It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel-If This Thread Doesn't Open You're Eyes,Then Nothing Will.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thats right,another thread on Israel.

Why?

Because in this case ignorance does not equal bliss,it equals genocide.

We've all heard the stories,the claims;Arabs and Muslims want to wipe Israel from the map,they hate all Jews.And we've all heard the replies to such things;these people are animals,Israel is defending itself,these people want war they've got it,Palestinian people should be killed no matter what,etc etc etc etc.

Maybe these quotes from Israeli prime ministers,politicians and others will make you stop and think.I know for some members thats asking an awful lot,but Israel has made no secret over the decades about their feelings for Arabs and the people of Palestine.

Thats right.Israel has done something worse than lying,they've told the truth.The truth of how they (not all Israelis) feel about the Palestinian people,and what they will/have done to achieve their ends.

So maybe now is the time to start listening to these truths.

The quotes below can be found here.www.monabaker.com...

Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves...politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves...The country is theirs,because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country.
David Ben Gurion, quoted on pp 91-2 of Chomsky's Fateful Triangle, which appears in Simha Flapan's "Zionism and the Palestinians pp 141-2 citing a 1938 speech.

There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population.
David Ben Gurion, quoted in The Jewish Paradox,by Nahum Goldmann, Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1978,p.99.

"There is no such thing as a Palestinian people...It is not as if we came and threw them out and took their country.They didn't exist."

-- Golda Meir, statement to The Sunday Times, 15 June, 1969.

We walked outside,Ben-Gurion accompanying us.Allon repeated his question,What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!

Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979.

The settlement of the Land of Israel is the essence of Zionism.Without settlement,we will not fulfill Zionism.It's that simple.
Yitzhak Shamir, Maariv, 02/21/1997.

Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories.
Benyamin Netanyahu, then Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister, former Prime Minister of Israel, speaking to students at Bar Ilan University,from the Israeli journal Hotam, November 24,1989.

Everybody has to move,run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them.
Ariel Sharon,Israeli Foreign Minister,addressing a meeting of the Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, Nov. 15, 1998.

Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial.

Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 25 March, 2001 quoted in BBC News Online.

The quotes below can be found here.whatreallyhappened.com...

If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?
David Ben Gurion.Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.
Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio. (Certainly the FBI's cover-up of the Israeli spy ring/phone tap scandal suggests that Mr. Sharon may not have been joking.)

We enthusiastically chose to become a colonial society, ignoring international treaties, expropriating lands,transferring settlers from Israel to the occupied territories,engaging in theft and finding justification for all these activities.Passionately desiring to keep the occupied territories, we developed two judicial systems: one - progressive,liberal - in Israel; and the other - cruel,injurious - in the occupied territories. In effect, we established an apartheid regime in the occupied territories immediately following their capture.That oppressive regime exists to this day.

Michael Ben-Yair .The Wars Seventh Day.3 March 2002.

We'll make a pastrami sandwich of them,...we'll insert a strip of Jewish settlements in between the Palestinians,and then another strip of Jewish settlements right across the West Bank,so that in 25 years' time,neither the United Nations nor the United States,nobody,will be able to tear it apart.
A.Sharon.

"Every discussion of the Palestinians as equal human beings born in the image of God is termed "treasonous," the language of "Arab lovers." Therefore, there is no language or democratic discourse that supports disengagement and rejects a referendum.
Lev Greenberg,9 February 2005

"Hamas was also established under Israel's aegis and with its encouragement."
Reuven Pedatzur,16 August 2004.

I believe that when Jews behave and act like Nazis, they should be compared to Nazis. This wouldn't be a sweeping condemnation of Jews, but rather a rejection of evil actions, behaviour and dogmas."
Ada Ravon, 22 February 2004.

My heart sings. There were 200 Arab villages here, which no longer exist. It was necessary to demolish them, otherwise here, too, as in Galilee, there would be another million Arabs in our midst. After 2,000 years of exile, it's impossible to establish a state with kid gloves.
Yitzhak Pundak, 23 April 2004.

Everybody is somebody's Jew.And today the Palestinians are the Jews of the Israelis.
Primo Levi 1982.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by DantesLost]

[edit on 4-1-2009 by DantesLost]

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Finally the truth, I have read and researched many of these staements myself and many more besides. As I have stated on another thread, the Israelis/Jews have never hiden their hatred and racism of other peoples. Their contempt for human life is well docummneted as is their control and manipulation of America.

Lets just see how many nay sayers will come here and try to shout down these truths and facts. As Rabbi Rerrin said, 1 million arabs are not worth one Jewish finger nail such statements have all the signs of Hitlers Nazi Germany and if Jews act like Nazis then they should be called Nazis.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
click on link below to see pictures please

sabbah.biz...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by maiazul

sabbah.biz...

Well that was my first and hopefully last tear of 2009.

I have not cried for many years indeed, but this made me soo sad.

I will post one of the pictures here, as its AFP and was on a mainstream News Site originally.

However it is important to realise that this is from 2006 not the current time.

But the indoctrination and way of viewing killing Arabs is the same, i am just horrified,

WHERE ARE THE PARENTS?

Sick.

sooo sad

Elf.

ps mods checked some the Op's original stated sources, seems right, well laid out...

Why Skunk?
edit for correct link.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Did you read the p.s.?

PS. The above message is imaginary. What they wrote is not necessary what I said above, it could be worse, could be sweet� sweet? Damn, what ever they write, these are bombs that are going to fall on innocent�s heads! The girls might be signing the bombs to be send to Nasrallah and Hezbollah, but the bomb are falling on civilian heads, not Nasrallh!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
That's just depressing. The whole world is going to hell in a handbasket and were along for the ride.

Thank you for the thread, something everybody should be looking at. I don't like to choose sides when it comes to human conflict, personally i find it extremely stupid for anybody to kill anybody for anything but tahts another story.

Flag and Star!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Originally posted by maiazul

sabbah.biz...

Well that was my first and hopefully last tear of 2009.

I have not cried for many years indeed, but this made me soo sad.

Unfortunately i have cried every single day - and more than once a day - since the nazi inspired war against gaza. I have a feeling that my tears haven't dried up.

What is even sadder is the masses of people who fall for the israeli propaganda and fail to see what their blindness costs humanity. Hate does not promote love. Hate and oppression only fuels another up rising.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

WHERE ARE THE PARENTS?

Someone has to take the pictures.

It's a sad thing. I know for a fact that Zionsim exists, and it's a thousand more times as evil as Nazism could ever hope to be.

I do believe Israel should be given to the Jew's, but not at the cost of eliminating another race, religion, group of people. Israel has been taking and taking, when Palestine gets tired and does something about it, they're hit as the evil ones.

But like I've said in so many posts, here on ATS and on other forums, neither country is innocent, however innocent lives are lost.

Peace,
FK

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
tothetenthpower

Thank you.

And I know it might seem like I'm taking sides.I am honestly not.I believe leaders and both sides should be held accountable for their actions.

I'm just tired and frustrated at many people's view of Israel.
Which is that of an innocent country who's only protecting itself.

Yet there is a mountain of evidence to the contrary and no one looks at it.They care too much and believe too much in the lies of Israel and various Western governments.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The propaganda goes both ways. One picture does not prove the injustice of Israel; If I was as ignorant as you, I would gladly post the video of the beheading of an American soldier by muslims. Is that what it takes to convince people?

Israel is not going anywhere. No amount of words will chance their geopolitical position. The arabs had their chances, just like every local population does when another people settle in. Its called migration, and it's very common in humanities history.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

The p.s. refers to the message. Meaning that the writers admit that they don't know what it was those girls were actually writing, however I doubt that they would write anything but hate on a bomb or rocket meant to kill the recipients. The point was as MischeviousElf mentions. They are raising their children to hate and teaching them to enjoy hate and to make a game out of the slaughter the Palestinians

Anyway the thread is not about the pictures, the thread is about the quotes posted by DantesLost. Great job compling the list and I'm sure there are many more. Anyone else would get trampled by the world community yet israel does it and the world just sits by and watches

I'm also not sure why this is in Skunkworks as the sources seem to check out but it's not my call.

BOYCOTT ISRAEL

Keep an eye on the goods bar code Israel's country prefix is 729

p.s. to foundling, It's not called migration it's more like genocide..

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DantesLost

Each one of these quotes were taken out of context.
I would be more then happy to send quotes from Hamas, the Iranian president and most Arab leaders and you will find those quotes made recently much more shocking.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Good Work OP!

This was needed... Its all about politics, but also peoples, who supports that.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
hmm thanks for the enlightening thread! I'm not going to be swayed tho. Both sides are blinded by their own actions. There is no justification, or lack of justification. There should be no winner or loser here. If destruction like that in Gaza was simply condemned in this situation, we wouldn't really need to worry about who's right and wrong, until after the "situation" (CIVILIANS IN HARMS WAY) was dealt with.

I'm reminded of southpark, yet again, when i'm in these deep thoughts
(there's a flood in a nearby town, the res's, trapped by flood..direct katrina reference)

"Aren't they going to rescue those people?"
"Well that doesn't really matter son. What matters is that we find out who's fault it is."......

I've gone from pro-palestine and back and forth, each time a new bit of info comes up. Recently tho, I've realized that it doesn't matter. Just get those people out, and then the rest can blow themselves to bits, in a nutshell. The fact that this isn't happening can only be out of sheer stupidity, or sheer evil. Combinations work as well. ....I guess what i'm saying is we're a bunch of hypocrites!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23
reply to post by DantesLost

I would be more then happy to send quotes from Hamas, the Iranian president and most Arab leaders and you will find those quotes made recently much more shocking.

Excellent post OP - Flagged!

I really would like to see some of those, please share them with us.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I'm Israeli.
My family lives in Israel.
I visit every year.
So please listen, I have a pretty good understanding of the consensus over there.

As far as the quotes, I know I've said horrible things in anger, and may have even acted on some of those feelings if given the chance, that I regret.
When coffee shop, bus, mall, theatre suicide bombs go off in Israel (which is not uncommon), yes, people get angry.
Think back to 9/11, right here in the US, how many arabs and middle easterners were discriminated against?
its human nature I guess, to pick on people that are different from them. Sad, but true.

But the country is not about hate. Pride, maybe, but not hate.
And Pride they should have.
The Jews have been picked on throughout history, way before modern day wars. I'm talking way back to ancient times. I think we can agree on that.

Americans have pride too. Was 9/11 not an excuse to invade Iraq and Afghanistan because the people were blinded by pure revenge?
Now look at Iraq. If I, or you, were an Iraqi child that had a family member killed by a US soldier (and statistically every family in Iraq has had that happened to them) would you not also bear arms against them?

Israel has to put up with this on a constant basis. But they try and make it work. We can go into certain parts of Egypt and Jordan, but god forbid we go too far in where Israeli's are treated as a black man in some deep south part of the US. We gave Egypt back the Sinai. Hell, we even gave Gaza back. But like most civilians said even when that was going on, it was only a temporary fix, and obviously they were right.

When Israel was deciding whether or not to give Gaza back, supporters hung blue ribbons from their cars. If you walked around israel at that time, you would be amazed to see almost every car driving by with one of those blue ribbons, or tied on a backpack, or hung outside a home.
Israelis want peace!
Of course. Why would you want to be threatened with suicide bombings and terrorist organizations. In fact, its not just the terrorists they are dealing with, its the other governments as well.
Us getting angry over a few words said in anger is regrettable, and especially, I would assume, for you OP with your avatar of M.L.K.jr.

I've seen so many threads lately displaying graphic videos or pictures of the battles, with titles like "Israelis murdering innocents."
Come on guys.
Look up news articles of every suicide bomb that has taken the lives of countless Israeli men, women, and children. They are graphic too.
Hell, look at the videos and read the news articles of what US soldiers have done in Iraq.
Its all awful.
Read about a pair of Israeli teenagers who were close to a border country. How they were captured, tied up to the back of a truck, and dragged throughout a neighboring town until they were dead.

Believe me Israel wants peace.
It wasnt but last summer I was over there when Israel was negotiating with Hamas to release the bodies of 2 soldiers that were captured nearly 2 years prior and were killed by the group in exchange for a live prisoner Israel had captured of a man who was renowned for murdering entire families, including the women and children, in front of eachother. What a horrible trade for Israel. But was that not also to try and spread some peace?
I know that if I were over there, I would much rather be held in an Israeli jail than any other nation in the middle east.

The point is, evil begets evil.
Bad things happen, terrible things are said, on ALL sides.
Women and children get caught in the crossfire. Its awful.
And even worse, threads like these, only further that hate and discrimination.

If we are who we say we are, we wouldnt single out an entire nation, religion, race (and saying "not everyone" does not mean your not singling out).
Yes they news needs to be spread, but why in such horrible ways.
We know war is awful. I doubt anybody in a war wants to be there, in the middle of it, actually doing the dirty work.

anyway, I know its a long post, but I hope you read all of it.
Go outside. See these countries if you can. Talk to the people. No one wants this.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23

Proof please.

Please enlighten me how showing quotes from Iran and Hamas makes the quotes from the OP any less disturbing?

And "most Arab leaders"? Again do you have proof of this bold claim or are you just generalising to give more weight to your argument?

[edit on 5/1/09 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Finally the truth, I have read and researched many of these staements myself and many more besides. As I have stated on another thread, the Israelis/Jews have never hiden their hatred and racism of other peoples. Their contempt for human life is well docummneted as is their control and manipulation of America.

Lets just see how many nay sayers will come here and try to shout down these truths and facts. As Rabbi Rerrin said, 1 million arabs are not worth one Jewish finger nail such statements have all the signs of Hitlers Nazi Germany and if Jews act like Nazis then they should be called Nazis.

are you not also just spreading hate by calling Jews racist?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Thats what makes this situation really suck for me, I can see both sides.

Yeah I would not just sit there and take rocket fire from Hamas if it endangered my wife and kids!

on the flip side

The Palestinians are with their backs to the wall, anybody in that situation would fight back.

There are no winners only losers in this crises.

I think both sides need to drop the old and tired view of
An eye for an eye
Start talking honestly with each other

What am I saying?

This is Israel and Palestine we are talking about
Never mind

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

WHERE ARE THE PARENTS?

Off fighting and killing terrorists, I hope.

GREAT shot! Hopefully one of those shells ended up on the head of a Hamas terrorist.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join