It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] FIND THE RINGS... who's on YOUR team?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I've decided to create a thread solely based on the FTR teams.

People can come here to talk about who's on their teams, make announcements, and all of that good stuff. Another reason for this thread is so people don't have to bother bombarding others with U2U's, when instead, they can come here and pose the question. Then, the answer can be made in a private U2U.

As for me, my only teammate right now is WeBDeviL. We're currently trying to look for other members. If you'd like to be part of OUR team, give either of us a U2U!

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Good idea, PM. Yes, we are currently looking for 2 more members!

(U2U me or prophetmike)

Anyways! I know there are teams out there! Who is on YOUR team?

-wD

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Im up for grabs if anyone needs me for anything i might not be much of help cause im confused about this

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I am pending another's team selection. If anyone with a clue wants to join forces with me U2U me.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Just sent you a u2u, webdevil.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If you would like to join prophetmike's and myself's team, please ask here. Seeing as I cannot answer so many U2U's at one time

Thanks

-wD

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well, I'll join your team webDevil.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hmm...well...prophetmike and myself have to get going for tonight, so I'll get back to you all tomorrow when we will have (hopefully) reached a decision on the team! Then we can get started!

-wD

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hey, all. I just got a U2U from WeBDeviL saying that mig12 and TeKNo88 would like to join... WD's gonna get on that and U2U you guys... all other requests will have to wait. I'm signing off for the night, and I think WD will soon, as well.

Leave all requests in our U2Uboxes and we'll get back to you all ASAP. We're currently waiting for the acceptance of 2 other members...

We'll make announcements as they are available...

GOOD NIGHT, EVERYONE!!!

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Anyone up for it? Anything to beat DE's team!

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well I did U2U prophetmike earlier, but looks like he has his team, so far it's me and ShadowSephiroth at the moment, and I did ask Quicksilver what he's up to (since he said he'd come up with something no body else had). So if you wanna join your'e welcome. however, I think we might have to rename, I'm not sure about 'team benji' lol

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well, I'll put myself up here, for anyone that wants me. I've got a bit of programming knowledge, if that's any help...

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I know it says 1+1+1+1 but yesterday it said '7' below.
I don't see why we can't have teams of 5 or 6, there's no law, is there? Anyway, we can always kick the least helpful one out
lol

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Oh ok, duh, 'four strangers shall unite'. Oh well I say we should have more lol.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I apologise for the multiple posting, I'm not a flooder I swear I swear honest. Me just wants the preciousss.
Echem, ok, since I need, want and will have a team, I'm doing a U2U fist come first serve, lol!

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I too am free... If you need another person on your team, I'm your man!

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
i also dont have a team, if youre one short, u2u me, etc, etc.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
omega1 is in the house

if anyone needs another member.......ill be waiting

so utu me

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
anyone a computer programming expert
lol, we need one, however no promises in letting you in, we have numerous people to consider...

me, ShadowSephiroth, Amarillo_Brice and....

U2U me with your skills!

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well I am up for grabs if anyone wants me u2u me. I'm ok with with computer and some code ciphering. -Muzz

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join