It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza will be 'graveyard' for Israeli troops, warns Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ShiftTrio

Actually... OBL and the Taliban were put in power, trained, and supplied by America and the CIA. They were put there to fight the Russians. Heck, up until 9/11 we were giving the Taliban millions of dollars a year. If it weren't for 9/11 we'd still be giving them millions of dollars. Also, again, Hamas has never fought against an army. Israel took on the ME on multiple occasions and won. Hamas? Target schools, hospitals, and grocery stores. I wouldn't be surprised if they all ran away with their tails tucked between their legs at the first sight of a man, or woman, in uniform.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by GamerGal]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
When will the world learn that the political self determination of the modern state is derived from the absolute inordinance of its primary actors?

This next century should be marked by individual self determination, not national self determination. It is time for the "nation" as a political sentiment to cease to exist. It was a tool by which the mob could ordain any belief as truth, any desire as necessary, and account for any fault as being inadequate (as long as it didn't affect the members of "this" nation...).

Individuals should be able to influence whatever change they desire, wherever they want, just as long as such ends do not interfere the liberties of their neighbors (if nothing else is true, this is the one maxim to stick by). The general principles of political constitutions should be undermined wherever they are so warranted. Individuals should be free from harm wherever they live, or else have the political tools to demand freedom from any such harm at any time.

Any sort of political identity should be one founded firmly in the roots of multiculturalism, not in some adoptive nationalism. Multiculturalism should be fleshed out, so that such an entity is not comprised of but one or two modes of transmitting thought, but so that this superstructure might be composed of unique cultures originating from every family and every different social institution in the country.

The world must realize that nation building be made decentralized. With a million voices (and some tool to appropriate influence, i.e. Democracy) we always find some agreeable medium. With a single voice in a position of power, there is not a mean to any end. With one million minus one objections there are too many consequences to count.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by cognoscente]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I don't think any of us know what Iran is willing to do. but, if they do step in that will be the perfect excuse for the U.S. to take them out. And Russia might as well get involved, as it already seems like the human race is getting closer to pulling that trigger. Sorry, but i have a feeling things are about to get a lot tougher no matter what comes of this, don't some of you agree?

This is all getting out of hand.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join