It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wenceslas Mine...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
There was a post about this i found a few months ago but I had some unanswered questions about this place...

The Bell or the supposide anti-gravity device that was theorized to exist here is the big story of course, but after viewing pictures of the place there were tunnels still covered in rubble, and watching a TV show on history the guy stated that so much was lost when they blew a lot of the mine shafts closed, well i can not seem to find anything on modern archeology going on there?

Does anyone know of any excavations going on at the Wenceslas Mine or what has been found there from such? And where all contents of the mine that were taken went to? Thanks! I have found a new interest in this!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
hey dude,
I wanted to go there with three of my friends last year.
We were almost there when polish police suddenly came out of nowhere and told us we had to pay a fee of 200 euros each for being in restricted property.....RESTRICTED PROPERTY?!.....wtf.... Its in the middle of the woods how could it be property in the first place? any way how we had to pay and leave.....

new topics

join