It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pak won't hand over suspects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Pak won't hand over suspects

timesofindia.indiatimes.com

ISLAMABAD: On the eve of a top US diplomat's visit here to push Pakistan to act against the Mumbai attack perpetrators, Islamabad on Sunday
rejected India's demand to hand over terror suspects linked to the strikes, insisting that there was no extradition treaty between the two countries.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
hello. at least I have some good news to bring on the forum here. the Pakistan refused to hand over terrorist to India but there will be no rapid movements from India side due to this.

today the Indian government officialy condemned the Israel for its land operation in Gaza. we can find some similarities in both conflicts and the Pakistan would be represented by Palestine (with its real or not involvment in the Mumbai attacks).

Indian government by condeming the Israel (what I am really glad for) blocked their chances to make the same kind of "revange" on Pakistan in close future.

I decided to write about it, cause it is the best info I heard for days.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by czacza

Did anyone really expect Pakistan to cooperate with anything? Weren't these people originally considered terrorist supporters to begin with?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

this is another issue. I am happy that India is acting more responsible than Israel.

and for Pakistan, I belive that it is the bigger plot than just a terrorist supporting issue. there are many more countries involved in that area and trying to have influence on that region.

do not forget that Pakistan is cooperating with US in its fight against "talibs terrorists".

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Pakistan is not now nor have they ever fully cooperated with the US against the taliban. The verbally support the US but actions do not lie.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

well, they had on the Afghanistan boarder troops of 100K man. pretty much as for support I would say. but I do not find myself as a Pakistan spokesman.

I think only that the situation there is pretty complicated and it is not Pakistan who is doing the real politics there.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by czacza

Did anyone really expect Pakistan to cooperate with anything? Weren't these people originally considered terrorist supporters to begin with?

""These People"" probably realize that anyone who has anything to do with anything that the US of A does not approve of is branded a terrorist anyway so why would they help.

""These people"' probably also think that these attacks were instigated by people outside Pakistan and that Pakistan is being scapegoated again.

SR

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Indeed what Pakistan says so they can get USA and western aid money and supplies constantly and then there subsquent actions afterwards tell the real story about their intentions.

top topics

join