It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Civilian Genocide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Gaza Civilian Genocide

www.liveleak.com

This video was posted on Rense.com this morning. Warning, it is very graphic. But perhaps this will give some insight to the people on here that have no feelings in regard to human life.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This video made me sick to my stomach. I am angry, knowing that our tax dollars pay for these Israeli monsters to pursue the crimes against humanity that they perpetuate. While I agree that both sides are to blame in this conflict, I cannot help but put most of the blame on Israel. They have for years, persecuted and systematically murdered the Palestinian people, all in the name of a God that I personally denounce as any God I could love. We're all human, regardless of skin color, "race", religion, and we need to all learn to love one another if we are to survive as a species. And in closing, in regards to the monsters that kill for ideologies, yet ask for sympathy in regards to something similar to what they are perpetuating now, I say, "Not in my name."

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

What should make you sick is the cause of all this trouble, the Hamas.

They chose to attack a country.

They chose to target civillians in sucide bombing's.

They cause all this and cry like the sick pigs they are when they get "COUNTER" attacked.

it is a wart that Hamas started, but some people forget that.

It is a crime, that due to Hamas, many civillians on both sides are harmed.

If the murdering animals, Hamas did not start a war, there would be no war.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

No, what makes me sick is the peoples' egos on both sides are so bloated that none of them know the difference between their heads and their asses. Like I stated in my original post, both are to blame, but more so the Israelis. There would not be a Hamas if the Israelis weren't systematically driving the Palestinians into Oblivion. Hamas is the lovechild of Israel's greed and "God's Chosen People" mindset.
Who or what is God? I've no respect or love for a God that condones the extermination of life to achieve one's desires. And I'm sure that if there is a God, and he is a truly loving God, he's pretty pissed right about now that people are doing this crap in his name.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I've seen the maps since the 40s, with this invasion of their land and the killing of the Palestinians continuing full scale, with mothers nursing their babies being shot. You didn't expect that they would react in any way. Thats odd, because if this happened in any other country, the reaction of the people living there would have been a lot harsher than the Palestinians. Why, with the decision made by the UN to do this, was not a democracy with strong regions of peaceful peoples, much like English and French provinces in Canada set up, why this aggressive and continual land steal. This is genocide, and its really ugly.

One thing you don't do is bomb civilians. Not ever. Gaza needs peace, RESPECT. food and supplies for its people and livestock and alot of their land given back. Also, the religions that have dominated the world with their warmongling, murdering and judgmental ways, need a major upgrade so that it is illegal to read any scripture or teach anything that is against the equality of women, and leads to murder of any minority group including homosexuals. Upgrades, peace and equality for all the people.

Stop rationalizing this attack on civilians.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
All Israel really wants is for the Palestinians to lay down and die so they can have their land. It is so terribly inconvenient for them that the Palestinians struggle to survive.

Israeli plan of action.

1. Steal Palestinian land and allow illegal Israeli settlers to build communities on it.
2. Let the illegal settlers destroy Palestinian crops and irrigation and other private property.
3. Send in the IDF to bomb and rocket people who are throwing rocks at the settlers to protect themselves.
4. Blockade Palestine depriving them of food and medicine.
5. Act shocked when the Palestinians do not lay down and die so Israel can steal more land.

I was listening to a right wing talk show the other day and somebody called in to address the situation of illegal Israeli settlers and the talk show host did not know what the caller was talking about. Typical brain dead propaganda spouting idiot did not bother to research what he was talking about. Yet this is exactly what the Zionist apologists do. Ignore history. Just spout propaganda.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Is this God's mercy at its finest? Is this God's plan for mankind? Is this God's method to sacrifice? Is this how the "choosen people" follow God's word?

Sad. Very very sad.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
As I said elsewhere -

How many of these Gaza threads are we going to have?

Every time a tank fires or every time a new video comes out or every time a rocket launches ..... POOF ... a new thread.

Can't we have just one discussion thread for all this?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by Oreyeon

If the murdering animals, Hamas did not start a war, there would be no war.

If the Israeli's hadn't stolen their landed and crushed their souls, then (the legally elected Hamas) would not NEED to fight for the tiny pockets of space that are left for the Palestinians to fight for a humbling and meagre existence.

Those children who are dead and dying in the video.... are they the Murdering animals?

Those poor women who are carrying their children through a bomb zone, are they the murdering animals?

Those farmers who have gradually watched their land reduced to nothing, are they the murdering animals?

The Palestinians are fighting back, because they have NOTHING left....

---

Imagine if Mexico suddenly decided that America belonged to them.... Imagine a scenario where Americans were suddenly pushed out of their homes, their farms stolen from them, their children shot by Mexican snipers, their brothers and sisters end up 'missing'....

Would America just let Mexico take over?

OF COURSE NOT.... America would not allow that to happen..... They fight back with as much and little as they had...
Unfortunately, Palestine meakly let themselves get walked all over by everyone...

Now they have nothing left but to fight for but their lives....

If you can't see this, then i suggest you leave this website and go turn on FOX news or CNN and sit comfortably knowing that the screams of the dying and the wounded are not resonating through your back gardens....

[edit on 4-1-2009 by mr-lizard]

[edit on 4-1-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I also have to criticize Hamas for conducting military operations in the midst of children. They may fool their fellow operatives into thinking that the dead children's blood is not at least partially on their hands, but God is not so easily fooled.

I could not help also to notice the looting of the bodies and deliberate covering up of military gear in the video taking precedence to helping the injured.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I could only see this for less than 15 seconds then decided I would go out into the mountains for the day to get away from MAN!

I am so disapointed that so many are sitting back and allowing this to happen!! 2009? I think we are at our lowest ever!
Come on world lets get it together.
Funny how animals are called "Beasts" I truly wonder what they the "Beasts" call us?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This video was posted on another thread. Lots of men in camo, a number of the dead in camo, lots of ski masks, lots of AK's, saw one RPG, and one guy in camo was shredded pretty good.

I wouldn't criticize the chosen of JAHWEH too much, as it's the followers of Allah who start the fights. They never can seem to finish them, though.

Looks like JAHWEH is doing a lot better than Allah right now in directing His people.

As it always will be.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Gaza death toll hits 500

At least 500 people including 87 children have been killed since the Israeli "Operation Cast Lead" was launched against the Gaza Strip.

"The number of martyrs has reached at least 500, including 87 children, and more than 2,450 have been wounded," Moawiya Hassanein, the head of Gaza medical emergency services, told AFP Sunday.

www.presstv.ir...

And one (1) Israeli soldier...

IDF Staff Sergeant Dvir Emmanueloff, 22, was killed Sunday in a firefight with Hamas gunmen in northern Gaza.

www.haaretz.com...

Who say it best today...

… "Israel uses sophisticated attack jets and naval vessels to bomb densely crowded refugee camps and slums, to attack a population that has no air force, no air defense, no navy, no heavy weapons, no artillery units, no mechanized armor, no command and control, no army, and calls it a war. It is not a war. It is murder."

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

And how many children you count 7-8? Doesent matter, Dooper is back in the house!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

If I were a Gazan man, and I had any guts at all, (I know, I know, this is one hell of an assumption) I would start killing the Hamas SOB's that caused all this destruction, and the deaths of all these children and non-combatants.

I'd wait until these clowns started firing in the air, and I'd pop one.

Time and again.

I would kill those Hamas animals responsible for these dead children. As many as I could, as fast as I could, as efficiently as I could, in the greatest number I could.

Just like Israel is doing.

And yeah. Dooper is back in the house. BS, lies, and propoganda are unacceptable.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It is said 500 dead and one post above says 87 children is part of that 500. Though this is all horrible, I wonder how many people dead are considered genocide? Is the 3000 plus a month in Iraq for over five years a genocide too?

It all seems kind of one sided in the blame. Suicide bombers (both massive car bombs and your typical vest bomber in a busy market), IEDs, Rockets, secular death squads etc. all seem to be ok since they have “good reasons” to do what they do across the Middle East even when 99% of the targets are civilians.

These problems accross the Middle East have many many to blame.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This video was posted on another thread. Lots of men in camo, a number of the dead in camo, lots of ski masks, lots of AK's, saw one RPG, and one guy in camo was shredded pretty good.

Shredded pretty good? I guess its football day and the game is slow?
Maybe a personal visit to a war zone would make you find some new vocabulary? ATS correspondent maybe?

reply to post by dooper

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Is this God's mercy at its finest? Is this God's plan for mankind? Is this God's method to sacrifice? Is this how the "choosen people" follow God's word?

Sad. Very very sad.

Hamas rocket and mortar attacks daily.

Sucide bombers targeting civillians, religion of peace???????

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This is CRIMINAL.

The STATE of Israel will NEVER win back my support, EVER.

I love all people, but I do not love Political Hate Machines such as Israel.

They cry about the holocaust yet they do this? Sick bastards do not deserve anyone's pity or support they are monsters.

What boggles my mind is how so many are so willing to overlook the ROOT CAUSE of all this. The theft of land.

Give Palestine BACK to the PALESTINIANS.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Animal]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Great video

but....

I understand the horrific nature of this conflict but why are the soldiers & everybody else just standing around?

I mean why is nobody applying first aid?

This is horrific video but it seems that whoever is involved over there wants these pictures circulated more than they want to help the people.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join