people would have sided with you.

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Sorry, but I'm afraid that the state of Israel has done nothing but attack her neighbors since her inception. The middle east was a relatively peaceful place until the "re-conquista" of Israel starting in the early 1900's.

I'm not too worried about it except for one thing. As an American I am helping to fund the violence. The U.S.A gives Israel an incredible amount of arms, and cash. So it means that I am part of the problem, even though I would not give Israel a single solitary cent if I had the choice.

I am not against the existence of Israel, I am against my money going to help them. If they are going to survive, they need to do it on their own. If they can't make it on their own, (maybe attempting to befriend their neighbors) then they need to fail.

If you move to a new neighborhood, and the first thing you do is throw a molotov cocktail at each and every one of your neighbors, you can expect to have a rough time.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I against of the mess that our nation has caused in he middle east, I am against of the historical FACTS that shows that intervention in the middle east FAVORING one side over the other one is causing all the brutal massacre in the name of religion in the area.

If you don't like that "mikesingh" that is you problem, you lost and my gain.

Is plenty of threads on other issues that can appeal you interest, When I don't like a topic I stay away from that topic, so I don't feel offended and targeted because my views.

You have the choice to read the threads or not, but I don't tell others what to post and what their opinions should be.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by marg6043]

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
no one is saying it is right for hammas to do what it has been doing.

but when you consider hammas was FUNDED and CREATED by mossad in the 70's and 80's it poses a logical question.

You nailed it. Hamas is a PR stunt, to spread propaganda and give Israel a reason to expand her borders.

"The boogy man".

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Name me one nation that is willing to send in its own troops into Gaza and use force against both sides to stop the violence. There is none. And until there is the majority will continue to take sides and bad mouth the side they are against. Sometimes the hateful words are the true feelings of the writers and sometimes the hateful words are just expressed to PO the person they are debating against.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I have lost 4500 points trying to defend Israel from the Jew Haters on ATS but ATS loves the Jew Hating posts, even though it is a clear violation of their tos. They allow anyone that wants to to slander a race of people in there threads and I for one have started sending these threads to the ADL, JDL and other such groups.

ATS can remove my posts and take my points, hell they can ban me from their threads but til they do I will send copies of their JEW HATING NATURE to the JDL and such for proof of their racism and possible actions against ATS by the JDL.

They deserve nothing more than that considering everyone can see their slant against the Jews by their allowing racist posts against a whole people, ATS does not allow that about other races or peoples on their threads...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'm sick of the war!

And I'm ashamed of my fellow ATS members.

+27 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

ATS can remove my posts and take my points, hell they can ban me from their threads but til they do I will send copies of their JEW HATING NATURE to the JDL and such for proof of their racism and possible actions against ATS by the JDL.

Wow your trying to get ATS Sued?

What happen to freedom of speech?

I bet you would BURN BOOKS you dont like too huh?

While were at it lets BAN everything you dont agree with.

Wow man your insanely ignorant lol.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Since you are threatening to get ATS Sued by the JDL because they allow people to say whatever they want.

I think the MODS and SUPERMODS need to review your membership and consider cancelling it.

You are going TOO FAR MAN!
TOOOO FAR!!

Cant believe your trying to get ATS sued...its CRAZY!!!

edit to add
JDL is the Jewish Defense League
linkys en.wikipedia.org...
www.jdl.org...

[edit on 5-1-2009 by muzzleflash]

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

its called the right to free speech brotha. if you have a problem with it too bad. instead of writing the adl though why dont you write israel. tell them to stop acting like genocidal thugs and treat palestinians like human beings.

if they start treating the palestinians like human beings you will hear alot less complaining from me that is for sure.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I apoligize for that Mike, as I have great respect for you.
Ill get on topic and let the mods deal w/that guy. My bad.

Now, despite that Im all with you on the Alien/ET topics, and I almost always star and flag your threads, Im afraid we are at odds here on this subject.

I am sick of both sides in this war. I think both the israelis and the palestinians suck in a major way. They are both wrong.

And two wrongs doesnt make a right. Sad to say.

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
I have lost 4500 points trying to defend Israel from the Jew Haters on ATS but ATS loves the Jew Hating posts,

I think you should lose more.

Because it's my guess that people aren't expressing hatred toward Jews, but toward the government of Israel, and my guess is that you know that.

More divisive vitriol... :shk:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

So you are against freedom of speech in this board that is actually run privately.

Well good luck, my friend and I am sorry you feel this way.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

no mate, we dont hate "jews" we hate warmongers....is that so hard tro believe?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There is an enormous difference between hating an ethnic group of people, and condoning their massacre of innocent people and children. Its like the US going under the flag of the Eagle and dismantling democracies and setting up fascist regimes.

The map that showed divisions between Palestine and Israel showed incredible shrinking areas afforded the Palestinians. So someone is doing wrong in a visible way. I've seen pictures, in fact, I emailed my PM one, of a small child about the age of my son, dismembered, by groups of Israelis encroaching on stealing even more properties.

Not discriminating against a race of people does not mean we close a blind eye to what is happening. Gaza is nothing short of a concentration camp now, with no food supplies getting in.

People never get good leaders anymore, have you noticed. I see terrorists, true terrorists of the worlds children and people, amongst many nations leaders including the US.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join