It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative Cancer Treatment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Maple Syrup & Baking Powder !!!!

Jim Kelmun - a 75 year old former truck driver, has been preparing remedies to assist cancer sufferers since 1954. He has treated 200 terminal cancer sufferers, and claims that 185 of them lived for at least a further 15 years.

Oddly, Jim has been threatened with jail by authorities unless he stops administering his remedy - as he has no medical degree!!!

Click the link for details
LINK TO ARTICLE & REMEDY DETAILS

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I've never heard of this before, but it's definitely something I want to research and learn more about.

I just did some searching online for some additional information on this subject and found a website of an oncologist from Rome who apparently has had success treating cancer using sodium bicarbonate. Here's a summary of the whole therapy.

Apparently he's been "struck off" from the medical community, and you can read about that, as well as get a list of internatinal "studies relating to the antacid power of sodium bicarbonate in tumours" here.

I'd like to not only read some of those studies, but also learn more about the maple syrup/baking powder treatment. It sounds very interesting.

Thanks for the information.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
in doing my own research on this------many don't realize,, there are over 300 alternative cancer therapies

which really work and don't well,, we may never know--- especially if it's common unpatentable stuff

but one thiong is for sure,,,,,they can't hurt,,, traditional hospital treatments,,,, the statistics for success suck

i have my gramma currently doing the budwig flaxseed oil diet,,, which many swear by

thank you,,, i am definitely gonna look into this as well

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This is an interesting article about baking soda:

www.bamboo-delight.com...

Curing Cancer with Baking Soda:
What MD’s and Naturopaths Don’t Know

by Gregory Delaney

Wouldn’t the delusional physicians and the big pharmacology swindlers be embarrassed to find that cancer could be cured with nothing more complicated than ordinary baking soda? Well, no, they wouldn’t be embarrassed because they would be outraged. All of their billions in profits vanishing in a twinkle, would not have these betrayers of Mankind at all happy with such a simple cancer cure. And yet, cancer can be cured with nothing more complicated than ordinary baking soda. And I will explain how.

While the greedy physicians and the cancer industry robber barons have been using every imaginable method for treating the symptoms of cancer, and while millions of people have suffered and died under the most astounding variety of mechanical, chemical, bio-technological and radiological absurdities, little progress in curing cancer has actually been made. And why? Well, to understand why, you would have to understand who is treating cancer before you can understand why it is not being cured. Who are these cancer physicians who claim to know so much yet fail to do anything useful?

the rest is on the link...

In short this guy explains that the lack of oxygen in body due to acidic PH of the blood cause cancer and ingesting moderate amounts of sodium bicarbonate makes blood more alkalic hence absorbing more oxygen... so with soda you should breath deeply, too!

of course, taking too much soda can kill you... just like anything else including purest spring water, so be careful...

cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
sorry guys,,, but looks like this may be a bust

this site is pretty good,,, and seems pretty honest,,, has tons of info on alternative cancer treatments,,,, and one of the first to pop up on google

they give a good explanation on why this process really isn't that good and probably far from being a miracle

however,,, i won't doubt baking soda has it's use in alternatives for cancer
seems we need more studies done on this

cancertutor.com...

For example, Dr. Simoncini, who is for real, and is a well-known oncologist in Italy, says that baking soda and water are only effective on cancers of the digestive tract, from the throat to the end of the colon. Cancers outside of the digestive tract need the baking soda injected so that the baking soda is not neutralized by the digestive tract

Also, the Vitamin C and Baking Soda protocol mentioned on this website is also superb at dealing with digestive tract cancers.

Thus, there is no real reason for a third baking soda treatment for the digestive tract.

The real issue is getting the baking soda past the digestive tract. With Dr. Simoncini the baking soda is injected. This creates a localized area of the body which has a high concentration of baking soda. It is an effective treatment.

With the Kelmun protocol the maple syrup cannot get the baking soda past the digestive tract because there is no chemical way for maple syrup and baking soda to chemically bind. Furthermore, even if there was a way, there are still serious problems.

First, getting the baking soda past the digestive tract does not create a localized area of high concentrations of baking soda.

It is NOT advisable to create a wide area of a high concentration of baking soda because the blood must remain at a constant pH.

Furthermore, human blood already contains some baking soda. The baking soda acts as a buffer for acids.

Human blood must remain at a constant pH or else the person may die. It is not wise to tamper with this pH. Baking soda already in the blood is used by the body to keep the blood from becoming too acidic.

Some have suggested that the combination of baking soda and maple syrup in the stomach creates carbon dioxide which is helpful in treating cancer.

The fact is that carbon dioxide is present throughout your body. Every cell in the body excretes carbon dioxide. The blood carries this carbon dioxide to the lungs where it is discharged when you breathe.

Claiming that adding carbon dioxide to the body is good is like saying that taking a shower outside, during a thunderstorm, is good.

home page link to cancer tutor--- good site,, lots of info

cancertutor.com...

new topics

top topics

join