It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli/ Palestinian Gaza Conspirasy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I understand people are fighitng for their rights, or the rights they believe they should have according to thier religion but I believe the battle btwn the Israelis and the Palistinians is by far the biggest and least noted conspiracy today. Not only on this site but on many other sites they use fake videos such as
rawstory.com... (graphic)
to get thier propoganda out to the masses.Some old or faked video gets pulled out of the dust bin, then some not so good videographers do some touch ups and then repost it as current.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

To my knowledge most of these fake or old videos get posted and reposted by palestinians or hamas souces. They need to keep adding fuel to the fire to not only get tham as much exposure as they can but it keeps thier uneducated lower income familes sacraficing themselves to keep this fighting going by using visual cues to keep hostility high. I wouldnt not doubt for a min that funding for these sights comes straight from Iran. These types of tatics are used to keep the fighting going so extremist can keep the worlds poplulation on the brink. That in itself is a conspiracy we can actually document and put a stop too.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by alienj]

join