It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons Exposed 1: Jachin and Boaz

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divas4Truth
I am not surprised that only masons respond to these things,

I AM surprised every time comments in a thread how surprised they are when the people who the thread is directed to/against reply in the thread.

Albert Pike says in the beginning of Morals and Dogma that every mason should have a copy of that book. This video was taken from The Book of Words which is more of an introduction for masons into symbolism.

Er... No. He doesn't.

Every member of the Scottish Rite was supposed to get the book, back when it was considered the end all book for the Scottish Rite, but only for the Scottish Rite.

The teachings of these Readings are not sacramental, so far as they go beyond the realm of Morality into those of other domains of Thought and Truth. The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite uses the word "Dogma" in its true sense, of doctrine, or teaching; and is not dogmatic in the odious sense of that term. Every one is entirely free to reject and dissent from whatsoever herein may seem to him to be untrue or unsound

And since that is a fairly longish quote, here's the link in case a Mod decides it's to long: www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I have a Masters in Interpreting Literature and I have been trained in schools of esoteric knowledge.

You should get your money back.

No, I think they are worse than that.

Such as?

Like I care about how I look in your All Seeing eye.

So I'm the all seeing eye? I'm god? Huh...I wish I would have known.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i think Boaz, was a religious figure inti the bible
i think there was a black and white movie, about it in

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Boaz is a religious figure in the Bible, but anti-mason make something out of nothing as usual

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join