It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Videos Describing How to Build Your Own High Speed/Time Warping UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Videos Describing How to Build Your Own High Speed/Time Warping UFO

Stan Deyo shows on 8 different videos how to build manmade aircraft that uses magnets in order to lift off. According to Dan these craft are mistaken for UFOs all over the world.

Stan describes how they are built, how magnets are used, how these manmade UFOs operate. He shows how time is warped by them, and explains many things that you need to know in order to start building your own UFO.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-1-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hey cool, now all I'll need is millions of dollars to create my own. I think I'll just stay on the ground.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Angry Potato]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Of course we know this is all 100% legitimate! I mean, all these guys on the videos are flying around in their own home baked, time warping UFO's aren't they!

If anyone believes this dross, I can sell you some blueprints on how to make a time machine using an old Campbell's Soup Can (must be chicken), 1 D-Cell Battery, a 1 Meter Coil of Copper Wire and a Crystal. Bubble Machine Optional

Send 3 easy payments of $19.95 via PayPal to [email protected]

IRM

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Of course we know this is all 100% legitimate! I mean, all these guys on the videos are flying around in their own home baked, time warping UFO's aren't they!

If anyone believes this dross, I can sell you some blueprints on how to make a time machine using an old Campbell's Soup Can (must be chicken), 1 D-Cell Battery, a 1 Meter Coil of Copper Wire and a Crystal. Bubble Machine Optional

IRM

I was just gonna send you 60 cash if that's alright. Tell you what i'll just take a plane down there, drop off the cash. Of course, all i'm gonna do is go back and get my 60 bucks back. Lol. Sucker.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Ahh yes but in doing that, you will create a paradox which means you never payed me the money and therefore didn't get the plans which means you couldn't have traveled back in time to get your money!

IRM

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Now that the above 3 people didn't even have time to watch the 8 videos before they made their replies, I'd like to see some people reply on the videos that actually saw the videos, because this man, Stan Deyo does not seem fake to me, especially if he offered this type of stuff to DARPA.

In order to offer stuff to DARPA, then a person really has to have specialized knowledge, and this man seems to have just that. His knowledge is very real, and the more videos that you watch, the more you realize that what he states has factual influences.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

IRM

why dont you watch these videos before you start with your verbal diarrhea. stan deyo knows what he is talking. i have watched his videos and so have many of my friends and spent many hours talking about it. the principal i so simple im sure even you could understand it. google him and watch one of his anti grav talks amazing stuff! btw he was kicked outta the USA for like 15 some odd years for talking about this...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by killartofu

why dont you watch these videos before you start with your verbal diarrhea. stan deyo knows what he is talking. i have watched his videos and so have many of my friends and spent many hours talking about it. the principal i so simple im sure even you could understand it. google him and watch one of his anti grav talks amazing stuff! btw he was kicked outta the USA for like 15 some odd years for talking about this...

Oh, I did watch them and I'm very common with Stan Deyo! However, I'm obviously not as gullible as you and I maintain what I said in my first post.

If home baked time warping UFO's are that easy to make, why isn't Deyo & Co flying around in them? Why isn't he landing somewhere in front of a national press junket and saying we have a cure for global warming, reliance on Saudi oil and an answer to the worlds financial woes? Answer the questions!

It's obvious you have got it backwards as to who is speaking verbal diarrhea!

A phrase from P.T. Barnum comes to mind...

"There's a sucker born every minute"

Good to see you're doing your utmost to prove P.T. Barnum correct!

IRM

[edit on 7/1/09 by InfaRedMan]

top topics

join