It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those in other countries who hate that we didn't elect Ron Paul.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

but for once,id like an honest truthfull person calling the shots for the most powerful country in the world.It wouldnt make the whole world gum drops and roses but it would help...

Give it a couple of hundred years..maybe...

That's not the point. They would never get up is the point, not tiem.

[edit on 4/1/2009 by redled]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
As for the media having something to do with it, completely right. The media pretty much decides who is gonna win the primaries, based on who they cover during. The majority of people get they're news from places like CNN and MSNBC.

Little do they realize that these companies, owned mostly by Viacom or Rupert Murdoch, follow orders, to the T.

They do not want a just, clear headed, self thinking politician in office.

We all remember what happened to JFK.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by redled

but for once,id like an honest truthfull person calling the shots for the most powerful country in the world.It wouldnt make the whole world gum drops and roses but it would help...

Give it a couple of hundred years..maybe...

That's not the point. They would never get up is the point, not tiem.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

As for the media having something to do with it, completely right. The media pretty much decides who is gonna win the primaries, based on who they cover during. The majority of people get they're news from places like CNN and MSNBC.

Little do they realize that these companies, owned mostly by Viacom or Rupert Murdoch, follow orders, to the T.

Politician who wantd good = Real Politik problem.

I see your worry, but clear headed requires a risk.

I'm not arsed to go much further......

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The "Ron Pauls of the world" are ON this forum and probably not in politics

and Yes the reason everyone in the rest of the world cares about americas politics is because we are the Superpower of the world

If america ushers in a age of peace, prosperity, and justice, the rest of the world follows suit.

If america ushers in a age of war, destruction, and instability, the rest of the world follows suit.

That is our position as americans today and you must understand, we have the power right now to change the future /history, and our current leaders are SCREWING everything up badly

thats why so many people were disappointed Dr Paul didnt make it, and i share their sentiments

BTW im from texas just letting you know (living in PA at the moment)

And no i did not vote for Dr Paul cuz hes NOT on the BALLOT

they wont LET us vote for him, since its not a LEGIT ELECTION
its CONTROLLED with a iron fist

therefore I refuse to vote for "the lesser of two evils" its still evil

[edit on 7-1-2009 by muzzleflash]

[edit on 7-1-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Thats why I am saying the US Elections are Fraud , Illegitimate, State Controlled, etc etc.

They are total bunk.

Ron Paul did not bow out of the race, he was running. Yet he was not on 99% of the ballots!

And if you wrote his name in? THey told you up front "WE WILL NOT COUNT IT AND THROW IT IN GARBAGE!"

So I scream fake democracy

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
To my knowledge there is no one like Paul in New Zealand . Myself I wasn't disappointed by the fact the Paul wasn't elected . To me Paul is just another politician on the block after all he manages to secure funding for programs that he allegedly doesnt support . The whole issue is a dead end any way because in the unlikely event that Paul was elected he would be a lame duck president because his policy's wouldn't fly with Congress . Also Paul would lose most of his support because the anti establishment crowd that love him so much would perceive him as being a part of the establishment .

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ron Paul has become a joke ever since his defense of the conservative ploy following wall street and deregulation. His just another conservative apologist in my now making up excuses in the name of the rightwing... its a matter of "no no its those secret libs who controlled the whitehouse... nope no conservative responsibility here"

The Ron Paul movement is an internet cult, its a political "in thing" online and its almost as if everybody has to follow, instead of making their own conclusions. This guy speaks out on obvious matters that are discussed, true, such as the waste of this was in iraq, but then he goes about covering his own ideologies ass. I dont buy it.

Ron Paul? No sorry sir your not the kind I would want for president. I gave you a chance but after your congressional speech in Nov, im sorry you didnt do it for me any longer.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by southern_Guardian]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join