It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul update on Gaza conflict

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
I do believe that many secrets that the U.S. had in regards to Nuclear and also advance warfighting designs and weaponry were stolen from the U.S. and U.S. TAXPAYERS, ala Israeli Spies in the Pentagon, ala Israeli Spies in the U.S. military which took place over a number of years and decades, Spies that took those secrets away to the Israelis that they decide to use against their own neighbors and enemies, it would be great if they who were being supplied had amassed all of their weaponry in good faith and on their own technological abilities instead of stealing them from the United States, I understand that a great many things were also purchased though but the top secrets were all out theft and in some instances purposely leaked by traitors, it doesn't matter if that country is consider an ally top secrets are kept for our own national security.

Here is reality now...

July 22, 2006
Weapons
U.S. Speeds Up Bomb Delivery for the Israelis
By DAVID S. CLOUD and HELENE COOPER
WASHINGTON, July 21 — The Bush administration is rushing a delivery of precision-guided bombs to Israel, which requested the expedited shipment last week after beginning its air campaign against Hezbollah targets in Lebanon, American officials said Friday.

The decision to quickly ship the weapons to Israel was made with relatively little debate within the Bush administration, the officials said. Its disclosure threatens to anger Arab governments and others because of the appearance that the United States is actively aiding the Israeli bombing campaign in a way that could be compared to Iran’s efforts to arm and resupply Hezbollah.

The munitions that the United States is sending to Israel are part of a multimillion-dollar arms sale package approved last year that Israel is able to draw on as needed, the officials said. But Israel’s request for expedited delivery of the satellite and laser-guided bombs was described as unusual by some military officers, and as an indication that Israel still had a long list of targets in Lebanon to strike.

In one scenario, confirmed by Newsweek, Vice President Cheney considered asking Israel to launch a missile attack either on a nuclear power site in Natanz, Iran, or on an alleged Syrian-Iranian-North Korean nuclear installation in northern Syria, which might result in a retaliatory strike that would motivate a larger US military assault on Iran. Israel has already launched an air strike on the suspected Syrian site in September.

It is hard to find any nation that didn't sell Israel heavy water by the way and GBR, Norway and France were some of the biggest enablers. Regardless Bush and Bush Sr. hooked Israel up so we can at least prove that DU tipped weapons came from the USA but since Israel has reactors they have all they need to produce all sorts of nuclear weapons.

It is also likely that Israel used numerous spies in the US, UK and other nuclear powers but based on what the Bush crew has done above there is no real limit to what the US will do for Israel.

American supporters of Israel were delighted to learn that an Israeli company, Magal Security Systems-owned in part by the government of Israel-is in charge of security for the most sensitive nuclear power and weapons storage facilities in the United States.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpha_Magnum

Israel has been nuclear for decades!

Just becuase Bush is desliked no need to jump on the band wagon and blame him for every little thing thats wrong in the world. sheesh yeah I dont like the guy but get real.

I can name atleast 4 other American Presidents that have helped Isarel.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Get real!

… Israel uses sophisticated attack jets and naval vessels to bomb densely crowded refugee camps and slums, to attack a population that has no air force, no air defense, no navy, no heavy weapons, no artillery units, no mechanized armor, no command and control, no army, and calls it a war. It is not a war. It is murder."

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Notroh est
This guy is the embodiment of what a president should be, but every one wants change instead of truth

It seems to me that truth would be change.

RP is, as usual, telling it straight. People can quibble over his choice of words, but the message is still the same. If our elected leaders ran things according to the Constitution the US wouldn't be in as big a mess as we are.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
What Ron got right.

1. Israel relies on the US for Economic support.
2. Israel relies on the US for Military support.
3. They got a green light for the invasion from Bush.
4. The US will be blamed for supporting Israel
5. There is no benefit for US involvement
6. The Palestinians are in a concentration camp like situation.
7. The US will have to accept some of the moral responsibility
8. This is draining the US economically and politically.
9. America T-Bill sales will fall
10. Inflation will rise.

What we should be doing

1. Alerting the people
2. Educating the people.

Yup that sounds about right.
Go for it Ron

Medicine always tastes bad.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Alpha_Magnum

Israel has been nuclear for decades!

Just becuase Bush is desliked no need to jump on the band wagon and blame him for every little thing thats wrong in the world. sheesh yeah I dont like the guy but get real.

I can name atleast 4 other American Presidents that have helped Isarel.

WASHINGTON, July 21 — The Bush administration is rushing a delivery of precision-guided bombs to Israel, which requested the expedited shipment last week after beginning its air campaign against Hezbollah targets in Lebanon, American officials said Friday.

There is no blame on my part. The quote is from the Times and explains that Bush has decided to once again derail the US Constitution and choose sides. More recently he and BO have both expressed their continued support for Israel.

My opinion of the President has nothing to do with this by the way. As you say other Presidents have enabled the Israelis but the current one in power now is the issue. According to BO when he steps in the Oval Office there will be no change regarding this matter. This thread is about RP's view on these matters and he has established himself as a true protector of the US Constitution.

Many of us have explained that this document is not, "Just a *** piece of paper!" like Bush so eloquently put. We never did get Osama or find the WMD in 2 ongoing wars. We did arm Saddam to fight the Iranians. We did arm Osama so he could fight the Russians. All the faces of today made that all happen years ago.

Our strategic method of operation since WW1 has been to be part of enabling proxy wars and taking sides. The reason you don't want to take sides is that the truth is generally more complicated and your choice can empower pure evil. Stay out of foreign entanglements!

Tis our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world. - George Washington

The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is, in extending our commercial relations to have with them as little political connection as possible. So far as we have already formed engagements let them be fulfilled with perfect good faith. Here let us stop. -- George Washington, farewell address, 1796.

I have always given it as my decided opinion that no nation has a right to intermeddle in the internal concerns of another; that every one has a right to form and adopt whatever government they liked best to live under themselves; and that if this country could, consistently with its engagements, maintain a strict neutrality and thereby preserve peace, it was bound to do so by motives of policy, interest, and every other consideration. - George Washington, from Letter to James Monroe, August 25,1796.

Conversely the USA has been embroiled in endless entanglements that appear to get worse. George Washington was of course correct and had we stuck to trade and not politics or proxy wars odds are we would not be on the verge of collapse. Violence begat violence!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Why does it seem like Ron Paul is the only true conservative politician in the political arena?

The intelligence and common sense that gushes from this man makes all other politicians look like bullies in grade school trying to steal your milk money.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Every voting US person should be ashamed (if) that they didn't vote for this guy. He is the ONLY world politician that says exactly what intelligent people should understand and agree with but no you voted for another 'made' puppet, I assume because he is a poor black man that made good? You have what I don't have here in this country Britain, a person that actually say's all the right things for the problems we know that exist. I'd have actually voted for him and felt good about it instead of the # ones I'd have over here. The only vote that is worth using here, is a no vote until the sheeple see that we have zero choice in this NWO controlled system.

Your new black puppet will do nothing that the NWO haven't already agreed to.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

I trust and hope that Obama is a real man because I too, STRONGLY CONDEMN these actions taken during the last several years. Getting involved with this stinkin war in the middle east is no damn business for the U.S. and I guarentee that the taking sides with Isreal is not a religious effort but a COVERT OPERATION!! I swear to God if I were president at this time I would be taking my chances,,,,,,,,because I would blatently WITHDRAW all the troops and totally BUTT OUT of this f---ing war and have NOTHING to do with it anymore! I'm tired of all this bloodshed out there and most of it is because of nations that have no damn business in it! Open the damn borders around the Gaza strip and let the poor folks get some water and medical help and be allowed to EAT SOMETHING! I hope God strikes someone down flat for all this!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hannamtong
He is a politician, don't trust him. He seems so smart and logical why would he say " hey these people have been fighting for hundreds or thousands of years, we can't take sides". Sorry Ron but this planet gets smaller every year, If we choose not to take sides we will be forced to at some point. RP would make a great science fiction or alternative history novelist.
He is someone who took the Hippocratic Oath, he is more trustworthy than the rest of the politicians, especially slimeballs from areas known for political corruption such as Chicago or New York (or DC for that matter). As far as the planet getting smaller every year, the planet has been 7,926 miles in diameter for quite a long time. The shrinking planet argument is used by those who seek to take our constitutional rights away, typically environmentalists. Sorry, planet same size, overpopulation is the problem. If you want truth, listen to Ron Paul.

Personally I offer my deepest sympathy for those who live there on either side who are not involved in the fighting.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by defendant
reply to post by phinubian

I trust and hope that Obama is a real man because I too, STRONGLY CONDEMN these actions taken during the last several years. Getting involved with this stinkin war in the middle east is no damn business for the U.S. and I guarentee that the taking sides with Isreal is not a religious effort but a COVERT OPERATION!! I swear to God if I were president at this time I would be taking my chances,,,,,,,,because I would blatently WITHDRAW all the troops and totally BUTT OUT of this f---ing war and have NOTHING to do with it anymore! I'm tired of all this bloodshed out there and most of it is because of nations that have no damn business in it! Open the damn borders around the Gaza strip and let the poor folks get some water and medical help and be allowed to EAT SOMETHING! I hope God strikes someone down flat for all this!

The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is, in extending our commercial relations to have with them as little political connection as possible. So far as we have already formed engagements let them be fulfilled with perfect good faith. Here let us stop. -- George Washington, farewell address, 1796.

So, while parting Washington said that we should honor the engagements we made but make no more. Instead, we had the Shah of Iran installed, Iran-Contra, Osama Bin Laden, gave Iraq to Saddam and for good measure gave him WMD s like "mustard gas" from WW1 to fight a proxy war against Iran. I forget when but several times the Israelis sold weapons to Iran so that they could fight back against Saddam....

There is no real way out of this if you consider just how crazy the US and England really are and have been since the start of the industrial revolution. I was talking to a friend and he suggested that it was, "All good and worth it since we need the oil!" So as things come unglued around the world violence will become the way.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by vBreezo
Regarding the issue of who has something to gain by a global war: perhaps it is not a plan concocted by humans. There might be an alien race who, working far behind the scenes and in ways not known to the human psychological process, is able to manipulate events for their grand scheme which would, once again, bring the survivors under their domination.

Excuse me for going from rational & logical to irrational but these times are difficult to explain in ordinary, simplistic terms. Humans are behaving so irrationally; there might be an irrational cause.

The alien agenda you have mentioned could also be a rational one. Do the rational thoughts of temproral human beings hold up in the least to the rational thoughts of eternal beings?

Perhaps the heat is being turned up to separate the slag from the precious metal(the natural from the spiritual).

[edit on 4-1-2009 by John Matrix]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Bring on the American Republic,

Still waiting for a disaster though.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hannamtong

are you serious? he is one of very few who is giving you views and opinions and truths that are purposely kept from us. he is saying we shouldnt choose sides because its not our business. but for the jews occupying 30% of the seats in congress it is their business. do they represent you? its unbelievable what people will deny even when it is shown to them as plain as day. no wonder the great deciever is so strong in the world today.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hamas shoots homemade rockets and Israel attacks with ground troops tanks and missiles. What hypocracy. The US was backing Georgia(even though they started it) when Russia started to bombard Georgia. Now basically the same thing happens and now Hamas and Israel and now Hamas are the terrorists.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

He makes so much sense all the time... except for when he disagree with you about Israel?

News Flash... He was dead on about Israel. And the rest of the world is starting to wake up to it.

I can't wait...

AAC

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by hannamtong

are you serious? he is one of very few who is giving you views and opinions and truths that are purposely kept from us. he is saying we shouldnt choose sides because its not our business. but for the jews occupying 30% of the seats in congress it is their business. do they represent you? its unbelievable what people will deny even when it is shown to them as plain as day. no wonder the great deciever is so strong in the world today.

This is exactly the case. Our government, legal system and media are infested with people that are traitors to the Constitution since they hold allegiances to other nations or state sponsored religions. We have enough issues with politicians who are beholden to corporations. I'm probably violating a hate law now that these people drafted to destroy liberty.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Alpha_Magnum]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

How is RP wrong on this? He is dead right. We need to stay out of this and not take sides. We need to quit getting into the business of the middle east then maybe we will see peace. We are the problem, we are hindering peace over there. RP is exactly right. Israel needs to learn to grow up and be on their own.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Chalk another one up for Ron.

You have to wonder how many people in America has actually listened to this guy. Then you have to wonder how many actually understand what he is saying. Then you have to wonder how many people deny his views due to heavy brainwashing by adds and MSM. Then you might have an idea as to why the PEOPLE just don't seem to be doing anything about it.

Realize your power in numbers. Spread the information to others as much as you can, get them involved and passionate. Make a difference, make results.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
Why is Ron Paul talking about preemptive war.
I thought this war was about the rockets the palestinians where shooting on Israel.
Or have i missed something?
btw. it's a pitty this guy didn't become the new president of the US.

Yes you have Israel Invaded Palestine ... they went into a soveriegn nation and killed 6 people, Gaza responded with rockets, Israel then invaded gaza - Gaza has every right to defend itself from an invading force...

www.guardian.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join