It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Terrorism In Gaza 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Israeli Terrorism In Gaza 2008

www.thecrowhouse.com

Images from the start of the bombing campaign in Gaza and posted on CrowHouse. THIS IS VERY GRAPHIC, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
As horrifying as these images are for us to see, it is essential that we begin to get the non-sanitized version of war from the MSM. While both sides in this conflict have made mistakes and are responsible for the instability in the region, this is past any reasonable reaction.

As we are all focused on this terrible war, we must remember that this sort of carnage is playing out all over the world. Darfur, Congo and Burma are only a few of the places that are ravaged by the brutality of war, and the world sits and watches it on the evening news and simply says "What a shame, I am glad that is not happening here".

Again, I know this is graphic footage but it is time we see war for what it is. red

www.thecrowhouse.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

Hey, war is hell but is sometimes necessary. I would imagine that Israel is finally ready to act and make Palestine leave them alone. Now maybe the Hamas terrorists will think twice about messin with Israel.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hamas is defending it's country by killing few Israeli SOLDIERS, atleast they are not heartless like Israel, killing hundreds of innocent people who did nothing and have nothing to do between both of them...God bless Gaza and Hamas

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by redhead57

Hey, war is hell but is sometimes necessary. I would imagine that Israel is finally ready to act and make Palestine leave them alone. Now maybe the Hamas terrorists will think twice about messin with Israel.

Palestine has to leave Israel alone? hmm funny... you know the Nazis just use to burn they're ghettos....

And i wish people would stop using the word Terrorist, and Terrorism. It's just another word to label the people who don't partake in western ideology. They made that term up just like the red scare and the word communist was used to terrify the american public after WWII.

Both these groups of people are wrong, pure and simple. War is NEVER necessary to intelligent, anylitical human beings. There is ALWAYS a diplomatic solution so long as the leadership grows up and realizes that killing people only compounds the problem.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
WHY is there another thread on this?

We have dozens of them.
This place is flooded with them.

And this year is 2009 - not 2008.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Until a NATO force or the UN occupy Israel and the Israeli jets and missiles are destroyed there butchery will continue as these Israeli armed forces are not civilized human beings no they are savages

From an outraged white westerner -non-muslim

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Ah yes! Israel is defending its territory from those who would attack. The ultimate in self-defense.

You throw a rock, I throw a grenade.

You shoot a slingshot, I shoot a rifle.

You launch fireworks at me, I'll pound you with 2,000 pound bombs.

This is warfare. You never, ever seek a level of reciprocation. You seek a return of thousands for one. It's the only way stupid, hard-headed people learn.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
your link doesn't work

2nd

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Please add you comments to one of the many ongoing threads here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

---Closed---

top topics

join