It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Civilian Genocide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animal

Give Palestine BACK to the PALESTINIANS.

Give Egypt back to the Jews!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Give Palestine back to Assyrian's.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder
[I could not help also to notice the looting of the bodies and deliberate covering up of military gear in the video taking precedence to helping the injured.]

This is because weapons and equipment in Gaza is incredibly scarce, especially at this point in time.

These 'body lootings' are necessary, to arm the next Palestinian defender.

When one falls, the next one takes his place... and his gear.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Give Egypt back to the Jews!

give america back to the red indians, lol. Oh yep i forgot you murdered them too.

England caused all this cr*p today, and they never ever pay do they.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I see that when even a video of men women and children torn apart by bombs there are those here who think its great and still support Israel. The fact that there is wrong on both sides there is no doubt but to rejoice in the slaughter of unarmed and innocent civillieans is just sick indeed and it is that which is sad here.

Perhaps certain members should realise that there is no standing Palestinian armed forces jsut a rag tag of freedom fighters. But no doubt if the same was happening to them they too would yield and hand over their lives, home and land to those who wished to take it from them.

It is this kind of footage that Israel will not want the World to see as it potrays them nothing better than mass murderes who will loose what support and sympathy they might have had before this conflict started.

But there will be a price to be paid for this and Israel will pay a very severe price indeed. One cannot kill and commit genocide without suffering the consequences.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It would seem to me that this was an accident that happened as Hamas was showing off their weaponry in a local parade.

Yes, there is an allegation that Israel was the cause, but the bulk of the evidence in the article does not support that allegation.

A pickup truck carrying masked militants blew up at a Hamas rally on Friday, killing at least 15 Palestinians and wounding 80, The PA Interior Ministry confirmed....

Witnesses said the truck carried homemade weapons, and Palestinian security officials said the blast apparently was caused by the mishandling of weapons. Hamas blamed Israel, saying Israeli aircraft flew overhead during the rally. Israel denied it was involved.

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 2009/1/4 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have a tough stomach, I really do....but I could not watch more than 15 seconds of that video before I *HAD* to make it stop. The screams, the people running in total chaos and panic.

I don't care for either side -- both have done terrible things to each other.

It is conflicts and behavior like this that make me wonder why we as a species deserve to survive.

It makes sense to me that the Gaian/world-mind would create virus's and natural disasters to purge this planet of the human infestation.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

give america back to the red indians, lol. Oh yep i forgot you murdered them too.

Well only a few since 80% of them were killed by European diseases. Ya, it sucks that my ancestors just popped on the planet in someone’s backyard and I can’t lay claim to my own sand pile. It is not like the Jews have been in that area of the world for 3000 years or so.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Please read this.
littlegreenfootballs.com...

"This is rich. A gruesome propaganda video uploaded to LiveLeak that purported to show the aftermath of an IDF attack on civilians in Gaza turned out to be a fraud—it actually shows the results of an accidental explosion of a truck full of Hamas rockets at a Palestinian rally."

The premise that this is a cause of the current IDF operation in Gaza

IS ENTIRELY 100 PER CENT FALSE!!

be careful folks - theres a heck of a lot of propaganda flying around right now.

dont judge on the first viewing of any video - dig around , investigate... dont take ANYTHING at face value.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Is this God's mercy at its finest? Is this God's plan for mankind? Is this God's method to sacrifice? Is this how the "choosen people" follow God's word?

Sad. Very very sad.

god doesn't exist...
I hope that answered your question...

Hamas are now getting every thing they deserve, it's just a shame that innocent civilians are in the line of fire.

How come the media isn't showing the riots in Palestine??? The Palestinians rioting over the way Hamas breached the cease fire months ago???
Thats right, the media is biased...

EDIT: I'd also like to mention the fact this video was filmed in 2005, and has nothing to do with the current conflict.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by SKUNK2]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by netron

Shhh, how are people supose to hate Israel when you do something like this?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Clearly there are numerous warmongers here. Regarding the video...
As this develops my gut tells me that we are looking at the beginning of the end. I see no way out of this horror show and it will only get worse. You posters that believe Israel are God's chosen ones and that they are pure as the driven snow look like you have taken sides like Bush has.

This is nothing but a genocide in the works and even worse my own country is participating in the carnage. The whole thing is going down and no one wants to stop it.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha_Magnum

Hasn't it been Hamas who's been lobbing rockets and such into Israeli neighborhoods?

I'm pretty sure that that is the reason for the current military action.

The board seems to be getting flooded by Hamas supporters.

For myself, I don't like to take sides in this issue, but clearly, anyone who is fair-minded would grant Israel's right to self-defense.

As for the video posted here, there is nothing and I do mean nothing that proves that Israel had anything whatsoever to do with that tragedy.

The Palestinians themselves said that Hamas' weapons exploded due to mishandling.

[edit on 2009/1/4 by GradyPhilpott]

link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

And the date on LiveLeak is 2005.
The headline and description paragraph are clear

Raw; (2005) Hamas Weapons Parade Accident Kills 15, including kids CLOSE [X] Hamas parades weapons in Gaza, they blow up, killing 15, including kids By israelinsider staff and partners September 23, 2005

The Raw Story shows the exact same video and credits a blogger. On the blogger's site, there's an added time stamp overlaying the video saying:
Sabbah TV
Isreal massacres civilians in Gaza market
01.03.2009 17:41

Grady beat me to the punch in pointing out the discrepancy. Dredging up old footage of horrible carnage and blaming it on a current event is a dirty trick.

link   
Thank you for posting this video and the information with tact, compassion and without sensationalism.

It’s such a sick horrible thing that’s going on.

I wish I knew how to help.

*P*E*A*C*E*

EDIT:

Dredging up old footage of horrible carnage and blaming it on a current event is a dirty trick.

What I posted in the other thread on this same subject just proves to be more than true whether people like it or not.

The people who *leaked* this have an agenda and it's called propaganda and tabloidizm! (new word that?)
The dirty hands who manipulate this evil over and over again for their own aims are heinous to the extreme.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm not surprised about any of the tragic events.

The question is, did Israel achieve their "goal" with all these deaths?

And personally, I don't think why Palestine shouldn't bomb Israel after seeing this.

[edit on 1/4/2009 by die_another_day]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

Originally posted by RFBurns
Is this God's mercy at its finest? Is this God's plan for mankind? Is this God's method to sacrifice? Is this how the "choosen people" follow God's word?

Sad. Very very sad.

god doesn't exist...
I hope that answered your question...

Hamas are now getting every thing they deserve, it's just a shame that innocent civilians are in the line of fire.

How come the media isn't showing the riots in Palestine??? The Palestinians rioting over the way Hamas breached the cease fire months ago???
Thats right, the media is biased...

EDIT: I'd also like to mention the fact this video was filmed in 2005, and has nothing to do with the current conflict.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by SKUNK2]

If as you say, "God does not exist!" Then what are the Israelis doing in that place? You do realize that the Jews believe that that whole area is theirs and that God said to them that they should kill anyone who thinks otherwise. The Jews believe that they are God's chosen people. If you see my point you will realize that. Apparently you are some sort of sick in your cranium.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

A pickup truck carrying masked militants blew up at a Hamas rally on Friday, killing at least 15 Palestinians and wounding 80, The PA Interior Ministry confirmed....

Witnesses said the truck carried homemade weapons, and Palestinian security officials said the blast apparently was caused by the mishandling of weapons. Hamas blamed Israel, saying Israeli aircraft flew overhead during the rally. Israel denied it was involved.

www.liveleak.com...

Did you check the specified date on that link? It was uploaded January first, 2009, (by an American) but apparently recorded in 2005? Now that's interesting. What's really going on here?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The USA needs to ask Gaza if they would be willing to let US troops patrol Gaza in order to protect the innocent civilians from being slaughtered. Keep the UN out of it and send in US troops that want to go, but don't send in US troops that don't want to go; make it voluntary.

Killing of innocent civilians needs to be stopped.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Busymind

Good catch, Busymind.

Hamas parades weapons in Gaza, they blow up, killing 15, including kids

By israelinsider staff and partners September 23, 2005

www.liveleak.com...

<< 1    3  4 >>

join