It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel-If This Thread Doesn't Open You're Eyes,Then Nothing Will.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
since is creation(1948), Israel is a popput Government, controled by
USA and UK, used to start a global war on the middles east as a prelude
to ww3 to install a one world government.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Btw, that pic was already proven as nothing more than reporter propaganda.

A news reporter asked the children to sign the shells, they did not do it on their own.

Even if it was the truth, who can blame them for wanting to stop the terrorists from attackling them, again.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This should open everyones eyes to the real truth, even though it was written over 2000 years ago

“Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of
trembling [drunkenness and reeling] unto all
the peoples round about...and it shall happen
in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very
heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave
it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all
nations of the earth are gathered against it.”
- Zechariah 12:2,3 NKJV

www.ifapray.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sillyfool

Jews have been booted from countries throughout history because they were causing trouble.

Actually,for centuries they were persecuted because the major Christian churches perpetuated the belief that it was the Jews who were to blame for the killing of Jesus.

The very first crusade wasn't into the Holy Land,it was against Jews in Europe.The reason.It was they who killed Jesus.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This is a just a movie making u all take sides, wake up man its a movie orchestrated by the illuminati, both sides have been given weapons and money from the same source...just a movie....not worth watching imo...this is getting rather boring illuminati try something else please f f s...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I think that person in the background in the picture is a mom.She looks well fed and bred(preggers)Ya can't argue with true believers and I have never seen/heard a mind snap shut and talking points stream forth as when trying to reason with the ZOG apologists.Simply amazing,unlike any others in my experience.No wiggle room even in multi layered discourse,where I give a point and expect the same to hammer out differences.Just,"We are right,end stop."(That's 'period' to semi literates)It must be the chosen people notion,unexpressed,of course as it reeks and I must be one of those sub humans,too.And so the MAIN reason is not spoken of.Just weird.The Temple is the thing.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by maiazul
click on link below to see pictures please

sabbah.biz...

I did use the link you provided and saw the photos. It's sad that Hamas rockets falling on Israel civilians has caused so much hatred, division, death, and distruction on both sides.

Under these conditions you would not expect them to send Hallmark greeting cards with messages of brotherly Love would you?

Absurd greeting card Example #1:

"Thank you for the gift of love that landed on my house last year. It really blew us all away and ended all our fears".

Hamas is responsible for spreading the message of hate. Don't blame the children of Israel.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by John Matrix]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoMoreTyranny
since is creation(1948), Israel is a popput Government, controled by
USA and UK, used to start a global war on the middles east as a prelude
to ww3 to install a one world government.

Close except the US and the UK are puppets of Israel and the already long established shadow government.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DantesLost
reply to post by Sillyfool

Jews have been booted from countries throughout history because they were causing trouble.

For centuries they were persecuted because the major Christian churches perpetuated the belief that it was the Jews who were to blame for the killing of Jesus.

The very first crusade wasn't into the Holy Land,it was against Jews in Europe.The reason.It was they who killed Jesus.

I am not an expert on the crusades but I think they took place in the 10th through the 13th centuries. Regardless, no one should think for a second that the masses that far back in history had books and Bibles available to them. People were kept in ignorance by the Catholic Church during the time of these crusades and for years beyond them. None of these crusades can be attributed to Christians today. It's history and it's irrelevant.

Note: the printing press was not invented until 1440. Prior to that all books were hand witten, usually by professional scribes. After 1440 Printing still moved along very slowly compared to today. Scribes were still employed long after the printing press was invented because few could afford a printing press.

The protestant reformation began around 1517, credited to Martin Luther's 95 theses and I suspect the invention of the printing press is largely responsible for the spread of biblical knowledge which in turn led to the reformation. At that time the Holy Bible had a price tag of at least a years wages. Most people could not read or even afford to educate themselves until hundreds of years later. Therefore, the scriptures were still not available to the masses. The masses had to rely on a few privileged people to get the Good News of the Gospel.

So, biblical knowledge moved very slowly through the masses for centuries after the printing press was invented and therefor Protestant Christians had nothing to do with the Crusades.

In light of this, digging up the past to put down Christians in order to support an argument in this day and age is irresponsible and illogical.
But this is what the atheists and unbelievers do all the time.

www.cbn.com...

[edit on 5-1-2009 by John Matrix]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
this pi$$es me off.

the whole thread.

i'll explain the difference between the principles of both parties (isreal and the muslim nations), which is the core of the constant battling between the two;

i conducted a very extensive survey, asking both religious and non religous jews and arab, what they would do, what their holy scriptures would lead them to do, granted the folllowing situation was at their door step:

there's a town of 100 residents. they're all deathly and contagiously sick. you have two options - you can wipe them all out in one fell swoop, or you can leave them be to live out the rest of their sickly lives.

the results astounded me.

of the jews 88% answered to leave them to live the rest of their sickly lives.
of the arabs, 74% answered to destroy, wipe out the village.

curious i delved into the results to find out how come so many people voted together in this same way. what i uncovered after talking to religious muslims, and religious jews is the astounding part.
the muslims began quoting the quran, telling me that it is their duty, as muslims, to wipe out and destroy any people's that are cursed. no questions asked, just wipe them out entirely
the religious jews began quoting parts of torah and bringing up references of the oral tradition, and the mishnah, which made it clear to me that their stand point is; if a nation is cursed, let them live their cursed lives.

here's the dilema. to the arabs, the jewish people are cursed, and to the jews, the arabs are cursed. it's their religious ideals which cause this ongoing conflict, and it's both parties way of dealing with this difference which will keep the warring going on forever and ever and ever.

I really hate the anti-semites here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DantesLost

I have made numerous posts supporting the idea that we cannot possibly support either side in this conflict. It is unfeasable to a mind that wishes to deny ignorance. However, ignorance abounds in this thread as people continuously take sides when both are terrible, both are evil.

I cannot support Israel's imperialistic pursuits and at the same time I cannot support the Jihad ideology of the Palestinians. I can find just as many quotes from Palestinians against the Israelis and against "infadels" that are similar to the quotes posted in this thread.

Private speech entitled "The Impending Total Collapse of Israel", Stockholm, Sweden, January 30, 1996

"We Palestinians will take over everything, including all of Jerusalem....All the rich Jews who will get compensation will travel to America....We of the PLO will now concentrate all our efforts on splitting Israel psychologically into two camps. Within five years we will have six to seven million Arabs living in the West Bank and in Jerusalem....You understand that we plan to eliminate the State of Israel and establish a purely Palestinian State....I have no use for Jews; they are and remain Jews."

This and more quotes can be found at middleeastfacts.com...

Now, please remember you can argue all you want about the evils of Israel and I will completely agree with you. However, I cannot ignore the evils of Hamas. Their goal is the annihilation of the Jewish nation in its entirety. A nation that was wrongly placed by the UN. However, realize the Jewish people were scared and weak. 6,000,000 had just been killed in WWII. The idea of having their own nation was extremely appealing to them in this point in history.

There are so many things to take into account in this ongoing conflict. So many terrible things have been done by both sides. Supporting one side over the other will not resolve this conflict because both ideologies are completely wrong/evil. So, the real question is how do we change ideologies?

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Bugman82]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
No one is saying Hamas or any other terrorist group have not committed evil deads but the point of this thread is to show a long and well established history of Jewish hatred of the Arabs and wanting to get them out of what was Palestine. Its also a doccumented history of their actions and racist hate filled words for another group of people. The very same actions and words that the Nazis used.

So if it acts like a Nazis and talks like a Nazi its a Nazi full stop. But just like ther were germans who werent Nazis there are Israelis who don't support their corrupt and murderous Government but no one is listening to them. Just as no one listens to the truthers about 9/11. The only voices that are heard are the ones who shout and scream death and destruction to our so called enemies.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hamas rockets are hand launched hollow tubes with an explosive on the tip. Israel has UAV Drones with radar and lasar capabilities, as well as USA Made Patriot Missles, Nukes, a Laser Defense system, Satellites that can read a license plate. They're also using depleted uranium against Gaza victims, which is a crime in itself. You can't throw a shoe across the Israeli/Gaza border without it being detected. Israel could take these little launchers out like pecking flies off the wall. They don't want to. They want to invade.

The millions of muslim and christian refugees have been reduced to living in concentration camp conditions by the Israeli's interfering with the water and any other supplies. Israel has been known to fake a missle launch at itself to start stuff. The UN said it can't be sure who started this because Israel had failed assassination attempts last week.

Bottom line is this is DISPROPORTIONATE ASSYMETRICAL use of force against women and children and Israel is a BULLY. They never want peace, but for everyone to leave. Or be co-citizens like the American Indians here in the states. I think they are trying to beat the poor people into submission. ISRAEL HAS ATOMIC WARHEADS. They are not in danger, and full of it for the Star Wars games.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Total Reality]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
this pi$$es me off.

the whole thread.

i'll explain the difference between the principles of both parties (isreal and the muslim nations), which is the core of the constant battling between the two;

i conducted a very extensive survey, asking both religious and non religous jews and arab, what they would do, what their holy scriptures would lead them to do, granted the folllowing situation was at their door step:

there's a town of 100 residents. they're all deathly and contagiously sick. you have two options - you can wipe them all out in one fell swoop, or you can leave them be to live out the rest of their sickly lives.

the results astounded me.

of the jews 88% answered to leave them to live the rest of their sickly lives.
of the arabs, 74% answered to destroy, wipe out the village.

I did not want to quote all of your post. People can scroll up and read it if they want.

The sad part is that the majority that read your post in it's entirety will not understand it. I'm going to put it simply for them.

Muslims = would wipe out the town of cursed sick people with no questions asked.

Jews = would leave the cursed people to live out their lives. I'll add that they will also try to help them with medical treatments and charity.

The two views are at enmity to each other. The Muslims would murder and destroy, the Jews would live and let live.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You all need to go to this link and read.

www.palestinefacts.org...

This is a link to the biography of Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. Who was he?

He was the most influential leader in Palestine in the last 100 years. All of what is happening today in Israel is because of the influence of this man?

So, who was this guy? Some great teacher? Nope. A great preacher? Nope.

He was a revolutionary, a terrorist, a murderer, and a Nazi general. He was also the mentor of Yasser Arafat.

During WWI, he was a member of the Turkish army and he took part in the extermination of the Armenians. He was a war criminal but he escaped prosecution because he switched sides at the end of the war.

Then he returned to Jerusalem and instigated riots and terror attacks against the British. He also advocated exterminating the Jews, all Jews, not just the ones in Palestine.

He helped to found the Baath Parties in both Syria and Iraq.

He joined the Nazi's and was made an SS General and put in charge of an all Muslem SS Division in the Balkans. He oversaw the extermination efforts of thousands of jewish civilians. He was a war criminal again and he managed to escape prosecution in the Nuremburg trials because of his standing in the Arab world.

He orchestrated the assassination of the King of Jordan.

He helped to found the Muslem Brotherhood and he was a charter member of the Brotherhood in Palestine.

He mentored and advised Yasser Arafat.

No discussion of the current state of Palestine is complete without discussing the Grand Mufti. He is at the root of it all.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Total Reality

Suicide bombers. You left out suicide bombers. If you are going to list the weapons used by both sides of the conflict then you cannot leave out the suicide bombers.

The suicide bombers are not used against military targets they are used against civilian targets. Also, some of the suicide bombers have been women and children. Some of them didn't even know that they were being used as a bomb.

I have no respect for anybody who would strap a bomb to a kid and send him out to blow up a bus. None. There is no excuse for it.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The whole thing is such a perfect sh*tstorm it almost makes me believe in God!
Then I take a breath and realize "Nope it's just us humans doing what we do."

Now I will say one thing that annoys me, an American born and bred. Why are our tax dollars supporting Israel? Why in the name of all that is holy are we involved in this mess??

US out of Israel! Stop funding and arming the conflict. It is not our nation or our fight this should be page 6 news buried with stories of Darfur!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

In light of this, digging up the past to put down Christians in order to support an argument in this day and age is irresponsible and illogical. But this is what the atheists and unbelievers do all the time.

I said no such thing,so don't put words in my mouth.

The point of my reply has nothing to do with the crusades,but everything to do with the reason why the Jews were persecuted throughout history.

Sillyfool said it was because all of them were criminals,I corrected him.

So your whole post is irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

Yet it doesn't mention a very important fact.

al-Husseini was opposed the making of a Palestinian state just as much as he opposed the making of an Israeli state.And many of his attacks were against the British.He also hated non-Jewish zionists as much as he hated the Jews.

He manipulated the Arabs to achieve his aims and the Palestinians today who still use his teachings are either unaware of this,or they just ignore it.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinch

WHERE ARE THE PARENTS?

Off fighting and killing terrorists, I hope.

GREAT shot! Hopefully one of those shells ended up on the head of a Hamas terrorist.

hopefully, the day Russia nukes your nation , america , i hope it drops a 20 megaton SS-18 nuke on top of your head

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join