It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Israel don't Want You To See

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

What Israel don't Want You To See

sabbah.biz

This video clip was taken with a mobile camera immediately after a terrorist Israeli air strike hit a busy market where kids with their mothers and fathers were searching for food to eat from one of the local markets early on Saturday 03, Jan 2009, Gaza.

As you will see, there are no words to describe the terror of the Jewish state of Israel. This is why Israel is continuously refusing to allow foreign correspondence and reporters from entering Gaza.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Edit: I might add that I personally don't describe with the description of the video, which is anything but objective

From my thread 'What is Israel Trying to Hide': Source

A couple of weeks ago a Dutch TV crew was also denied access to the Gaza strip by the IDF. Secretly, they went into Gaza and witnessed themselves what is happening. They filmed a hospital in which newly born babies are dying as a consequence of power fall outs. The Gaza power plant does not receive enough fuel to provide Gaza, and thus the hospital, with constant power supply.

Bear in mind that this TV crew tried to enter Gaza before this conflict started.

Since Israel doesn't allow any reporters to enter Gaza and censors what happens, it's good to see this reaching Western media. Whether you agree or not with either Israel or Hamas, news should never be censored

I therefore would kindly ask you not to derail this topic into yet another Hamas/Israel blame game topic, if you want that, start a thread about that yourself.

Thanks in advance.

sabbah.biz
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Mdv2]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You have not posted anything new. This video is already available and being discussed in another thread.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Geez, not another one. Why can`t you guys post these things in the topics that are already up about this war?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join