It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elder Bush: Jeb Should Run For President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Elder Bush: Jeb Should Run For President

www.huffingtonpost.com

On "Fox News Sunday," former President George H. W. Bush said he's ready for another Bush in the White House. He hopes his son Jeb runs for Senate in Florida and one day for president.

"I think he'd be an outstanding senator ... I'd like to see him be president some day," Bush said. "Right now is probably a bad time because maybe we've had enough Bushes in there."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Just what the world needs... a 3rd Bush in the White House.

It is families like the Bush family (in recent years) that give more and more ammunition to the theory of an elite that runs America, and hands down the power to each new generation.

They all end up (thanks mostly to daddy's string pulling) at prestigious universities, they join the Bonesmen and end up becoming a power figure in American politics just because of their bloodline. It is clear George W. Bush has no brain between his ears, let alone the ability to succeed in life without the support and pull of his father.

Now old Bush wants another of his little pre-selected inheritors to the family line to take over Washington. I really hope the American people don't stand for such a thing if it does come to pass.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4-1-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
after how bad florida got, and the fcat and how it screwed up the school system down here to the point that people laugh at florida public schools, no, no jeb in office.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
sad thing is most of you down there would probably vote him in lol. I don't even know what to say except "they'll convince you if they want to". I mean, going into iraq made less sense.....i'm 100 percent honest when i say of all the threads about demons and black robed figures and stuff, this type scares me the most. It's like i've seen things like that (jeb as prez) happen since i became politically aware. Actually, It seems all the things i've seen are as nonsensical in politics (it's why i'm here!)....(shivers)...freaky freaky freaky.....

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
You know, I have been in Florida since 1976.
I have seen the coruption that is /was common in Hillsborough county tii the mid 80's.
I am tired and don't want to spill too much, but I'll tell you now, Florida is as dirty as some, not so much as others.
I know Jeb was in the category of " not as much as others".
Make a good president, maybe.
Got baggage, big load to carry.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Go ahead Jeb, I have my shoes ready.

Naddaoneliner.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Who cares. If he wants to run fine. If you don't want him to be President then don't vote for him.

Geez President Bush is about to leave office and you guys are already queing up to bash the little brother.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Running doesn't guarantee him the office.

I also don't expect him to run in the next election.He would at least have to wait till 2012 or 2016 to make his bid. But since many predict the world will end in 2012, his odds of running and winning are getting slimmer by the day.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Oh God, no. Bush looks like Palpatine in that video

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darky6K

All he needs is some force lightning off his fingertips and to be screaming "POWER....UNLIMITED...POWER!"

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
Who cares. If he wants to run fine. If you don't want him to be President then don't vote for him.

Geez President Bush is about to leave office and you guys are already queing up to bash the little brother.

The problem with this is it'll be jeb bush vs. jeb bush...i'm canadian how come I know this and you don't? Seriously this"then don't vote for him" crap doesn't fly anymore cause they're all the same.
P.s., up here in canada, harper (our pm) is trying to simply exterminate rival parties. Lol. His plan was pretty shrewd and he had me fooled till I found out exactly what he did (just wrote that to let you know i'm not sayin' my american brothers are dumb or something like that aka i feel for ya).

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by md11forever

Originally posted by Darky6K

All he needs is some force lightning off his fingertips and to be screaming "POWER....UNLIMITED...POWER!"

Indeed. His faith in the NWO, misplaced is.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Originally posted by fooffstarr

"Right now is probably a bad time because maybe we've had enough Bushes in there."

Where's the key for "facepalm"?

[edit on 5/1/09 by paperplanes]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
No he wont run but his son will one day George P Bush
en.wikipedia.org...
and he is half Mexican

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
The problem with this is it'll be jeb bush vs. jeb bush...i'm canadian how come I know this and you don't? Seriously this"then don't vote for him" crap doesn't fly anymore cause they're all the same.
P.s., up here in canada, harper (our pm) is trying to simply exterminate rival parties. Lol. His plan was pretty shrewd and he had me fooled till I found out exactly what he did (just wrote that to let you know i'm not sayin' my american brothers are dumb or something like that aka i feel for ya).

What has Harper done? I heard he was somewhat into NWO politics

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
How come if any of the Bush family even mentions about running for office, everyone freaks and geeks about how bad they would be, but if the persons last name is "Kennedy", everyone lines up, praising them to the heavens and the great job they'd do?

Personally, I wouldn't vote for anyone with the last name of Bush, Clinton or Kennedy.

new topics

top topics

join