It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush sibling touted for presidency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Bush sibling touted for presidency

www.news.com.au

FORMER president George H. W. Bush, father of the outgoing US commander-in-chief, today touted another son Jeb for a future presidential bid.

"I'd like to see him run. I'd like to see him be president some day,'' the elder Mr Bush, 84, who was the 41st president, told Fox News Sunday.

"I think he's as qualified and able as anyone I know,'' he said in an interview, adding however that "now is not the time'' to push another White House run by a member of his famous family dynasty.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Doesn't he know when enough is enough? Is he just trying to stir the pot before he dies?

As if the world hasn't seen enough of the Bush Clan - why would we want another one?!?

Assuming that Bush 41 is dead, by the time that Jeb is ready, who will back his push into the White House?

It seems like they're not even trying to keep it secret that we are all in their pockets. Their dynasty will keep us controlled and enslaved for as long as they're 'elected'.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
another Bush for presidency?
ahhmmm, ok - let me think: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
That's just what we need.

One more Bush for the final nail in the coffin of America.

The Bush Crime family just needs to set sail for their paraguayan amnesty retreat and leave us all alone. They have done more than enough damage to this country already.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'm all for equality toward mentally handicapped people.

But repeatedly making them presidents... isn't that pushing it a bit?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So, should we start the revolution now or wait till we "elect" him with a 1% lead win that is decided in a state run by one of the Bush twins?

[edit on 4/1/09 by Pfeil]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thread already started on this topic.

sorry for one liner

res

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
RELAX!

It's just an old man - a dad - who is proud of his kids who is doing the talking. Jeb has already said he doesn't want the job. This won't happen.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Doesn't he know when enough is enough? Is he just trying to stir the pot before he dies?

As if the world hasn't seen enough of the Bush Clan - why would we want another one?!?

Your not American, so it doesn't matter who you would want.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by West Coast]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Actually it does matter what tezzajw and others outside the USA want or think because we have been caught up in the bogus WOT and the Afghani Dash for Hash

tak care all
res

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by West Coast
Your not American, so it doesn't matter who you would want.

Welcome to planet Earth.

Who do you think pulls Australia's strings? It's not the Commonwealth!

In case you're not sure, Bush's policies do affect other nations beyond the USA.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The constitution doesn't prohibit it.

new topics

top topics

join