It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Civilian Genocide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yep! That's God and his/its human shield. We damn cattle just don't know better.
One thing I will never get though is the use of human shield tactic to gain sympathy. Do tislamists really think that they're gonna get the support of the whole world while the world just wait to be converted? I mean, the secret has been out for lon enough, can't those damn islamists find other tricks. I mean, those human shield don't look too happy to fulfill "their duty" or is it part of the act too?
The darkest part is "these others" who are supposed to be better just go along with the killing game so well, humm makes you wonder.

All that again, is just seed for more hatred, more bloodshed, oh well! It must be entertaining to the gods somehow.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
What's really going on here?

It's a disinformation campaign.

That's what's going on here.

link   

link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Hamas parades weapons in Gaza, they blow up, killing 15, including kids

By israelinsider staff and partners September 23, 2005

www.liveleak.com...

Yes, but it only says 2005 in the title. It was "added" January first of 2009. Looking around, I can't seem to find this particular video in an article from 2005.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thanks to you, and this Palestinian blogger for bringing this video and situation to the mainstream. Why doesn't this make it to CNN or BBC? Every person on every corner of this fragile planet deserves to see this, and truly learn from it.

I suppose there will always be acts of hate and agression between races and cultures. I suppose we will never truly end war. However, I am shocked today at the hypocritical ideals of this latest Israeli agression. Is this a measured response to rudimentary rocket attacks; of which stem from frustrations arisen from exile, starvation, and military blockade. No....this is not the religious ideology, 'eye for an eye'. This, is Genocide; pure and simple.

In this information age, where we have access to as much world events as one can process, there is no excuse for this. We know all the historical precedents for situations like this, and yet people are ALLOWED to be butchered and murdered, not just in plain site, but WITH THE WORLD WATCHING! Rwanda, Zimbabwe, Zaire, Russia, Germany, China etc. etc. Why on earth can we not learn from history?

The United Nations as well as most of the civilized world say that they 'condemn' this Israeli action. And yet it STILL goes on! The United Nation comes to an overall consensus to publicly condemn Israel, and yet an official press statement is NOT allowed because the United States vetoes that action in favor of condemning Hamas and blaming them for all of this.

Well...I wonder who Hamas actually is. Do the Israelis really know. Are they rolling into Gaza with one of the world most technologically advanced militaries, and simply engaging any combatants that stand against them. Personally, that could make anyone in Gaza a potential member of Hamas. And if they aren't a member of Hamas, they soon will be. When a more or less sovereign territory such as Gaza is invaded, the residents will do all they can to protect and defend what life and liberty they have left. In doing so, the Israeli government will turn this into a plausible alibi for why they are invading in the first place.

I am truly sickened by this. Please everyone. Spread the word.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

What's really going on here?

It's a disinformation campaign.

That's what's going on here.

Yessir. And, if you'll momentarily allow; perhaps a disinformation campaign run by the opposite of who you currently suspect!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rezdog
Thanks to you, and this Palestinian blogger for bringing this video and situation to the mainstream. Why doesn't this make it to CNN or BBC? Every person on every corner of this fragile planet deserves to see this, and truly learn from it.

II am truly sickened by this. Please everyone. Spread the word.

Read a few posts up......spread the word...geez

Lesson here is to not bring homemade bombs to your own parade.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Yessir. And, if you'll momentarily allow; perhaps a disinformation campaign run by the opposite of who you currently suspect!

Pretty sloppy job, and not in the mainstream at all, so that suggests some idiot did this.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

perhaps a disinformation campaign run by the opposite of who you currently suspect!

You'll have to be more explicit for me.

Maybe others know what you mean, but I don't.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Pretty sloppy job, and not in the mainstream at all, so that suggests some idiot did this.

Sorry, could you elaborate as to what exactly you mean?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have just seen the recent video of Gaza carnage.
I see all kinds of dead and injured Hamas soldiers mixed with the civilian dead and injured. Even the first on the scene are more Hamas soldiers who were lucky to escape with their lives. They are not laughing and uttering their foolish threats at Israel now.

Why do Hamas soldiers bring this upon their own fellow citizens?
Do those soldiers think this is fun and games now?
They are evil wicked cowards and they are to blame for it.
The blood of their own citizens is on their heads.
Hamas is pure evil.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Alpha_Magnum

Hasn't it been Hamas who's been lobbing rockets and such into Israeli neighborhoods?

I'm pretty sure that that is the reason for the current military action.

The board seems to be getting flooded by Hamas supporters.

For myself, I don't like to take sides in this issue, but clearly, anyone who is fair-minded would grant Israel's right to self-defense.

As for the video posted here, there is nothing and I do mean nothing that proves that Israel had anything whatsoever to do with that tragedy.

The Palestinians themselves said that Hamas' weapons exploded due to mishandling.

Clearly you took sides. The question is how did we get here? All of this was set in stone and WW1 started. GBR and the USA saw all of these places as strategic and the prize was resource control. If not for the canal and the oil and other resources that place would not be Israel today. The fact is that GBR and the USA are completely responsible and culpable.

I'm not a Hamas supporter but I do know history and the Jews took over Palestine, drove the population into ghetto killing zones and named the place what they wanted. Israel is a state sponsored religion of Judaism that intends to extinct these people!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I hope the more smart'rrrr people here
...start to discuss the solution !

Is it not the smarter that figure out a solution then be negetive?

We all can sit here and bash one another....in the end...will not help anyone.

As always y'r Canadian friend Sven.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You'll have to be more explicit for me.

Maybe others know what you mean, but I don't.

Sorry. What I mean is (and maybe I'm getting at nothing), the liveleak and raw story articles only have "2005" in the title. They were both added to the websites this year. And at the moment I can't find any article from 2005 that actually shows or references the video in question. So what I'm saying is I'm not so sure that this video is from 2005, and that it's not recent. This may be a disinformation campaign against Hamas, not perpetrated by them.

I keep a very open mind and I implore you to do the same.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
I see that when even a video of men women and children torn apart by bombs there are those here who think its great and still support Israel. The fact that there is wrong on both sides there is no doubt but to rejoice in the slaughter of unarmed and innocent civillieans is just sick indeed and it is that which is sad here.

Perhaps certain members should realise that there is no standing Palestinian armed forces jsut a rag tag of freedom fighters. But no doubt if the same was happening to them they too would yield and hand over their lives, home and land to those who wished to take it from them.

It is this kind of footage that Israel will not want the World to see as it potrays them nothing better than mass murderes who will loose what support and sympathy they might have had before this conflict started.

But there will be a price to be paid for this and Israel will pay a very severe price indeed. One cannot kill and commit genocide without suffering the consequences.

I'm sorry, with all due respect, the Hamas soldiers were obviously using civilians as shields. Hamas and those soldiers brough this on the innocent.
Laughing at Israel one minute with the women and children around them and the next lying in a pile of blood and rubble.

Hamas and those soldiers are evil cowards that taunted and threatened a sleeping monster.

Now all of our hearts are broken and the world and heaven weeps.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by netron
Please read this.
littlegreenfootballs.com...

"This is rich. A gruesome propaganda video uploaded to LiveLeak that purported to show the aftermath of an IDF attack on civilians in Gaza turned out to be a fraud—it actually shows the results of an accidental explosion of a truck full of Hamas rockets at a Palestinian rally."

The premise that this is a cause of the current IDF operation in Gaza

IS ENTIRELY 100 PER CENT FALSE!!

be careful folks - theres a heck of a lot of propaganda flying around right now.

dont judge on the first viewing of any video - dig around , investigate... dont take ANYTHING at face value.

How evil. How absolutley sick and evil. Worse than Smeagol. It was a Smeagol tactic. We have been Smeagolled.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

You forgot to mention the cisterns.The Palestinians have been denied the water that falls from the sky,having outlawed cisterns shot full of holes by God's own Army.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Sorry, could you elaborate as to what exactly you mean?

I don't think it would be proaganda from Israel or the US to look like Hamas was trying to use it as propaganda.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
I'm sorry, with all due respect, the Hamas soldiers were obviously using civilians as shields. Hamas and those soldiers brough this on the innocent.
Laughing at Israel one minute with the women and children around them and the next lying in a pile of blood and rubble.

Hamas and those soldiers are evil cowards that taunted and threatened a sleeping monster.

Now all of our hearts are broken and the world and heaven weeps.

I think your WRONG and I believe you are SICK. Hamas would be the equivalent of the Revolutionary Soldiers that fought the British. If you don't see how what the USA and Israel are doing is disgusting then you are a fool. Using your logic than Humas could simply engage the Israelis in a civilian free zone. Where is that place in little fenced in concentration camp Gazza?

This will obviously expand and become more engaging.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha_Magnum

Hamas would be the equivalent of the Revolutionary Soldiers that fought the British.

Revolutionary soldiers were only right because they won....put that in your pipe and smoke it...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join