It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Gaza Video: Worst Truth That I have Ever Seen!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Honestly, dont look this video, if you have a weak heart, or you are going to sleep...

Israel Air Force Bombs Civilians - Uncensored footage from street!

RAWVIDEO

rawstory.com...

What can I say... I feel terrible... Are IAF pilots really happy, feeling success? I am sorry about opening another thread for this, but this Video earns it... And I put "Gaza" to headline for those who wants to turn their back to Zionist massacre going on.

If its censored over there, try this...

sabbah.biz...

[edit on 4-1-2009 by JanusFIN]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
How many of these Gaza threads are we going to have?

Every time a tank fires or every time a new video comes out or every time a rocket launches ..... POOF ... a new thread.

Can't we have just one discussion thread for all this?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Agreed, it would be nice to have all the info in one spot. Most of these 'new' threads have already be discussed in other threads.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It is also posted HERE.

Yes it is pretty graphic. And definately not the Pallywood syndrome..tho there are some that would ask "how do we know thats real".

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is the first thread on the subject that I have read, as I respect what JF brings to the board.

I watched the video and find it to be horrific. Even the mayhem of the noise is incredible. It is totally different to see little news clips here and there than it is to "be there" in a sense.

All I can say is if this is what "God's People" do to one another someone should rethink the idea of God.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Great video

but....

I understand the horrific nature of this conflict but why are the soldiers & everybody else just standing around?

I mean why is nobody applying first aid?

This is horrific video but it seems that whoever is involved over there wants these pictures circulated more than they want to help the people.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Every time a tank fires or every time a new video comes out or every time a rocket launches ..... POOF ... a new thread.

LOL...no joke. Can you imagine if WW3 breaks out?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I mean why is nobody applying first aid?

I noticed that too. I saw a few people seemingly being drug off but basically it was a stationary scene, except for the suffering.

Which soldiers were the ones in camaflauge? Why did they have green head wraps on?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

A LOL is kind of inappropriate as a response to something like this, but I suppose as a populace many are desensitized.

Perhaps WW3 is breaking out as we speak.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
if the israelis wanted to just kill civilians, they would have simply carpet-bombed gaza...which they have the capability to do. tens of thousands would have been dead by now. there was another video that showed the launching of rockets by hamas right beside homes of civilians.

hamas knows that the israelis would do this in retaliation and they don't care how many civilians are killed, because they must keep the hatred up toward israel. hamas and the palestinians had a cease-fire with israel brokered through egypt, and it held for 4 months. but hamas does not like peace with israel, so they had to start firing rockets into israel to keep the hatred alive. i feel sorry for the palestinians that are trying to make peace and that are caught in the middle and being used as cannon fodder.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Originally posted by solarstorm

A LOL is kind of inappropriate as a response to something like this, but I suppose as a populace many are desensitized.

Perhaps WW3 is breaking out as we speak.

LOL...on the "number" of Gaza threads and the potential of how many WW3 threads there would be. Take your lecture for desensitizing elsewhere. And maybe you should refrain from impulsive postings.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
"Israeli officials said the offensive, whose stated aim is to wreck the militants' rocket-launching infrastructure, could last many days." In the footage, scores of bodies -- men, women and children -- lay strewn about a Gaza market ... rocket-launching infrastructure - in the market? I'm gonna throw up!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I cannot say that I completely understand the implications of why this is going on because it is told so many different ways. I just can't understand how humans can do this to each other. This type of thing has been going on for thousands of years and violence hasn't improved anything. The only thing that's going to come of this is more and increasing destruction until none of us are left. We are all human and the world needs to lay down its weapons and realize that there is enough land, food, everything for all. But because of the greedy and fearful, this will never happen in "this" lifetime.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
A friend sent me this yesterday. It's brutal. There are more of these videos, too. People lying dead everywhere with their heads exploded or faces hanging off. Bits of intestines all over the place. Arms. Legs.

Originally posted by jimmyx
if the israelis wanted to just kill civilians, they would have simply carpet-bombed gaza...which they have the capability to do. tens of thousands would have been dead by now. there was another video that showed the launching of rockets by hamas right beside homes of civilians.

If they carpet-bombed 10,000 civilians in a matter of days I think even the United States would be forced to vote against them at the "security council." Not that I claim that killing Palestinian civilians is their primary objective. It's probably more like their tertiary objective.

hamas knows that the israelis would do this in retaliation and they don't care how many civilians are killed

Well if IDF would go and do this in "retaliation" then I don't think they care about killing civilians much either, do they? They care about taking it too far and triggering international repercussions against them before they've completed whatever backward objective they've hatched this time around. That's about it.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
this brings tears to my eyes....

i cant beleive people will do that to his fellow brother...

this goes to show you.... the only thing that separates us from peace is RELIGION.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I regret what’s in that video with all my heart but I don’t have to look at it to tell you what’s on it.
Death, dying, destruction.
Nameless - faceless death dying and destruction.

In other words Tabloid.

Do you know these people?
Are they your family or friends?
No.
So why fall right into the trap set by those who leaked this video by posting it?
What are you attempting to do by posting this thread/video?
What results are you hoping to get?
We all take up arms and run off to war to protect these innocents?
What?
Everyone concerned with this war and the making of this video has an agenda.
What’s yours?

The only ones who have no agenda in the video are the civilian dead and dying.
It's for them I'm speaking.
Do you think they want filmage of their loved ones caught in the throws of death posted all over the world to fit nicely into someone’s propaganda machine?
Your hands are dirtied in participation.
Would you want your parents, your brother, sister, little baby - while screaming and bleeding and dying posted on some internet site for *Ooo's and ahh's*?

In my opinion, to do exactly what the person who filmed this video wanted - to post it all over the net with the *Oh my gawdddd! Look at the carnage and you wont sleep at night waaaaaaa - is just being sucker meat.

It’s surely showing no respect for the people suffering in death and in life with those horrific moments now recorded for all time to be used by little people who do in fact sleep very well at night.

I can’t do anything to help the people in that video.
But I’ll be damned if I’ll sit by and watch others - who haven't a clue what death and dying and suffering is all about - make a three ringed circus off their pain - without speaking out against it.

For what it's worth ---> *P*E*A*C*E*

[edit on 4-1-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If you people care then do something about it. Irony at its best, sitting in front of your computer screen and preaching about how horrible VIDEO is.

I wish I had a video of the holocaust or the Armenian genocide so we all could compare which people suffer the most.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Here is something that I filmed only one month ago, my self...

Grenade exploded very near me, 1 died, 14 injured.

- They had faces, I knew them
- I was spoken with them while earlier
- Eat, shared bed with them
- I loved those peoples who suffered and also died on that video

So, did I suffer when I saw video what I posted first in topic? Yes, when you have been in the situations your self, truth doesnt need any agenda, its out there, just look, and its even more terrible.

Truth is here, and it hearts once in a while - Life does.

That is our life today; and we should learn its faces.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Founding

Check the Video I just posted... Sorry, just grenade 30m from me (third in 3 days), not missile... So, what can I say? You just sign in here, and start to play smart behind your nickname... Grow up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join