It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Civilian Genocide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I went looking using the date / time / info I could gather to see just which story is correct regarding this video.

Is it recent and the result of the current actions in Gaza?

or..

Is the aftermath of a truck of Hamas bombs that exploded in a parade in 05?

Here's what I've found so far.

VOA - Gaza Explosion '05

Jerusalim Post - Sept 05

N ew York Times - 2005 - Gaza - Hamas Rockets Explode During Parade

From the VOA article..

15 Dead in Gaza Explosion, Dozens Hurt
By VOA News
23 September 2005

An explosion during a parade of the militant Palestinian group Hamas has killed 15 people and wounded 80 others, including children, in the Gaza Strip.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas's Fatah faction blamed Hamas for the casualties for holding a military parade in the densely populated Jebaliya refugee camp.

Witnesses say a truck carrying homemade weapons accidentally exploded. But Hamas blamed Israel, saying a drone flying over the area fired a missile at the vehicle. Israel quickly denied any involvement.

Ok - now about the video.

I found that too. From 2005. Mosaic Word News. I've never linked a vid here so hopefully this will work.

Link TV - Mosaic News - Sept 05

Vid is about 30mins - but its the first story

With a short search I found 3 news sources and a news video of the incident. All dated 2005 and all claiming it was Hamas rockets that blew up during a parade.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Frogs]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

Why would any Christians or Israel supporters or Terrorist haters even answer this OP??? I don't get it at all, what makes you want to respond to stuff like this?

The OP says Israel is killing for GOD, did you all catch that? So if you did why would you waste your valuable time trying to educate the un-educateable???

Who cares why he says such dumb things, you should be able to get where the OP is coming from when he calls Israelis monsters. Sure he says Hamas is bad too but that is like an afterthought. So if all the civilized Nations on Earth call Hamas a terror group, and the US, EU, and other Nations/Groups have spoken for Israel's lawful Right of Defense, why would you waste a moment of energy responding to this blatant anti-Jew junk? You won't change the OP's mind I guarantee you that much, he has made up his own facts to support his own genocidal thoughts...

I find it amazing that people who make stuff up get such responses when there are so many good threads available for discussion. And if ATS didn't allow such attacks on this Race of people like they don't allow racism of other races we wouldn't even have to have this conversation. Think I am kidding? Replace the word's used about Israel in the Original Post with any other racial group or religious group and then read it, see the hate filled racist rant when you take Israel out, think you could post that kind of stuff about any other group on ATS and not have it pulled? But after 4500 points loss for responding to these Jew Haters, terrorist lovers and Muslims posts of seething hatred and propaganda I have decided I won' be responding to that kind of stuff anymore. It will only cost me points and the poster won't change their racist mind and ATS won't stop them from posting their racist rants in threads, so what can you do?

I find it amazing though actually to see the Bible Prophecy before my eyes happening. The Bible is full of Prophecies about what would happen to those that believed the Bible was the Word of God and the Jews in the last days. Look at the world at tell me that we are not in the Biblical End Times when you see what is happening in the world. Zephaniah talks about the cities of Damascus and Amon and talks about how they would lay siege to the borders of Israel. Ismael's offspring were prophesied to be a people always at war with his neighbors and his Brother (Israel). Look at the History of Islam and tell me if that aint Spot On! It is amazing to see all this come down but it is also scary if you are one of the groups that is being targeted...

So I will leave you with your attempt to argue that the "Monsters" (Jews) are not "Murdering" (killing) all those "poor innocent nonviolent palestinians" (victims) for their God and wish you luck in your (beating your head against a wall) endeavor... See you in the topics

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
god doesn't exist...
I hope that answered your question...

You mean that you think God does not exist. God does not need your approval to exist. Neither does the fallen angel Lucifer. God exists whether one believes it or not. So Lucifer also exists and he uses those the most that believe in neither himself or God. So, you are not speaking for all of us. And you are being used by the dark side.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by John Matrix]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs
I went looking using the date / time / info I could gather to see just which story is correct regarding this video.

Good work, Sir.

VOA - Gaza Explosion '05

Jerusalim Post - Sept 05

N ew York Times - 2005 - Gaza - Hamas Rockets Explode During Parade

Good finds. I also found a USA Today article referencing the incident but it contained no video.

Ok - now about the video.

I found that too. From 2005. Mosaic Word News. I've never linked a vid here so hopefully this will work.

Google Vid - Mosaic World News - Sept 2005

It's 30 minutes long and I am watching it now, but at the moment the footage and perhaps even the incident does not appear to be the same. If I can see any of the same footage or identify by any other means that it is the same incident then you will have pretty much sealed this for me.

Indeed.

I'll report back with my findings upon completion of the filmage.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I too could not watch that stuff.I can't watch TV either.I'd offer this as a practical person not hyped up by visual/audio.
I do know there is a propoganda op going now,either side now could be fabricating.So much is assumed.
The date could be wrong,for instance,with old equip.,who knows?
I can more readily imagine an areal guided missile as alleged to have been alleged more than a "Military Parade" gone FUBAR by either a hidden cache of bombs or a dropped object or grenade detonating by accident.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha_Magnum

I think your WRONG and I believe you are SICK. Hamas would be the equivalent of the Revolutionary Soldiers that fought the British. If you don't see how what the USA and Israel are doing is disgusting then you are a fool. Using your logic than Humas could simply engage the Israelis in a civilian free zone. Where is that place in little fenced in concentration camp Gazza?

This will obviously expand and become more engaging.

I did not attack you and you have no right to attack me personally. Your post is in violation of the ATS rules.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

So why pray tell do all three Books all tell of a GOD/YHWH/ALLAH/J.C. who Cares alot that we call HIM [sic] by the correct name???

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Just a thought but here is how the Palestinians live courtesy of Israel.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Alpha_Magnum]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Maybe if you are a group of people that are so stupid as to fire missles randomly at your neighbor.. the same neighbor who basically has you surrounded, has tons more military might, controls your air space, kicked all your neighbors butts single handidly AT THE SAME TIME...
maybe..
just maybe...
your genes dont need to be passed down the line.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Its come to the staffs attention that the video in the opening post is from 2005, and has nothing to do with the current Israel/Hamma issue in Gaza

As such - due to its age, it most certainly is NOT a "current event", and as there are a number of threads about the present day issues in Gaza this thread is now closed.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If the revolutionary soldiers acted like hamas then the United States would never exist. That is by far the dumbest comparison on the history of earth.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join