History Channel Premiere - Nostradamus 2012

page: 1
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Tonight is the night the History Channel premieres "Nostradamus 2012", 9:00pm EST. After watching the program, lets discuss here, how what they show, relates to or matches current known predictions and world events. Maybe theres new ones we are yet to know about, until this show airs.

Also, are any of these new or old predictions subject to Government cover-up or supression? What are your thoughts? The Scientists say they figured out his secrets....but maybe we can find new meanings.....

[edited title - typo]



[edit on 1/4/2009 by MadDogtheHunter]




posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Nostradamus was high on nutmeg and wrote thousand upon thousands of drivel most of his life,and they only make sense after the event happens when you cherry pick.Anyway dont believe in his prophecies but thanks for the heads up.



posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MadDogtheHunter
 


No offense, but Nostradamus is crap. Nothing he wrote made a lick of sense. After the sorry program they aired last year on his lost books, the channel really needs to look for more relevant programming.



posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
reply to post by MadDogtheHunter
 


No offense, but Nostradamus is crap. Nothing he wrote made a lick of sense. After the sorry program they aired last year on his lost books, the channel really needs to look for more relevant programming.


I don't know about that, the "Hister" and "New City" stuff is pretty creepy, but I am easily freaked out!



posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
ok.......

Im not too sure what to make of all the predictions he has made but I do seem to recall something he wrote along the lines of the middle east and various religions around there bieng involved in some kind of lenghty war starting soon and making its way across the middle east and through out the world.....

possibly just one hell of a guess but im starting to see similarities between what he wrote and whats going on @ the moment in Gaza etc.....

who knows maybe he did actually see something while he was trippin out ????



posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Those shows always end up being disappointing. I would say because there's really nothing new..a nd if there was something new, it wouldn't be kept secret by the producers of the show... you would have already found out.
Plus they usually end up being tied into Global Warming and I can't stand being propagandized to any longer.

IMHO



posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
i dont know seems pretty good to me. so far they have talked about free masons and yellowstone park. they seem to be focusing a lot on the galactic alignment. good show imo. cant wait the whole week will be Armageddon week on the history channel.



posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I agree, this Nostradamus episode is different from others History has aired. I really think the whole Galactic alignment/Blue star/Solar wave thing is the most probable of the predictions. Todays Scientists agree with this scenario almost in complete harmony with what was stated on this Nostradamus program. I have even heard various News media say this same thing over the past months.



posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier
i dont know seems pretty good to me. so far they have talked about free masons and yellowstone park. they seem to be focusing a lot on the galactic alignment. good show imo. cant wait the whole week will be Armageddon week on the history channel.


Ah yeah. I watched something on the internet like that. Lecture by David Flynn

vids.myspace.com...

He ties together 2012, the galactic alignment, artifacts on Mars, all the ancient pyramid cultures, the Freemasons, UFOs, Rosewell, Egypt, the Bible, the Nephilim, Pole Switch, and the end of the world

It starts slow but then gets better.



posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier
i dont know seems pretty good to me. so far they have talked about free masons and yellowstone park. they seem to be focusing a lot on the galactic alignment. good show imo. cant wait the whole week will be Armageddon week on the history channel.


Ah yeah. I watched something on the internet like that. Lecture by David Flynn

vids.myspace.com...

He ties together 2012, the galactic alignment, artifacts on Mars, all the ancient pyramid cultures, the Freemasons, UFOs, Rosewell, Egypt, the Bible, the Nephilim, Pole Switch, and the end of the world

It starts slow but then gets better.


Oh I forgot to say , that video has 5 or 6 parts to it, so you'll have to find the other videos by that user to get to part 2.



posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I couldn't help to notice.....at the very end of tonights show.... they went out of thier way to play everything down. As if to say "Here's how we're going to die, but wait....we don't want you to worry". Interesting.



posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Too bad someone couldn't tape it and put it on Youtube, so we could all see it. .

Oh well, too late now.

So was there anything new/insightful that was mentioned on the show tonight???



posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty
 


I'm quite sure the History Channel will rerun the show until everyone gets tired of it, they usually do. Atleast half of it was new. I'm not sure, but they may even end up putting clips on thier website after a brief time. And if not, I'm sure someone out there somewhere, will have clips on YouTube before long.

There were mentions of the Mayan Calendar, Eqyptian Pyramids, The Hopi prophecies of a blue star, Freemasons holding ancient secrets pertaining to 2012, new Nostradamus drawings depicting 2012, connections to current world events and catastrophies (of course), and a heavy emphasis on Galactic alignment and solar peak activity in 2012. Very little mention of global warming to my surprise. I, myself, believe the galactic alignment theory, because I have heard quite a bit about that in recent months from News Media and Dr. Michio Kaku.

The "blew my mind" part, was when Yellowstone was mentioned. About how this galactic alignment could cause Yellowstone and other volcanos to burst through the Earths crust (due to solar energy and magnetic pole shift). Very interesting stuff.



posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I felt it was very well done, there was zero eye rolling moments and a very clear and understandable look at the most profound time in our history.

I am now watching the next segment , Decoding the Past, our own ATS member and ATSmix contributor John Hogue is speaking now, so catch you later, I LOVE this kind of information.



posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Nostradamus was high on nutmeg and wrote thousand upon thousands of drivel most of his life,and they only make sense after the event happens when you cherry pick.Anyway dont believe in his prophecies but thanks for the heads up.


Perhaps his prophesies or whatever are abstract because he had to conceal his revelations in a guise that certain inquisitors of the time would find acceptable.

I would rather be abstract than tortured and killed.

No doubt the guy thought he was seeing the future and that makes his writing compelling in it's own right but I will tell you one thing.

It doesn't take a genius or a prophet to predict where mankind is headed.



posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadDogtheHunter
reply to post by Flighty
 




The "blew my mind" part, was when Yellowstone was mentioned. About how this galactic alignment could cause Yellowstone and other volcanos to burst through the Earths crust (due to solar energy and magnetic pole shift). Very interesting stuff.


i agree that the yellowstone part was the wow part for me to. all in all i thought i was a good show. my opinion(regardless of this show)is that there is something that is going to happen in the up coming months/years. could be galactic alignment,man made,climate change,polar shift the second coming,planet x. who the hell knows what it will be but imo the upper levels of government/military know about it and will be safe and secure in their underground bunkers while the rest of us get fu**ed over.



posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JimmyBlonde
 


Good point, also with no real base of knowledge to our technological lifetime, he did well. And as John Hogue has mentioned many times, Nostradamus in hundreds of instances leaves room for two distinct possible futures. It is up to man to choose his destiny and direction.



posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier

Originally posted by MadDogtheHunter
reply to post by Flighty
 




The "blew my mind" part, was when Yellowstone was mentioned. About how this galactic alignment could cause Yellowstone and other volcanos to burst through the Earths crust (due to solar energy and magnetic pole shift). Very interesting stuff.


i agree that the yellowstone part was the wow part for me to. all in all i thought i was a good show. my opinion(regardless of this show)is that there is something that is going to happen in the up coming months/years. could be galactic alignment,man made,climate change,polar shift the second coming,planet x. who the hell knows what it will be but imo the upper levels of government/military know about it and will be safe and secure in their underground bunkers while the rest of us get fu**ed over.






posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974
Those shows always end up being disappointing. I would say because there's really nothing new..a nd if there was something new, it wouldn't be kept secret by the producers of the show... you would have already found out.
Plus they usually end up being tied into Global Warming and I can't stand being propagandized to any longer.

IMHO


The majority of the show tonight was all about global warming... Go figure right? I personally think something will happen, but will it be bad? I don't think so... I think it will be something that shows us how live right, and be enlightening... On the other hand nothing could happen... Who knows... Humans have been around for how long now? Lived through how many "alignment cycles"... Even one guy mentioned that the last alignment humans were discovering many fundamentals of everyday life today... Fire, tools, and other things....

[edit on 09/20/2008 by ki11ma11]



posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ki11ma11


The majority of the show tonight was all about global warming... Go figure right? I personally think something will happen, but will it be bad? I don't think so... I think it will be something that shows us how live right, and be enlightening... On the other hand nothing could happen... Who knows... Humans have been around for how long now? Lived through how many "alignment cycles"... Even one guy mentioned that the last alignment humans were discovering many fundamentals of everyday life today... Fire, tools, and other things....

[edit on 09/20/2008 by ki11ma11]


Did you ever hear of this? This is the first I read of it




Besides their long-count calendar, the Maya kept track of much larger periods of time. According to Carl Johan Calleman, author of The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness, the nine levels of major mesoamerican pyramids represent different intervals of history dating back to creation. For instance, the lowest level, calculated in Mayan code as beginning 13 “hablatuns”, or 16.4 billion years ago, marks the formation of the universe – the Big Bang.

Calleman calculates the subsequent time periods in his nine-level scheme using the number 13. Going up the pyramid, each represents an acceleration of evolution - by a factor of 20 - compared to the interval preceding it. For instance, the second lowest level covers a time period beginning 13 “alautuns”, or 820 million years ago. That's ostensibly when animals first evolved on earth. The third unit begins 41 million years ago (primates), the fourth 2 million years ago (Homo Sapiens), the fifth 102,000 years ago, and the sixth about 5,000 years ago. The seventh period began around 1755 and ended in 1999, which coincides with the industrial revolution and rise of high technology.

If the math is correct, we are now residing at the second highest level on the pyramid, one that will last just under 13 years. After that, a final interval of 260 days will culminate in a date he maintains is October 28, 2011.

Calleman's October 28th end date for the Mayan long-count calendar isn't widely supported. In Maya Cosmogenesis 2012, former software developer John Major Jenkins insists like most other researchers that the correct end date is the December 21, 2012.




I knew about the 12 date, but not the ever-shortening cycles





top topics
 
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join