It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why wouldn't a hungry dog eat a human child?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Why wouldn't a hungry dog eat a human child?

www.stunning-stuff.com

Dog saves abandoned baby from forest

The dog was looking for food for her newborn puppies when she reportedly saved a 2-week-old baby girl from a forest in Kenya.

The dog found the baby in a forest south of the capital Nairobi. She then took the infant, wrapped in a dirty, black cloth, and carried it across a busy road and through a barbed-wire fence and placed it close to her own puppies.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Where do dogs get their sense of loyalty to humans?

Surely it would be more instinctual for the hungry carnivorous dog to eat the meat from the child's bones?

Why would this dog do this? Ok it might be domesticated but you can't train a dog to bring the child home and adopt it. Would it do this if it found a badger cub or baby fox? No, it would probably eat it, since as reported the dog was out looking for food.

It clearly recognised the child was in danger because it was alone then decided to act and adopt it.

Does no one else think what would a dog actually be thinking?

Is it not sad when a dog values a human life more than a human? (The human who abandoned it)

www.stunning-stuff.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
An i would have to argue that this is breaking news because it has only come to light and it is a breaking topic.

If it came to light about something major that happened a while ago it would be considered breaking news at the time because of its recent discovery.

Alternatively i'm not sure where it should go so maybe you could direct me but thats not a back down from my arguement!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Actually, this was discussed on ATS months ago. I'm sure if you use the search function you will find many thoughtful posts on the topic.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I know but not with my exact questions or queries

Like "Dolphins defend swimmers from shark" why???

I'm sure dolphins witness sharks eating fish all the time so why do they care if a human gets ate? Why do they see us as anymore important than the other fish?

Obviously we see ourselves as a higher beings but why do dolphins sense this?

www.stunning-stuff.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Did you ever think, that the wild dog took the baby there.
Stocking up for later on?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
it's little things like this that make me believe god exists.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by hey1212
Is it not sad when a dog values a human life more than a human?

I really don't like it when people say this. Just because a human ditched their child doesn't mean that we all do. The same with a dog. There's been reports of dogs eating their own young and yes dog's have eaten humans too.

There are humans who risk their life's everyday for others and for animals. We are not all that bad. Dogs are a wonderful species to have around and are loyal for the most part. Just don't fault all us humans for what some do that is bad.

new topics

top topics

join