It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb on foxnews live (1/3/09 around 1:30pm eastern)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
this is my first thread start so forgive me if this sounds crazy--on saturday (1/3) my husband tivo'd a bit of foxnews at around 1:35pm est for me to see-- it is of soldiers during coverage of the gaza crisis in israel and an orb very clearly goes across the scene and ducks under something. i dont know how to get this footage on here for everyone to see- i am curious if anyone else caught it yesterday--- let me state that my husband is the most skeptical of people and he was astounded by this. nobody on the newscast made mention of it- but it looked truly remarkable. it is clearly a person in a glowing ball of light moving around. anybody else?? anybody have an idea how i can get video of this broadcast on here?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Well, first off welcome to ATS, it seems you're rather new here so I'll try to help you if I can.

First thing I would suggest is that you try to transfer the saved vid to a dvr recorder/burner if you have one. I do not own a tivo so I'm not sure if you can just plug in a cord to your computer and transfer the file to a save file and then burn it to dvd, or just upload it to the many video sharing websites on the net.

My suggestion would be to try to get the video first off of your tivo and onto a disc that can be put on your computer and then go from there. Is there anyone who has a tivo that has burned from it in some form?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Kingalbrect79

i have a burner and can burn dvd's off my tivo---i just dont know if my computer will play a dvd though, (it is old)- maybe my husband's laptop will-- i will ask him and work on it- if i can do that i can upload it to youtube and then post a link (?) thank you for your help! i still cant believe no one else saw this...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I don't watch fox news for reasons that I'm sure you will discover while visiting this site, however youtube is not the best site to upload the video. YouTube compresses the video to the point that it makes most videos so grainy and distorted that it is hardly considered credible for a link.

I used to do video file uploads a few years ago, but have since stopped, so I would recommend you ask around and see what other sites are best to upload the video to. Just stay away from YouTube. Just posting on their site loses you valuable credability points in itself. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It would be great if you could get the video posted here somehow. I'm not much help in how to do it as I have tried using photobucket for a video I had and it was sooooo grainy. I took some pictures of the interior of an old jail and got numerous "orbs" but it was explained to me that these are dust particles that get captured by lights or camera flash. I'm kinda on the fence about that though. If you want to see the pics I took, go to www.torontoghosts.org and use the search box by typing in "old don jail" and you will find it. Hope you can get the video posted!!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
not sure how this will work but i uploaded it to vimeo (seemed to have better quality than youtube)- here is the link - sorry about the watermark- i had to download "free" software just to convert the dvd footage on my computer - it doesnt cover where the orbs are- i am going to try to upload the video onto some webspace i have later today- it may be better quality that way (i need my husband's help for that) vimeo.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well, to be perfectly honest, it is strange, however it is almost too "cartoony" to be real in my opinion. I am not discounting the fact that it is a possibility, however there could have been a plane that flew overhead that refracted light from the lense, or some other strange explination, however that doesn't explain why the orb went behind the objects to the right and into the tunnel.

It almost seems too planted to be real, I am going to say fake at this point, but I am still open-minded enough to hear thoughtful objection.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
this was discussed in another thread. It's a Military Weather balloon for Artillery.

See here:

Military Balloon

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

new topics

top topics

join