It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nassim Haramein, orgasms and child birth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I am sure you are all familiar with Nassim Haramein and his Cross The Event Horizon talks (Click here).

Well Ermm... I was kind of surprised when I saw him pop up on this ABC report completely out of the blue and unrelated to what I normally associate him with.

How random? Hehe.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Mikeraphone]

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Mikeraphone]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
It isn't out of the question. Childbirth excercises and puts tremendous pressure on the same parts of the body that become aroused and stimulated to the point of orgasm during intercourse.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
If this is really possible, why on earth hasn't it become common knowledge? I can honestly say I have never come across this bit of information...anywhere.

I think I'll stick with standard childbirth if this is my alternative. The thought of having an orgasm during the birthing process is more than a little creepy, judging from a personal perspective; I won't fault anyone who chooses it.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
It isn't out of the question. Childbirth excercises and puts tremendous pressure on the same parts of the body that become aroused and stimulated to the point of orgasm during intercourse.

It does seem a little outlandish, though, don't you think? It obviously does occur, I'm not disputing that. However, the "tremendous pressure" you've noted should be emphasized. A back massage also feels quite nice, but attempting it with a steam roller would be a different scenario

Just a very, very odd story. Thanks, OP.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

I don't think it's common at all and I would imagine that it happens more to mothers bearing their second or more child, who are going to be roomier and, with one experience behind them, less likely to tense up.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hmm, I remember my girlfriends bosses wife told us at a Christmas Party in the early 90's that she orgasmed when she had her first child. We just assumed that her hubby (my gf's boss) must have been hung like a horse if she extracted that much pleasure from child birth!

However, having said that, some doctors do recommend going home and having sex if the child is overdue.

IRM

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2

I had to laugh at this. Not that you are incorrect but... Putting my penis in a vice would also put TREMENDOUS pressure on the same part of my body that becomes aroused and stimulated to the point of orgasm during intercourse... and I don't think it would be an orgasmic experience.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
And that's why men do not have babies, KH

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I have to devote an entire post on how screwed up our thinking is involving this COMPLETELY normal, natural, physiologic event! It is yet another area where we American's are way behind the times!!!!

Here is the thing, YES it is possible, common no, possible yes! OK, childbirth hurts, duh right everyone knows that but it is a mind over matter thing!

Pain is there for a reason, in child birth that pain tells you something is happening for which you need to perpare, it is not there because there is something "broken" or "abnormal"! Therefore **all** you need to do is to train your mind to learn to deal and in a way see this pain as good, like someone running a marthon would feel! Yeah I did not say it is easy or that all women can get to the point where they are able to accept the pain and move beyond it, into a place where you could allow your body to be relaxed enough despite the pain to experiance orgasm. If you believe in meditaton or many of the eastern methods of thinking you can easily understand this concept.

As far as gross/disgusting/unnatural--- Come on now we are all adults here, how did the kid get there in the first place people? We are sexual beings, relax and enjoy yourself, accept that we all are and that sex is a good thing and I hope for most enjoyable, cause it is supposed to be.

So we take a normal, healthy event, childbirth and turn it into a spectale with group of strangers staring at the mom, which is VERY un-natural! If you are not ready nor do you want to experiance this, that is why epidurals are invented but do not dought it can be done! Western women today should have that choice! The problem is there are groups in this country trying to make home child birth a felony! A woman giving birth at home with an experianced birth attendant is a normal, healthy, natural event and in low risk normal pregnancy!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well the video has been removed but the woman looked like she was in bliss. To bring a higher light being into this planet in a state of pure grace is the ultimate respect given the infant.

I doubt it has to do with intercourse, but I have heard many women experience an orgasmic state as the child releases from the womb.

I always wanted a Leboyer birth a water birth by candle light and soothing spiritual music which the baby was familar with prior to birth.

I have had 4 csections instead and have had to accept the difference and make up for it after the birth. Very sad, the glaring lights of the birth room, the sounds of the unfamilar voices talking and the clattering of metal and not being brought in with a spiritual enviroment hurt my feelings so bad. It felt so very seperating from the very begining. Harse and cold.

The feeling I get from this video, is not sick or perverted in the least bit. But one day people will evolve and bcome empathically sensitive to newborns.

new topics

top topics

join