It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W. Bush's parents still alive at end of term, coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Isn't it a rare phenomenon for a Presidential term to end with both President's parents still alive? Does anyone find this incredibly interesting considering it's the Bush family. We all know that GHWB was former head of the CIA, President, and has connections in top military (along with finance, oil, foreign royalty, etc.). Has anyone found out any information on this, or links, related to life extension technologies or such?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TypeSH2001

how old are they? i assume under 90? lots of people live to be over 100 now its not rare for someone bushs age to have both his parents alive so im guessing no.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I don't think it smells of conspiracy or anything. As said, it is not rare to live to be quite old these days.

I do have to say, W's mom does look like she's old enough to have studied under Socrates.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I think Bush Sr. is about 84, which is not unusual. Besides, he is very rich so even without secret NWO anti-aging technologies, he'd have access to a healthy diet, good doctors etc.

-but I'll admit that I have thought of this myself. If ther is such a thing as secret medical technologies, he is certainly one of the obvious candidates for receiving it. Another would be Dick Cheney. I'll bet they have worked some serious mojo on that bum ticker of his...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TypeSH2001
We all know that GHWB was former head of the CIA, President, and has connections in top military

You found him out!
He also has a black belt in OldFart Fu

My grandfather didnt get old until he hit 90 then it was downhill from there he was dead when he hit 94 up until then you would of thought he was in his 60s

mental thing I guess your old when you think your old

[edit on 4-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

I don't find it strange that his folks are still alive at thier age.. My father will be 95 this year, and to honest with you he is in better shape than I am. So is my mother (although she insists she is still 42) been sayin that for the last 50 years... LOL

Also they are far from rich,
Both are obviously retired, (Dad still works 35 hrs a week by choice) but even with my father working thier combined annual income is around 30k

edit to add, No my father is not a wall mart greeter... LOL, he still does carpentry and landscaping..
[edit on 4-1-2009 by SideWynder]

[edit on 4-1-2009 by SideWynder]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Why not?
Lizards live a long time due to their low metabolism and steady diet of rodents and insects. .

I just had to throw that one in here for all of the David Icke followers.

[edit on 1/4/2009 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Don't forget the daily baths in blood from human infants.

Does wonders to smooth out the wrinkly old skin

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TypeSH2001

Yeah, it does sound suspicious.

For some reason it reminded me of reading the John Titor stuff, when he said his parents were still alive. The only problem with that is there would have been a slim chance of that.

Something funny going on...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Nothing strange about it. They've got $$$, good food, good medicine, good doctors, a great standard of living and good genes. Sorry, but I don't see any conspiracy issue.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Really digging for a conspiracy on this one. It's absolutely normal for them to still be around.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
George Bush sr is 84 years old

Barbara bush is 83 years old.

for someone who lives a healthy lifestyle, that is not really that old. Conspiracy? Nope...that is really stretching the whole conspiracy thing.

new topics

top topics

join