It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAKED, Graphic, Uncensored Video Shows Carnage In Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

LEAKED, Graphic, Uncensored Video Shows Carnage In Gaza

rawstory.com

As Israel's IDF wages it's own "media war" via Twitter and YouTube, uncensored footage from Palestine has been completely blacked out in the US.

Until now.

Saturday, before Israel launched a full-scale invasion of Gaza, a Palestinian with a camera witnessed a devastating bombing. His video shows the brutal, bloody results of an air strike on what appears to be a civilian area.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4-1-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

Mod Edit: Graphic Video; Please View At Your Own Discretion.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Sigh.

Listen man, I am not going to get into the middle of who's right or wrong here, as both sides are passionate about it, but I am really just saddened that this barbarism and killing everywhere can't be resolved some way, some how.

This is terrible. Hell exists right here on earth, and humans are the creators of it.

*WARNING* If you have a weak stomach, you may want to skip past this one.

In the footage, scores of bodies -- men, women and children -- lay strewn about a Gaza market as abject chaos spirals around them. Some struggle to their feet, covered in concrete powder and blood, as others assess their injuries or join the effort to carry away wounded.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4-1-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wow. that was took of quick? Or wrong url? Cause I cant get onto the link.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Raw story video link

very graphic....very sad as well.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by justgeneric

Thankyou for the correct URL the original was not working?

wow. This video shows how terrible war is.

Why it shouldnt happen.

There should be a way to stop this.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
DD, No what is really sad is all the pro Israelis here on ATS, who think what Israel is doing is right and just and not only that, that these fellow human being need to be slaughtered like cattle, thats whats rerally sad.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Looks to me as though some form of shrapnel producing rounds are being used and fired at ground level? or exploding at ground level.

Most of the injuries were lower extremities.

This is usually done not so much to kill but to create mass casualties. Thus putting any back fighting on hold until the wounded and dead are removed from the scene(s). Each wounded or dead person has one to three people helping so that takes them out of the fight while they move bodies.

Strategic but very bloody. It does make you wonder when you see so much suffering (regardless of your position) if it's all worth the conflict.

very sad situation but sadly for many of these people in the middle east and arab countries it is the norm.

makes me shake my head.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Man, this video shocked me to the core. It wasn't the images that got to me, it was the sound. The screams are chilling to say the least.

I can't believe this massacre is still being allowed to continue.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Barla Von

That was what got to me as well. The screams created an almost "roaring" sound. That sound is just horrible.

What is wrong with the human race...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
why throughout history have we as a human race, had the propensity to slaughter each other. Especially women and children?

love is the only answer to this madness...

love jews and palestinians

help them learn to love each other in any way you can...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I agree as well...an audio clip with a still picture would have relayed pretty much the same as the entire graphic video.

Human suffering sounds are haunting. The chaos, the fear, the amazing grief, pain and shock...I wasn't as affected by the images as the sounds. Very, very sad.

Be they wrong or right the suffering sounds the same.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Sorry to say that that is war.

They poked sticks at the big dog on the other side of the fence and got mauled.

It is not pretty, but that is reality.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
Sorry to say that that is war.

They poked sticks at the big dog on the other side of the fence and got mauled.

It is not pretty, but that is reality.

war?? This is genocide

two lines

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Great video

but....

I understand the horrific nature of this conflict but why are the soldiers & everybody else just standing around?

I mean why is nobody applying first aid?

This is horrific video but it seems that whoever is involved over there wants these pictures circulated more than they want to help the people.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
S+F

It is really sad that this situation is going on. I am afraid that there will be a lot more though since I keep on hearing the statements "This is only the beginning", and "It will be long and difficult" from the Israel representatives.

A cruel species we are. How can a human being cause that much suffering to another human being and still go to sleep at night?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is CRIMINAL.

The STATE of Israel will NEVER win back my support, EVER.

I love all people, but I do not love Political Hate Machines such as Israel.

They cry about the holocaust yet they do this? Sick bastards do not deserve anyone's pity or support they are monsters.

Give Palestine BACK to the PALESTINIANS.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join