It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof the government is preventing polution reduction and free energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Not only that, they torture and violate human rights etc. when you try to do something about it. I'm gonna give you one example, and the rest is up to you for research..

Paul Pantone is the ruthlessly persecuted inventor and developer of systematic experimental engines & generator modifications intended to double or triple gas mileage as they reduce greenhouse gasses & pollutants by over 90%. Paul Pantone's energy efficiency system is called GEET (Global Environmental Energy Technology). Mr. Pantone has been developing it for 25 years. When Pantone refused to sell out on his patents and technology, he was framed for securities fraud and railroaded to a mental ward at the Utah State Hospital in March of 2006 where he has been dying from intentional medical and caregiver neglect. Without significant public intervention, Pantone is likely to be dead within a year.

Source: www.geet.nl...

A video right before they uh.. Let's say abused him:

Videos about what they did to him(3 parts):

For any more videos about him and his technology:
www.geet.nl...

[edit on 5-1-2009 by vasaga]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
No interest in this? It appears to me to represent a human rights violation and he maybe considered a political prisoner of the US government, it seems he has screwed up someones monopoly. Someone said this was a hoax but I am not sure, seems strange to create a hoax about a single person, but who knows, maybe disinfo or maybe a techno inquisition?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
i came across this somewhere yesterday,,,,,,interesting story,,,,

he served his sentence,,,,, and now locked up in psych ward,,,,, and he seems very lucid,,, and stable on phone,,, not some crazy perszon who may harm himself

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This is crazy...
I saw a link called "Encourage UFO news coverage; links to all 50 states local news stations"

I am going to use the list and send these videos to them.

This is unconstitutional and completely messed up!!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This needs more attention.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xterrain

And it gets lots of attention, on the YouTube video below there are more than 15 million views. Not sure why ATS is not interested into this:

They jailed him and probably killed him. I m not expert in this kind of machines nor any other. But tell me how come so far nobody recreated his design? After all he gives the plans on the internet.

rebuilding.geetinternational.com...

This website is weird and suspicious. And other as well. IMO plans for this engine died with a Pantone. Because the guys that take over are just looking to make money, they charge 1000$ per class.

rebuilding.geetinternational.com...

They killed Pantone who would not want to sell his plans to Oil Industry and now some scamer takes over and try to sell this online?

new topics

top topics

join